Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
n3ss3s

[Magic][Premium]PowerMTA - ALL MODES - COOL GUI

So what is the xp hr, how long does it run for, and what items will I need?

Exp / hr depends on the mode about 60k/h for high alch and a bit higher for lvl-87 enchant. To do all the 4 games which you'll want, you will need runes to cast any enchantment spell, alchemy, bones to bananas and tele grab. Currently as you can see I'm fixing up the telekinetic mode but the others should run for as long as you have runes.

Domsciorilli: I just ran it for a couple of puzzles and re-uploaded to make sure it's the newest one, please try it, it has no issues moving to the next puzzle

How long would 10k of each rune last me? Do I need any armour or something like that? I've never done mta

You don't need armor, as far as rune counts go,

1 tele point = ~3 law runes, 

1 alch point = 3.333 nature runes

1 ench point = depends on whether you do dragonstones, and what level spell you use. Averages out to something like 3 cosmics per point

1 graveyard point = approx 1 nature rune

Check out the costs on http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mage_Training_Arena#Rewards to see how much each prize costs

Exp / hr depends on the mode about 60k/h for high alch and a bit higher for lvl-87 enchant. To do all the 4 games which you'll want, you will need runes to cast any enchantment spell, alchemy, bones to bananas and tele grab. Currently as you can see I'm fixing up the telekinetic mode but the others should run for as long as you have runes.

Domsciorilli: I just ran it for a couple of puzzles and re-uploaded to make sure it's the newest one, please try it, it has no issues moving to the next puzzle

Ok cool, its running good right now. Ill be up for a few hours so if it messes up before then, i will take a screenie and let you know. Thanks Ness

Edit: At 55 minutes it go stuck standing in the wrong spot. It didnt seem to be wasting runes, but it was just standing still in the wrong spot until i decided to stop it. Giving another go, will post pic if it happens again.

Edit 2: Ok, maybe it is just this puzzle, but it did it again in the same spot. It just stands there and keep clicking my equipment tab, not sure why.

mvtbo8.png

Edited by domsciorilli

ffs, ill go hunting for puzzle 7 lol

-- Tribot won't load after the RS update

Ya, rs was down from 3:30am until 7:00am EST, i ran it when the servers came back up and it is definitely working better, but i came back to it stuck near the entrance to the puzzle, just clicking tele grab and the map over and over again, as i described a few days back.

Ya, rs was down from 3:30am until 7:00am EST, i ran it when the servers came back up and it is definitely working better, but i came back to it stuck near the entrance to the puzzle, just clicking tele grab and the map over and over again, as i described a few days back.

yeah mate, the tele room is not working properly.

Gonna go shopping for more runes and watch it do every puzzle, I'm suspecting there's a specific one that's messing up, after the last update I only ran it for 5 puzzles and saw no problems

i need to download the new script

how do i redownload the script?

From the same URL that you originally got. Make sure you delete the old files.

mine runes flawlessly aswell atm, everyone just needs to re-download

It does for 1-2 hours and then it fails. Kinda annoying to hear someone say all i need to do is re-download, when i have clearly been doing that and trying to post pics/descriptions of every problem i'm having. I think if a simple re-download would have fixed it all, i wouldn't still be posting problems eh?

• Like 1

Guest zakka

alch room doesnt work says:

• [19:56:31] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface 
  • [19:56:32] PowerMTA: Can't detect alch value interface 

Guest zakka

Just restart your tribot and try again, I just tested and it works fine

Thats strange, i just restarted Tribot, all rooms works only alch room doesn't.

I'm moving it to the repository now, read the changes on the first page. If you see this post, please pm me with your auth so I can add you to the list of users who will keep having access.

@Zakka: There has only been one person in the history of the script who had the same problem, and for them it randomly resolved itself. I can't see a logical reason for it, especially when nobody else is having the issue :/

Guest zakka

Added anyone who has posted in the past 2 months

I'm moving it to the repository now, read the changes on the first page. If you see this post, please pm me with your auth so I can add you to the list of users who will keep having access.

@Zakka: There has only been one person in the history of the script who had the same problem, and for them it randomly resolved itself. I can't see a logical reason for it, especially when nobody else is having the issue :/

Its working just fine right now, only 1 thing could you explain what those things in my inventory are?

21ovwuq.png

Edited by zakka