Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
n3ss3s

[Magic][Premium]PowerMTA - ALL MODES - COOL GUI

Fair comments but $15 dollars per month is crazy high surely you can see that compared to other scripts?

Well depends how you look at it, there is a $15 AIO thiever which would take me much less code to write than this script, an experiment fighter for $10 which isn't a huge task to write either, but then USA's Abyss crafter which I'm sure is pretty complex and also makes a lot of money is only 5 dollars more than my MTA (so compared to that mine would be a bit expensive). You can run as many clients as you want with the MTA, while most of the other premium scripts are 1 or 3 clients per auth. With any of the scripts on the repository, the cost is negligible compared to profits if you're botting actively.

Edited by n3ss3s

Array

I've bought this script far before the payment changed. And if I'm correct, I should still have the lifetime version right?

I haven't used this script for at least a month, and I was planning on using it again.

When I turn on the script, it immediately turns itself off again.

Anyone else has this problem atm?

Cheers.

I've bought this script far before the payment changed. And if I'm correct, I should still have the lifetime version right?

I haven't used this script for at least a month, and I was planning on using it again.

When I turn on the script, it immediately turns itself off again.

Anyone else has this problem atm?

Cheers.

Are you running it from the repository? You need to do that

Been using this script for a while now and so far everything has been awesome. However, I did want to ask about the enchant room. I really feel like it is very inefficient with runes. Really often it just enchants the wrong shapes because they have changed. Wouldn't it be better to either wait for the shape it is collecting at that time to become bonus or at least do multiple shapes? Another question I have is if anyone knows what the max point capacity is for all rooms except enchant. I believe the enchant point maximum is 16k but I couldn't find any max amounts for the other rooms. Thanks! :D.

Been using this script for a while now and so far everything has been awesome. However, I did want to ask about the enchant room. I really feel like it is very inefficient with runes. Really often it just enchants the wrong shapes because they have changed. Wouldn't it be better to either wait for the shape it is collecting at that time to become bonus or at least do multiple shapes? Another question I have is if anyone knows what the max point capacity is for all rooms except enchant. I believe the enchant point maximum is 16k but I couldn't find any max amounts for the other rooms. Thanks! :D.

Here. http://www.runehq.com/minigame/mage-training-arena

Telekinetic Pizazz Points - 4,000

Enchantment Pizazz Points - 16,000

Alchemist Pizazz Points - 8,000

Graveyard Pizazz Points - 4,000

Google is a powerful tool.

Edited by domsciorilli

The bonus shape stays the same for only 30 seconds, and if it was to constantly chase the bonus shape, it would eventually have to walk from corner to corner, which would take atleast half of that time. Yes, you would get only bonus points, but you might not get any more per hour than you currently are. The way the script currently does bonus points is:

When it returns from the center, it goes to the current bonus shape. When the bonus shape changes, if the new one is in the same corner as your player currently is, it will go there, otherwise it will keep enchanting in the current corner. It's overall a better xp + points / hour solution than chasing the bonus shape around.

Here. http://www.runehq.com/minigame/mage-training-arena

Telekinetic Pizazz Points - 4,000

Enchantment Pizazz Points - 16,000

Alchemist Pizazz Points - 8,000

Graveyard Pizazz Points - 4,000

Google is a powerful tool.

Thanks mate I probably read over it then... :).

The bonus shape stays the same for only 30 seconds, and if it was to constantly chase the bonus shape, it would eventually have to walk from corner to corner, which would take atleast half of that time. Yes, you would get only bonus points, but you might not get any more per hour than you currently are. The way the script currently does bonus points is:

When it returns from the center, it goes to the current bonus shape. When the bonus shape changes, if the new one is in the same corner as your player currently is, it will go there, otherwise it will keep enchanting in the current corner. It's overall a better xp + points / hour solution than chasing the bonus shape around.

Ah I see. Yes I thought it didn't do that my bad. Thanks for the explanation!

