All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Update V1.9.5 Parasite Weapon Option Added Elder Maul Parasite Checkbox Option Removed
  3. Today
  4. think i slightly r word, but how do i pay with the 'coinbase wallet' if all i have is usdc. tried scanning it a million times only say it not a valid eth address
  5. I don't believe it should be making beer mugs in the first place.
  6. Yesterday
  7. you can either wait 15 minutes and it will be fixed or close the instance in instance manager here https://tribot.org/user/instances
  8. yes it supports iron man but i haven't supported that weapon yet. I can probably add it today or 100% tomorrow
  9. Just wanted to confirm before purchasing, that the script now does support Ironman mode? And if so, particularly low level Irons (Bone Cbow as weapon).
  10. Would really like to know how to make the bot barrage both Dust devils and Abbysal demons, it only does barraging for Nechreals for me. For abbysal demons it goes to the slayer tower and dust devils the smoke dungeon.
  11. Hi the script has been working great for the most part. It seems to have run into a problem now but, its just stuck on setting current world. Nevermind restarted application works great again :).
  12. Last week
  13. Encoded, just purchased the script and am trying to do the charter ship method. No matter what I put in the task list, it makes the molten glass and then beer mugs. The beer mugs split my xp/hr in more than half, is there a reason why it isn't making orbs or lenses?
  14. @Encoded i start script as it says with 1k paste in inv and 3 bailing buckets but soon as i press start script the paint comes up but it does nothing at all. any idea why it isnt doing anything? on the correct world too.
  15. Issue with teleporting to cave horrors. It uses the minigame teleport but if there's a cool down until it can be used again, it just keeps clicking it. Are there other teleport methods to get there?
  16. Hello, Just got the Script. It gave me Iron Dragons and it teleports to Kourend Castle but then it gets stuck there, it just keeps teleporting to Kourend when traveling. Any way I can fix this? [11:58:39] [Navigation] We found that we are using a Dramen Staff for some part of our travel, adding a Fairy Ring travel method item. [11:58:39] [Navigation] Taking a multi-charged Ring of dueling(8) as we need more than 1 charge for this trip. [11:58:50] [Banking Management] Banking actions successful! [11:58:52] Disabled all randoms. [11:58:52] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause. [11:58:52] [Navigation] Path received from server... [11:58:52] [DaxWalker Teleports] Target teleport: KOUREND_CASTLE_TELEPORT [11:58:54] [Antiban] ABC2: Leaving client screen [11:58:57] Failed to handle teleports...
  17. Great script for everything so far, but I'm having an issue with your Sulliusceps bot script. It basically keeps saying I'm out of digsite pendants when my bank is full of them or it will use the Antiban function nonstop until the account just signs out. Im also unsure why there's no option to bank at fossil island instead of varrock.
  18. I think they moved ardy knights from the house, I had two accounts blocking for like 15 mins Edit: NVM they are still there
  1. Load more activity