Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

don't know how, but i put this on this morning, and when i came back, i was dead in lumby..and i looked at log it was just constantly logging in and out. can you make it so if you die..the script ends..or a deathwalk or something

also, when it had random event items in the inventory..it wont do anything but stand there moving mouse over them the entire time..i had coins and an uncut ruby in my inventory

The random event handling is actually outside of the scope of this script.

Basically I have no control on how random events are handled.

So this is rather a problem with Tribot rather than my script itself

Sorry that I can't assist you in this matter!

Warfront1

it keeps walking to the alter stands outside then crashes

[00:03:21] Script Started: Warfront Air Crafter.
[00:04:48] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[00:04:48]     at scripts.airman.EnterAlter(airman.java:743)
[00:04:48]     at scripts.airman.run(airman.java:1575)
[00:04:48]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[00:04:48] Script Ended: Warfront Air Crafter.

i reinstalled a few times it did the same thing as above.

then i tried the earlier version in your spoiler and it walked to the alter and crashed aswell with this msg below

[00:09:41] Script Started: Warfront Air Crafter.
[00:10:00] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[00:10:00]     at scripts.airman.EnterAlter(airman.java:577)
[00:10:00]     at scripts.airman.run(airman.java:958)
[00:10:00]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[00:10:00] Script Ended: Warfront Air Crafter.

plz help,   ive tried every single air crafting script atm and they all stand outside the alter idk wats happening, yours is the only one crashing for me tho

it keeps walking to the alter stands outside then crashes

[00:03:21] Script Started: Warfront Air Crafter.

[00:04:48] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

[00:04:48]     at scripts.airman.EnterAlter(airman.java:743)

[00:04:48]     at scripts.airman.run(airman.java:1575)

[00:04:48]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[00:04:48] Script Ended: Warfront Air Crafter.

i reinstalled a few times it did the same thing as above.

then i tried the earlier version in your spoiler and it walked to the alter and crashed aswell with this msg below

[00:09:41] Script Started: Warfront Air Crafter.

[00:10:00] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

[00:10:00]     at scripts.airman.EnterAlter(airman.java:577)

[00:10:00]     at scripts.airman.run(airman.java:958)

[00:10:00]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[00:10:00] Script Ended: Warfront Air Crafter.

plz help,   ive tried every single air crafting script atm and they all stand outside the alter idk wats happening, yours is the only one crashing for me tho

Yes, almost any script that interacts with an Object will be down.

Runescape has updated, and it has effected the way Tribot interacts with Objects.

Depending on how long it takes Tribot to fix this issue, I may be releasing a version that can deal with these temporary deficiencies.

Thanks, Warfront1 

sometimes walking back to deposit my character gets stuck at the fally wall clicking "use" on the air runs and trying to click somewhere outside the inventory. Gets tuck like this until I restart the client, then it works again.

Just thought Id bring it to your attention

Damnit I have everything set up properly but as soon as it withdraws the essence, it just stays staring at the bank screen 

I would gladly teamview you to resolve this issue.

Add me on skype: tvcontrolsyou1

yo I want jus to say you script is still shit never was good got a very nice proggy

b44f6a0d8ad2eacdc017f34fd8c30479.png

Any information besides the misplaced profanity?

I actively develop this script, the incident that you received must have been rare.

It has never been reported previously. If you are able to give me a more detailed account,

or possibly a full screenshot, I could deploy a Bug fix.

Thanks,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

This is working great for me! Will get a proggie up later on :D

Guest KUZE32

Script ended when it gets to the altar?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic Lite Edition!
      Note: Because this is the Lite Version of the script, certain features have been disabled. To unlock all features please visit the premium edition thread: 
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Repository Information
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Repository Information:
      To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By whyareyoudoingthis
      Hello, I would really appreciate some advice since it's lookin kinda hopeless.
      I'm getting consistent bans on p2p accounts with nFletcher, within 24-48 hours, even though I am botting with randomized breaks, doing some manual selling/restocking every 1-2 hours. I did not bot during the night, maybe 3 sessions for 3-4 hours per day TOPS.
      I even did some slayer in between every 1-2 hours on my semi-main and it just got banned for 2 days regardless (ty god no perma, obviously not gonna bot on a valuable account ever again, that was dumdum)
      Am I doing something wrong or what? This seems completely unprofitable and unsustainable. I am not into this as much as to create a bot farm, but I wanted to do a total of 10ish m/day on 1-2 accounts and this seems impossible. 
      Any advice? Thank you so much in advance
    • By DizFunk
      Hi guys, I just started attempting to script. I bought VIP so I could write my own scripts. I've been having the hardest time setting up my eclipse to work with TRIBot. So far I have set up my eclipse to compile with JDK/JRE 8, TRIBot is being launched with JDK 8. Everything seems to be setup correctly, however I get this odd error message in my bot debug logs. I've attached a photo of the logs. 
      Here is what my class file looks like: 
      package scripts;
      import org.tribot.script.Script;
      import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest;
      @ScriptManifest (authors = { "DizFunk" }, category = "Test", name = "Test")
      public class Test extends Script {
          @Override
          public void run() {
              println("Hello World!1");
          }
      }
       If anyone knows whats going on here it would be a big help

