Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zainy

[Combat][ABCL 10] Ultimate Pest Control [Point Spending][World hopping]

i have not, I just downloaded tribot on a fresh computer at home. In the bot help section someone else is having the same problem but no one is responding to it.

Its this script and a runebirthisland rock crab bot both stopped disappeared about Tuesday from my folders but still in repo on site.

i have not, I just downloaded tribot on a fresh computer at home. In the bot help section someone else is having the same problem but no one is responding to it.

Its this script and a runebirthisland rock crab bot both stopped disappeared about Tuesday from my folders but still in repo on site.

Hmmm, did you purchase this script before the release of the repository? 

Update 4.51:

A big update to the pathing/walking

Re-wrote Brawler handling

Added more failsafes and other improvements to improve the speed. 

Please let me know how it goes! I want to know whether the script has improved or not, what aspect has been improved and what else could be improved. 

sopwn6.png

When trying to defend the night, it would bug out and just stand there. I've found the defend option is not very good at all, as it opens gates to attack a ranger, doesn't close them, then derps outside the gate when it tries to get back to the knight..Also, the mini-map clicking isn't very efficient, it makes numerous short clicks that will move the player roughly 5 tiles when it should be moving them the farthest the player can go, until it reaches it's destination.

I've only ran it four about 15 minutes and can notice quite a few bugs/inefficiencies in the script which can easily be identified as soon as you start the game. Hopefully some of these will be fixed.

Not flaming, but I saw your post above @Zainy and decided to post my thoughts thus far.

sopwn6.png

When trying to defend the night, it would bug out and just stand there. I've found the defend option is not very good at all, as it opens gates to attack a ranger, doesn't close them, then derps outside the gate when it tries to get back to the knight..Also, the mini-map clicking isn't very efficient, it makes numerous short clicks that will move the player roughly 5 tiles when it should be moving them the farthest the player can go, until it reaches it's destination.

I've only ran it four about 15 minutes and can notice quite a few bugs/inefficiencies in the script which can easily be identified as soon as you start the game. Hopefully some of these will be fixed.

Not flaming, but I saw your post above @Zainy and decided to post my thoughts thus far.

The previous update to Attacking mode may have broken Defending mode. I'll take a look and get it back running again.

Defending mode looks better however, I would like to test more before releasing it. I'm also improving attacking mode too. I've added more statistics on the paint (although I will need a new paint to make it look good). Should be able to release it tomorrow. Watch this space!

• Like 1

Does the repair mode mean it will repair the fences and wont gain hp xp while doing pestcontrol?

Can't guarantee that yet. Wont be long before I can though

yes, ive had your script since when you first released it years back.

when was the last time you used it?

It keeps switching to strength mode for training, is there a way to set it for attack?

Can't guarantee that yet. Wont be long before I can though

when was the last time you used it?

Aug 29th or 30th, i posted about attack style switches but it was because i switched after started script lol.

Still some minor bugs in the script. Can you please just run the script with an account and make sure it runs right for a few games? It isn't my job to point out errors in the script. I paid for access, it should run how it suppose to.

Wanna watch my bot and see how great it runs? I'd be happy to show you! :)

Fixed! Thanks to TRiLeZ

I appreciate it, i ran it for 5 hours no problem 40 points an hour in basic world 44. Didnt watch it the entire time of course lol but when i did i hadnt had any problems. Maybe in those world hopping pest chat worlds it would have some bugs since they finish games so fast, block monsters and etc lol.

Edited by xxgruntxx

Hey, i recently bought this bot and noticed a couple problems.

- Defend option will not move when looking for ranger, often doesnt reach the 50 damage minimum which results in low points/hour

- Attack option will get stuck behind brawlers and wont move for over 2 minutes, runs back and forth, portal to portal, also resulting in not meeting damage minimum

-Bot will stall while trying to enter boat resulting in waiting longer per game.

Even with these problems the bot still manages to rack in 150-250 points a night, but could be higher.

I used the bot a couple months ago and it ran flawless while defending or attacking, not sure what happened.

Zainy i love your scripts and trust youll fix these isuues

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        I noticed that TRiBot was lacking a good FREE auto fighter, so I decided to release a Lite Version of Optimus Combat & Magic for free!
      This version of the script has had certain features disabled, but is still very rich in features, so enjoy   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features: Green features: FREE            Blue features: PREMIUM
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds Easy to use banking system that works at every bank in RS Can drink every potion in the game Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Full prayer support Superior antiban Slayer task support Safe spotting support Telekinetic grab support Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping   AND MORE!   AIO Magic Features: (Premium only) This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax and More!   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   Gallery:      

• By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        This script is arguably the most powerful script on the market, with over 5 years of development put into it, the end result is an easy and safe to use script that should meet all your combat and magic training needs!
        This script can train combat & magic using almost every training method available. Enjoy  
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features:
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Can drink every potion in the game Full prayer support Superior antiban Easy to use banking at every bank in RS Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot Safe spotting support ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Telekinetic grab support Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds   AND MORE!     AIO Magic Features: This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $10  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:        

• By Java
      Fast and humanly Unique clicking Threaded antiban Threaded deathcheck Threaded combat checking  Threaded camera control Randomly walks  Prioritizes portals, then Spinners Doesn't attack dead or close to dead NPCs  

SOURCE: https://github.com/javaTribot/java.PestControl/blob/master/PestControl.java
      REPO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3045
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 59 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies