All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. godspower33

Please, a new wyvern script.

Other scripters cannot edit another scripters script. You would need to ask Starfox to fix/update it, or get a private version.
  3. Today
  4. Love the script... been using it for a long time, and it's great. Would like to mention something that happens to me every time, and got a starter account banned doing it.. no sweat that happens.. but in the quest Death Plateau there are a few bugs that get you really messed up and if you dont stop it will get your account banned... For example, The gambling with the guard the bidding never quite works out and it keeps re-talking to him. If at any point, if the door to the pub is closed while you are upstairs (say your bot got stuck in the gamble, etc.) the bot will go downstairs and attempt to run to the castle constantly, while you run into the corner of the pub.. Last really big one is the same with the door after you rescue the archer, that door always closes behind you, when your bot finishes and goes back down to leave it doesn't attempt to open the door to leave, just runs into the side spam clicking outside.. that is what one of my accounts got banned doing because i wasn't watching it... I'm not complaining, I love the script and work with it however I can to get the job done, just noting these because they happen to me every single time I run the quest script. I don't know if it's an easy fix, but thought I'd keep you informed on what's going on with it.. no sense in dealing with it if it's just a simple fix... Anyways, thank you @Worthy your scripts are the shit.
  5. Fluffee

Bot stops after a new hours

It probably runs out of heap space, that's a low amount for 6 bots. I'd push that towards 1.5gb of heap, or use multiple clients instead of one.
  6. itstoms

[ABCL 10] Auto Fletcher Elite V2

Such a sick free script, thanks warfront! My two pieces of advice would be: Make it utilize the esc button to close banking sometimes/most of the time considering that's how efficient players play the game and makes it less of a pattern. Also, clicking the fletch all button every time when making bows instead of using the keybinds/switching it up by clicking it every once in a while creates a pattern that Jagex can detect. Thanks again for this awesome script!
  7. Netami

Isn't the money from wyverns very poor for such high requirements?
  8. Worthy

|w| Constructor [REWRITTEN 2.0] [ABC2 L10]

@Todd @TRiLeZ please fix. Everyone please try starting the script logged out.
  9. zdogg

That would be perfect! Although most of the scripters here are too focused on designing private scripts for themselfs. Good luck!
  10. kaptklutch

This bot keeps crashing on me and then crashing my game.
  11. Defalt

Support Runelite for looking glass?

I'd much prefer this. There is no need to have two RS clients on my pc
  12. NONAME14

Please someone remake or fix this script & maintain it, tweak it etc. a wyverns script is so good for goldfarming, basically just a fighter script with banking. things wrong with the current (discontinued script): 1/ fucks up w/ the aggro of wyverns, clicks different wyverns whilst getting aggro'd by the correct one - main issue. 2/ when banking, it for some fucking reason right click deposits every item one by one separately down the inv, and then before leaving bank, every fucking time banks one of each the home and fally tabs. please mend a script such as this, paid or free, u will get many users.
  13. Archhh

How do I locate this
  14. Pyxo

[Combat] Combat AIO Lite by Assume

I've got the premium version, the banking is a bit weird. Example, first tab it says the amount. If you put in say 20, and in the banking tab you put in 20, it'll try to withdraw 40 from the bank. And then realise it was wrong, deposit the items and then run back. Not sure if it makes sense, but I'll try to make a gif. Other than that it's working flawlessly. I also seem to have a problem saving more than 5 saved settings.
  15. I am trying to buy credits for this script but it keeps saying this " " I don't have a bank account so I can't verify it with paypal. Idk what to do. I have the money in there
  16. JoeDezzy1

Script Command

sudo reboot
  17. Have you removed the tutorial island part of this script? I cant seem to find it.
  18. Chuming

Script Command

Does anyone have a full list of script command scripts? Need them for mass botting.
  19. Do you have script command for this?
  20. Froggen Jr

Can’t test at the moment, wont be home for another 12 hours. Could you maybe check yourself? Hope its fixable fast.
  21. filthyfrank

Auto Wintertodt Pro

Dont know if this counts as 'deactivated', but after restarting computer/tribot, i havent encountered the issue anymore
  22. Can't jagex track IP logged? How do I use unique IP for each account?
  23. Worthy

In the Bot Debug? Try opening the tab first.
  24. Froggen Jr

Hey man i would love to send you the debug but theres nothing in there. The cliënt just freezes as i press “search” in de GUI.
  25. pong lenis

Buying vs creating accounts - specific

lmfao makes sense. cheers
  26. Naton

I've used botaccounts a long time ago. It worked great when I needed it however the accounts are hacked which is why the price is so low so they could be banned or recovered at any time (by the actual owners). I highly doubt the owner of the website would waste his time trying to recover the accounts when he knows they will all be used for botting, hence the name lol.
  27. pong lenis

Ah good to know! Thanks. Surely any script private or not thats going to do tut island and anyting else is gonna get the acc banned pretty swiftly? thanks mate! lmfao didnt look at the prices you're right thats bullshit l0l
  1. Load more activity