• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
n3ss3s

[Magic][Premium]PowerMTA - ALL MODES - COOL GUI

Array

Hey so I'm purchasing this script. How many of each rune should i have in inv and what do I trade in to make money?

Depends on what game / spell you're doing... I suggest you trade infinity boots

I purchased it and when i hit run nothing happens.

Does the GUI pop up?

You should add an option for it to do that, and how long do i do each of them?

Look at the reward prices on runescape wiki, that's the reason it doesn't do all of them on its own (people want different amounts of different prizes etc)

Edited by n3ss3s

So what's the fastest xp method.. And how much would I lose to 99..

Same with best money/xp method and much would i make to 99?

If you know

(currently im just going to get max pizzaz in each

Fastest exp is with lvl-87 enchant with dragonstones turned off, but there is no point in doing this because it'd be barely faster than normal high-alching and you'd lose a lot more money.

Seeing from what people have posted I think you make about 10M net profit on your way to 99 doing all games, but in doing so remember that you need 3 times less tele points than the other ones.

Then why aren't you using it?

Well he probably would like to use his credits on something else if he can use this to do MTA. To be rather honest though, i would use the RID if i had credits because i am still to this day unable to run the Tele room for more then a few hours without it messing up. Now don't misunderstand me, every other room runs FLAWLESS with this script, but if you are gonna charge people monthly for a script that isn't even fully functional, that is just bad business practice.

Well he probably would like to use his credits on something else if he can use this to do MTA. To be rather honest though, i would use the RID if i had credits because i am still to this day unable to run the Tele room for more then a few hours without it messing up. Now don't misunderstand me, every other room runs FLAWLESS with this script, but if you are gonna charge people monthly for a script that isn't even fully functional, that is just bad business practice.

A few hours is definitely considered functional, I'd even advise against botting MTA for more than that a day. It's tricky to fix a bug that appears inconsistently after hours of runtime, compared to something that is simply broken.

A few hours is definitely considered functional, I'd even advise against botting MTA for more than that a day. It's tricky to fix a bug that appears inconsistently after hours of runtime, compared to something that is simply broken.

Oh i totally hear you, I'm sure its not easy to just fix things, but if i want to run it for days on end, i should be able too. Especially if you're paying a monthly fee. Previously (about 2 years ago) i ran 3 accounts on Mta 24/7 (with breaks ofc) until 99 mage and didn't even get a temp ban. I'm not saying its smart, but i am totally comfortable doing it, and wish i was able to do so with this script now.

How can you justify $15/m??

It isnt the best xp/h or money maker?? but it is unique and you used to have it per auth, why change it?? I was considering it for an permanent auth but for a month?? thats more then 2 months VIP, are you ever going to change it back?

How can you justify $15/m??

It isnt the best xp/h or money maker?? but it is unique and you used to have it per auth, why change it?? I was considering it for an permanent auth but for a month?? thats more then 2 months VIP, are you ever going to change it back?

Monthly payments in general are much more fair than a "lifetime" payment, considering none of us knows when Jagex decides to go hardcore with bans etc, so we shouldn't be guaranteeing lifetime maintenance. The price for a month is fair because you will easy make it back. At 87+ mage you should get (all games averaged out) the same exp rate as you would get with normal high alchemy.

Edited by n3ss3s

Monthly payments in general are much more fair than a "lifetime" payment, considering none of us knows when Jagex decides to go hardcore with bans etc, so we shouldn't be guaranteeing lifetime maintenance. The price for a month is fair because you will easy make it back. At 87+ mage you should get (all games averaged out) the same exp rate as you would get with normal high alchemy.

Fair comments but $15 dollars per month is crazy high surely you can see that compared to other scripts?