n3ss3s

[Magic][Premium]PowerMTA - ALL MODES - COOL GUI

pmta.png

hurrrrr.png

PowerMTA

The script is now available on the repository for 10 credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8P-ijNDIQM

Approximate point rates per hour

Alchemy: 150-180 (500-600 CASTS per hour!)

Graveyard: ~140

Telekinetic: 70-80

Enchant: (With dragonstones) 1000-1200

There's a quick vid that'll show you each of the games. Note that I had some downloads going on during graveyard / alch.

-

For game in the form, enter the name of the game. You can just enter the first letter, that's what counts for it. 

(graveyard, enchanter, telekinetic, alchemist)

-----

Info:

[][][][] CHANGES MADE FOR THE REPOSITORY [][][][]

- The script is no longer auth based (ignore that part on the form), and it has changed to monthly payments. Users from before this will still have their access. You will be able to run as many clients as you want, but tribot limits it to the same IP. 

- Include the letter x when you're typing the name of the game (for which you can use the first letter only if you want) to disable the blue paint, that way you will see the chat if you need to.

- Include the letter p when you're typing the name of the game (for which you can use the first letter only if you want) to disable the particles to reduce CPU usage. 

E.g, tp as the game mode would do telekinetic without the particles. tx would do telekinetic without the blue paint over chat. tpx would do telekinetic without paint or particles.

---------- Some proggies ----------

2YsiG.jpg

fzHbDzs.png

VWbosto.png

Edited by n3ss3s

Array

Same question.

I will send you an auth and the link to the script on the forums. That specific auth can be used by one tribot client at a time on your computer. 

EDIT: Here's a quick picture of my enchant points :)

RkVPtHr.png

(I'm using it with dragonstone enchanting on, if you disable that your XP/H will go up drastically)

Edited by n3ss3s

I will send you an auth and the link to the script on the forums. That specific auth can be used by one tribot client at a time on your computer. 

EDIT: Here's a quick picture of my enchant points :)

RkVPtHr.png

(I'm using it with dragonstone enchanting on, if you disable that your XP/H will go up drastically)

Pp'd you the $15

Profit per hour?.

From personal experience :

Enchant room = ~700 points per hour, think about it, if 5 people buy this script and all use dragonstone collect stuff, no one will get like 1.5k points an hour.

Telekinetic room = ~50 points per hour

Alchemist room = ~65 points per hour

Graveyard room = Actually dunno, but it is quite a lot, lets say about 100 an hour.

Infinity hat = 350 telekinetic, 400 alchemist, 3,000 enchantment, and 350 graveyard pizazz points (stupid colored text cuz copied from wikia).

So that is about 7 hours for tele, 6 hours for alch, 3 hours for ench and 3 hours for grave. Thats 19 hours for 3M.

Edit :

Forgot the rune costs, make that 19 hours for 1.5-2M.

Edited by restyler

From personal experience :

Enchant room = ~700 points per hour, think about it, if 5 people buy this script and all use dragonstone collect stuff, no one will get like 1.5k points an hour.

Telekinetic room = ~50 points per hour

Alchemist room = ~65 points per hour

Graveyard room = Actually dunno, but it is quite a lot, lets say about 100 an hour.

Infinity hat = 350 telekinetic, 400 alchemist, 3,000 enchantment, and 350 graveyard pizazz points (stupid colored text cuz copied from wikia).

So that is about 7 hours for tele, 6 hours for alch, 3 hours for ench and 3 hours for grave. Thats 19 hours for 3M.

Edit :

Forgot the rune costs, make that 19 hours for 1.5-2M.

you are obviously doing it slow if your pizzazz hourly is so low

telekinetic is around 100+/hr

enchant can be 3000 an hour if u just pick up d stones n hop n repeat

alchemist is 300+/hr

graveyard is 300+/hr

btw n3ss3s as soon as your mule gets p2p and you are able to  accept 07 gp put it in payment methods so Ill see i'll check topic regularly

you are obviously doing it slow if your pizzazz hourly is so low

telekinetic is around 100+/hr

enchant can be 3000 an hour if u just pick up d stones n hop n repeat

alchemist is 300+/hr

graveyard is 300+/hr

btw n3ss3s as soon as your mule gets p2p and you are able to  accept 07 gp put it in payment methods so Ill see i'll check topic regularly

I will try to arrange that asap because a few people are already looking to pay with 07. Btw, those speeds you posted are a bit exaggerated :D The ones he posted are close to the actual ones. I don't see how anyone could ever get a 100+ telekinetic pts an hour. Graveyard and alch are both about a 100. The script does not hop to do only dstones.

^

Lets get numbers of of nessesses own proggies then.

Alch = 80 points per hour

Tele = 55 points per hour

Graveyard = 90 points per hour

Enchant = 850 points per hour, and as said before if multiple people would bot dragonstones it would cancel eachother out.

Now again for the money/hour :

Tele = 7 hours

Alch = 5 hours

Grave = 4 hours

Enchant = 4 hours

------------------------- +

18 hours for a hat = 3M (and crashing)

minus rune cost (eventual mud staff)

-------------------------

18 hours for 1.5M-2M

Edited by restyler