Zainy

[Combat][ABCL 10] Ultimate Pest Control [Point Spending][World hopping]

i have not, I just downloaded tribot on a fresh computer at home. In the bot help section someone else is having the same problem but no one is responding to it.

Its this script and a runebirthisland rock crab bot both stopped disappeared about Tuesday from my folders but still in repo on site.

i have not, I just downloaded tribot on a fresh computer at home. In the bot help section someone else is having the same problem but no one is responding to it.

Its this script and a runebirthisland rock crab bot both stopped disappeared about Tuesday from my folders but still in repo on site.

Hmmm, did you purchase this script before the release of the repository? 

Update 4.51:

A big update to the pathing/walking

Re-wrote Brawler handling

Added more failsafes and other improvements to improve the speed. 

Please let me know how it goes! I want to know whether the script has improved or not, what aspect has been improved and what else could be improved. 

sopwn6.png

When trying to defend the night, it would bug out and just stand there. I've found the defend option is not very good at all, as it opens gates to attack a ranger, doesn't close them, then derps outside the gate when it tries to get back to the knight..Also, the mini-map clicking isn't very efficient, it makes numerous short clicks that will move the player roughly 5 tiles when it should be moving them the farthest the player can go, until it reaches it's destination.

I've only ran it four about 15 minutes and can notice quite a few bugs/inefficiencies in the script which can easily be identified as soon as you start the game. Hopefully some of these will be fixed.

Not flaming, but I saw your post above @Zainy and decided to post my thoughts thus far.

sopwn6.png

When trying to defend the night, it would bug out and just stand there. I've found the defend option is not very good at all, as it opens gates to attack a ranger, doesn't close them, then derps outside the gate when it tries to get back to the knight..Also, the mini-map clicking isn't very efficient, it makes numerous short clicks that will move the player roughly 5 tiles when it should be moving them the farthest the player can go, until it reaches it's destination.

I've only ran it four about 15 minutes and can notice quite a few bugs/inefficiencies in the script which can easily be identified as soon as you start the game. Hopefully some of these will be fixed.

Not flaming, but I saw your post above @Zainy and decided to post my thoughts thus far.

The previous update to Attacking mode may have broken Defending mode. I'll take a look and get it back running again.

Defending mode looks better however, I would like to test more before releasing it. I'm also improving attacking mode too. I've added more statistics on the paint (although I will need a new paint to make it look good). Should be able to release it tomorrow. Watch this space!

• Like 1

Does the repair mode mean it will repair the fences and wont gain hp xp while doing pestcontrol?

Can't guarantee that yet. Wont be long before I can though

yes, ive had your script since when you first released it years back.

when was the last time you used it?

It keeps switching to strength mode for training, is there a way to set it for attack?

Can't guarantee that yet. Wont be long before I can though

when was the last time you used it?

Aug 29th or 30th, i posted about attack style switches but it was because i switched after started script lol.

Still some minor bugs in the script. Can you please just run the script with an account and make sure it runs right for a few games? It isn't my job to point out errors in the script. I paid for access, it should run how it suppose to.

Wanna watch my bot and see how great it runs? I'd be happy to show you! :)

Fixed! Thanks to TRiLeZ

I appreciate it, i ran it for 5 hours no problem 40 points an hour in basic world 44. Didnt watch it the entire time of course lol but when i did i hadnt had any problems. Maybe in those world hopping pest chat worlds it would have some bugs since they finish games so fast, block monsters and etc lol.

Edited by xxgruntxx

Hey, i recently bought this bot and noticed a couple problems.

- Defend option will not move when looking for ranger, often doesnt reach the 50 damage minimum which results in low points/hour

- Attack option will get stuck behind brawlers and wont move for over 2 minutes, runs back and forth, portal to portal, also resulting in not meeting damage minimum

-Bot will stall while trying to enter boat resulting in waiting longer per game.

Even with these problems the bot still manages to rack in 150-250 points a night, but could be higher.

I used the bot a couple months ago and it ran flawless while defending or attacking, not sure what happened.

