- "We" or "Us" refers to TRILEZ SOFTWARE INC. and its affiliates.
- "Our Software" refers to any computer applications published by TRILEZ SOFTWARE INC.
- "Our Website" refers to the website hosted at tribot.org.
- "Our Forums" refers to the website forums hosted at tribot.org/forums/.
- "The Client" refers to the individual whom is applying for any products or services with Us.
- "Our Repository" refers to the web application hosted at tribot.org/repository/.
- "Scripts" refers to any digital content which has been created for the purpose of being executed by Our Software.
- By accessing this website, The Client must agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If The Client applies for any products or services offered by Us, The Client will additionally be bound to the corresponding Terms of Service agreement of that product or service.
- We hold the right at any time, without prior notice, to terminate any agreement made between The Client and Us.
- We hold the right at any time, without prior notice, to discontinue any services provided to The Client.
- The products and services provided by Us are provided "as is", without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warrenty of any kind.
- RuneScape® is a trademark of Jagex © 1999 - 2013 Jagex Ltd. We are not in any way affiliated with Jagex Ltd.
4. Limited Liability
- In no event shall We be held liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out The Client's inability to access Our Software or Our Website.
- In no event shall We be held liable for any damages (including, but limited to, damages caused by malicious software) caused by downloading any data off of Our Forums or by visiting any websites linked from Our Forums.
- The Software, images, and information contained in this website are copyright works and our exclusive property. The Client is not permitted to:
- Re-distribute The Software.
- Share their copy of The Software with other individuals.
- Modify The Software.
- Reverse engineer The Software.
6. Termination of Services
- If The Client breaks any of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, We reserve the right to terminate any services and products provided to The Client.
- If The Client breaks any of Our Forums' rules located here: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/13743-tribot-rules-and-regulations/, we reserve the right to terminate any of the services or products provided to The Client.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, without prior notice.
- The Client is not entitled any sort of refund upon termination of services.
7. Refund Policy
- All sales are final. The Client is not entitled to any refunds after they purchase any products or services provided by Us.
8. User Expectations
- The Client is expected to keep track of when the Website Terms and Conditions of Use updates, and to save a local copy on their computer.
9. Uploaded Content
- We do not claim ownership of any digital content that you post or upload to The Website.
- Upon uploading Scripts to Our Repository, The Client thereby grants Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, worldwide license to use on the content uploaded.