Also, I noticed yesterday that the alchemist wasn't working (kept saying it couldn't find the alch value). Today, it won't even enter the alch room and then just stands there doing nothing. The enchant room was working fine yesterday but this morning it entered the room and just stood there.

Enchantment is working. Dunno what that was about. However, Alchemist room is still not working.

I get this error:

• [10:02:41] Script Started: PowerMTA.
  • [10:03:06] PowerMTA: Entering game
  • [10:03:10] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:11] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:12] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:13] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:14] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:15] Script Ended: PowerMTA. 
Edited by Steelseries

Thanks mate I probably read over it then... :).

Ah I see. Yes I thought it didn't do that my bad. Thanks for the explanation!

Also, I noticed yesterday that the alchemist wasn't working (kept saying it couldn't find the alch value). Today, it won't even enter the alch room and then just stands there doing nothing. The enchant room was working fine yesterday but this morning it entered the room and just stood there.

Enchantment is working. Dunno what that was about. However, Alchemist room is still not working.

I get this error:

• [10:02:41] Script Started: PowerMTA.
  • [10:03:06] PowerMTA: Entering game
  • [10:03:10] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:11] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:12] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:13] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:14] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface
  • [10:03:15] Script Ended: PowerMTA. 

Was it you who started getting that a while ago?

Its too bot like for alchemy. Got banned for a day. Said it was detected by the anti-bot measures.

That's what any macroing ban will say

Are you even gonna say what's wrong?

When power enchanting it takes 3 - 5 items at a time (should fill the whole damn inv..........) to enchant and looks bot like as shit - kills xp/h

When alching it right clicks way too much on the cabinets, takes and alchs 1 item at a time mostly...

I didn't even want to try graveyard or tele after that. HAve you even played MTA before? or runescape?!?!?!?

ITS BOT LIKE AS SHIT!

Also the gui looks like no one gave a shit making

Edited by furyguy

When power enchanting it takes 3 - 5 items at a time (should fill the whole damn inv..........) to enchant and looks bot like as shit - kills xp/h

When alching it right clicks way too much on the cabinets, takes and alchs 1 item at a time mostly...

I didn't even want to try graveyard or tele after that. HAve you even played MTA before? or runescape?!?!?!?

ITS BOT LIKE AS SHIT!

Also the gui looks like no one gave a shit making

When enchanting it takes 3-5 items at a time so that if there's a switch to a bonus shape in the same corner, its more mobile vs just having to go through with the old inventory. Has marginal effect, if any, on xp/h. Right clicking on the alch cabinets has nothing to do with anything. It takes little amounts at a time so that it doesn't have to end up dropping worthless items. 

"its bot like as shit" - not really, and do I need to remind you that you are using a bot?

When enchanting it takes 3-5 items at a time so that if there's a switch to a bonus shape in the same corner, its more mobile vs just having to go through with the old inventory. Has marginal effect, if any, on xp/h. Right clicking on the alch cabinets has nothing to do with anything. It takes little amounts at a time so that it doesn't have to end up dropping worthless items. 

"its bot like as shit" - not really, and do I need to remind you that you are using a bot?

You can make excuses, ill stick to good scripts. There is a free enchant script that gets 2x the xp as yours, does NOT look like a damn bot, and the scripter didn't take my money for a broken script.

You can make excuses, ill stick to good scripts. There is a free enchant script that gets 2x the xp as yours, does NOT look like a damn bot, and the scripter didn't take my money for a broken script.

I didn't make any, I told you what it does and why it does it. The free enchanter does not try to get bonus points, which makes it a lot faster since it can just sit with a whole inventory. This script is paid because it gathers points from all the modes in order to buy items.

Hey n3ss, just bought the script today, and so far so good! Alchemy, Graveyard, and Enchanting seem to be working flawlessly. However Telekinetic is rather slow - only getting around 40 points an hour - any suggestion on my end? seems to have issues clicking the guardian statue, taking numerous attempts randomly. I can post a log if the problems still arise tomorrow. Just had to chime in and praise the good work! Keep it up! :)