Zainy i love your scripts and trust youll fix these isuues

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

Most Recent Version: 5.1 (9/10/2018)
    • By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By R0gue
      R0gue EZ Cooker
      Summary
      Start R0gue EZ Cooker from anywhere near a bank and it will get you all they way to 99 cooking without you having to lift a finger. For optimal use, start with enough cash in your bank and some Varrock Tabs and Games Necklaces. The bot will buy the necessary food and supplies as needed.

Supports Travel and Buying Supplies
      The bot supports traveling to the Rogue's Den as well as the Grand Exchange to buy raw food and items to cook. Just start the bot near a bank and it will buy Varrock Tabs, Games Necklaces, and fish as needed (there are limits so you don't spend too much money at once). 

Food supported
      The bot automatically checks your cooking level and will cook the necessary item until you are ready to cook a new fish. It will cook the following:
      Level 1-15: Shrimp
      Level 15-25: Trout
      Level 25-35: Salmon
      Level 35-50: Tuna
      Level 50-75: Lobster
      Level 75-80: Swordfish
      Level 80-99: Shark

Jugs of Wine
      The bot also supports making Jugs of wine after cooking level 50 if the user desires. Just select the option in the GUI on bot startup. If your player is not level 50 yet, it will cook fish until your player reaches level 50 then automatically switch to wine. It will buy the necessary grapes and jugs of water as needed and will make the wines in the GE.

Antiban
      The bot implements ABC2 methods as well as custom anti ban methods in order to prevent bans.

GUI

Paint
      Features a functional paint that includes the bot status as well as training method, time ran, XP gained, and XP per hour.

Feedback
      Would love any feedback as this is our first script and we can make updates and changes as needed!

• By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By lets be friends
      AFK SAND CRABS will go to your desired location and sit there letting the sand crabs attack you until it needs to re-agro.
      *** IMPORTANT ***
      MAKE SURE RIGHT CLICK ONLY IS ENABLED FOR NPC'S.
      If you have any problems with the script please copy the bot and client debug and paste them along with a picture of your gui with as much information as possible so I can help fix it.
      If there is a problem after a runescape update, restart the tribot client twice.

****As of the recent update to include the crab island the preset locations aren't working and i've removed them for now. I will update this page once i know if ill be making new preset locations or leaving it as a custom tile only script.

21/5/17 - Unlikely that I will be adding preset spots because you can choose anywhere with your custom tile's and it hasn't really been asked for.
      You must set up your own spot and where to lose agro at. If no custom agro spot is chosen it will use a pre-set agro spot.
      https://gyazo.com/4e417e39cb24b683cee4aa5850bf70eb
      Potion support:
      https://gyazo.com/adbe9f24f0a179a25fd8554b64517b40
      * HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE NPC RIGHT CLICK ONLY. Otherwise the bot will try to walk to its crab tile but will instead constantly click on a crab if it is on your spot. *

Features:
      Food: Check the use food box and type in the food id if you want to eat.
      Potions: Select the potion/s you want to use and how many of each you want to withdraw  (Beta Feature)

If using custom location set the tile you want to stand and fight the crabs by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.
      If using custom agro location set the tile you want to run to when you lose agro by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

You can activate it here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2070-afk-sand-crabs/

UPDATES:
                     V1.01 - Reduced the delay after the crabs lose aggressiveness. Still uses abc2 for the reaction time.
      Sept 28 2016: V1.02 -  Bug fixes: If eating food the bot will log out when there is none in the bank.
                                              Bot should no longer log out due to being too AFK.
      Oct 6 2016: Minor fix: Updated the paint to be slightly neater and include more details.
      Oct 19 2016: V1.03 -  Script will now load any settings you used in your previous session.
      Nov 9 2016: V1.1 -  Added beta potion support.
      Dec 7 2016: V1.11 - Reworked the re-agro system if the "on island" checkbox is ticked as it was running in a completely different direction and getting stuck.
                                         Removed the pre-set locations from the GUI as they aren't available anymore.
                                         Changed the default re-agro tile to be just north of the bank. (recommended to use custom everything for now.)

Let me know if you find any bugs or have some features you want implemented.
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 21 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9