Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjmfighter

TRiBot Forum Transfer and Downtime

26 posts in this topic

As you have noticed, we are no longer using mybb.  Welcome to the new IPB TRiBot forums!!

The transfer from mybb to IPB took a lot longer than expect as we hit a few roadblocks.  Some of these roadblocks are still being worked out (for example no one being able to reply).  We are aware of some problems and are working to get them fixed.

The TRiBot Loader is also back online.  You may have to download the new loader here  Two days will be reimbursed for the time it was down.  

Thanks for your patience,

-TRiBot Staff

Edited by mjmfighter

yay wasted my mem

could we not have an offline version lol?

Edited by superhuman

Thanks for finally making an announcement, should have explained the whole thing a lot sooner though. And maybe warn us next time before making big changes that might result in downtime.

Glad it's back up though and thanks for adding 2 days onto our VIP.

yes sweet cheerstho does not make a difference since now that membership will be out of balance with tribot vip o well what can u do

Any update on the repository Mjm?

No update right now.  Development is slow on it as life is a little busy for me right now.  

Great work on reimbursing those two days. I know that many websites would not have done that.

Thanks!

yay wasted my mem

could we not have an offline version lol?

They could have pulled a RSbot and random downtime for a solid 1-2 weeks and not reimbursed us anything lol.

Although offline version would be nice. 

Great job guys keep up the good work.

Thanks, appreciate it. Kind of late for an update though, perhaps next time, try letting us know about changes before it occurs 

Thanks for the update and thanks for the 2 days.
It definitely wasn't necessary to reimburse, most of use realize that not everything runs smoothly 100% of the time in the real world, but it's much appreciated.
Keep up the good work!

Membership gone. How would I be able to get it back now?

EDIT: Nevermind I guess as I just saw my profile.

Edited by Skiezo
1 person likes this

its a shame scripts topics are gone and u cant check ratings on this new forums :( 

Edited by timmm333