• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
n3ss3s

[Magic][Premium]PowerMTA - ALL MODES - COOL GUI

Array

Hmm ok that's a different bug than the one from before but its good that you caught a screenie, people have had it before and I couldn't reproduce it. Basically after casting telegrab, the script waits until the statue stops moving, and then applies an offset to the statue position, moves there, casts again etc... Now, if you lagg more than just a bit, there's a chance it'll think the statue has stopped, and it'll end up in the wrong spot. The statue will not move if you cast telegrab from the above spot, which causes it to keep doing it over and over again.

TL;DR brb fixing

Hmm ok that's a different bug than the one from before but its good that you caught a screenie, people have had it before and I couldn't reproduce it. Basically after casting telegrab, the script waits until the statue stops moving, and then applies an offset to the statue position, moves there, casts again etc... Now, if you lagg more than just a bit, there's a chance it'll think the statue has stopped, and it'll end up in the wrong spot. The statue will not move if you cast telegrab from the above spot, which causes it to keep doing it over and over again.

TL;DR brb fixing

Cool man, i appreciate the support and time you are putting into it now. I do notice that the Tribot client as a whole is a bit laggy, where as when i play normally with swiftkit i don't lag at all (i have 8gb ram). I don't know if that would matter in this case though, as its not a very bad lag. Ill be sure to keep posting screenies if they help.

Ok, that bug is now gone and it's also faster (knows immediately when the statue has hit a wall)

About to go test it now. I'm on and off trying to move out of my apartment but ill try and post a pic of it messing up if it does. Thanks again :)

Edit: Ran it for 4 minutes and it got stuck. I quickly restarted it and will now give it another chance. If it happens again i will take a pic.

Edit2: I just ran for another 4 mins and watched it. As soon as it completed the puzzle it just stood there, said "Cant Move" and sat there until i turned it off.

ok4jm1.png

Edited by domsciorilli

Yeah I've been there, nobody was selling last night or today, and I keep having shit luck with zybez lol

Well its still not working. Same problem. Its doing the puzzle and then stopping. I am also watching it and it is very inefficient at casting tele grab. I mean i watched it try and click the guy about 6 times before it actually managed to click it properly to cast the tele grab.

Edit: I just took a picture of it as it finally casted the tele grab, but on the 7th attempt. If i do it manually it gets it first time so im not sure what the bot is doing. I notice when it fails it always moves the mouse down to the chat area, then to the tele grab, then it "trys" to click the guardian and repeats.

2nlv4fb.png

Edited by domsciorilli

So what's the best method for xp and money? How long to 99 and what items would I need? Btw im 59 Mage

You need to do all 4 modes to make both money and exp. I suggest doing that rather than just sticking to the highest exp games (alch for < 87 mage, enchanting for > 87). 

Edited by n3ss3s

Well its still not working. Same problem. Its doing the puzzle and then stopping. I am also watching it and it is very inefficient at casting tele grab. I mean i watched it try and click the guy about 6 times before it actually managed to click it properly to cast the tele grab.

Edit: I just took a picture of it as it finally casted the tele grab, but on the 7th attempt. If i do it manually it gets it first time so im not sure what the bot is doing. I notice when it fails it always moves the mouse down to the chat area, then to the tele grab, then it "trys" to click the guardian and repeats.

2nlv4fb.png

Have you re-downloaded yet? The text you quoted me is from before the update

Edited by n3ss3s

Have you re-downloaded yet? The text you quoted me is from before the update

Ya, when you say re-download, i re download it and drag the new .tribot file into the same folder the older one is in and replace it. So unless i am doing something wrong, i was using the new script.

Edit: Just made sure i re-downloaded it an i tried it again, it still simply does not do anything after finishing the first puzzle. Just sits there. It dosen't even close the Dialogue that says "you have finished the puzzle received two points".

Edited by domsciorilli