• By will6100
      I really love the process of developing a script, testing it, debugging it, etc.. So after writing my first really simple script that would tan hides, I got my first botting account banned, which is something I knew was gonna happen since my lack of scripting knowledge. Im ready to get a new one up and going and continue to develop more basic scripts to sharpen my scripting skills. Im sharing my first script here and looking to hear what I should do and should not do. Also get some tips on what to look for to reduce the banning rates of my testing accounts. The account I was using was only combat lvl 5 and didnt have any quests done, I guess that didnt help too? I was also about to introduce ABC2 into the script and learn how to use it but my account got banned right before I could implement it. So looking forward to hear your criticisms about my script and tips to not get the script bannable. Also have in mind I didnt really refactor anything, some parts may look ugly, beware!
      package scripts; import org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking; import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api.Timing; import org.tribot.api.input.Mouse; import org.tribot.api2007.*; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile; import org.tribot.api2007.util.ThreadSettings; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; import java.awt.*; import java.util.function.BooleanSupplier; @ScriptManifest(category = "Moneymaking", authors = "will6100" , name = "Tanner") public class Tanner extends Script { private final static int BLACK_DHIDE_ID = 1747; private final static int TANNED_LEATHER_ID = 2509; private final static int ELLIS_ID = 3231; private final static int BANK_BOOTH_ID = 10355; private final static int COINS_ID = 995; private boolean isBankable() { RSObject[] booths = Objects.findNearest(100, BANK_BOOTH_ID); if (booths.length > 1) { return booths[0].isOnScreen(); } return false; } private boolean coinsCheck() { if (Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length < 1) { if (Banking.find(COINS_ID).length > 0) { if (!Inventory.isFull()) { return Banking.withdraw(0, COINS_ID); } else { if (Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0) { return Banking.deposit(1, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0){ return Banking.depositAll() > 0; } } } } else { return true; } return false; } private boolean bank() { if (!openBank()) { General.println("Couldnt open bank"); return false; } if (!coinsCheck()) { General.println("No more gold"); return false; } if (!setupInventory()) { General.println("No more hides"); return false; } sleep(100,1000); return true; } private boolean setupInventory() { if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.deposit(0,TANNED_LEATHER_ID)) { if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ sleep(50,1000); Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length < 1) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } return false; } private boolean openBank() { if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) { if (!isBankable()){ if(!walkToDestCondition(this::isBankable)) { return false; } } return clickBankBooth(); } return true; } private boolean clickBankBooth() { RSObject[] bankBooths = Objects.findNearest(40, BANK_BOOTH_ID); RSObject booth; if(bankBooths.length > 1) { do { sleep(50); booth = bankBooths[General.random(0, bankBooths.length - 2)]; } while (!booth.isOnScreen() && !booth.isClickable()); booth.hover(); if (isHoverRendered(Mouse.getPos())){ Mouse.click(1); }else { clickBankBooth(); } return Timing.waitCondition(Banking::isBankScreenOpen, General.random(25000,27000)); } return false; } private boolean isHoverRendered (Point toHover) { return !Screen.getColorAt(Mouse.getPos()).equals(new Color(0, 0, 0)); } private boolean isTannable() { RSNPC[] ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID); if (ellis.length < 1) { return false; } else if (isTanningWindowOpen()){ return true; } return ellis[0].isOnScreen(); } private boolean tanLeather() { RSNPC ellis; if (isTannable()) { sleep(100,200); ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID)[0]; while (!isTanningWindowOpen()) { Mouse.setSpeed(190); sleep(300,500); if (DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(ellis,"Trade " + ellis.getName())){ Mouse.setSpeed(115); Timing.waitCondition(this::isTanningWindowOpen, General.random(15000, 17000)); sleep(200,500); Interfaces.get(324,107).click("Tan all"); return Timing.waitCondition(() -> !isTanningWindowOpen(), General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else { return walkToDestCondition(this::isTannable); } return false; } private boolean walkToDestCondition(BooleanSupplier waitCondition) { Walking.blindWalkTo(new RSTile(3278 + General.random(-2,2), 3180 + General.random(-1, 1))); return Timing.waitCondition(waitCondition, General.random(11000,12000)); } private boolean isTanningWindowOpen() { return Interfaces.isInterfaceValid(324); } private boolean readyToTan() { return Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0 && Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length > 0 ; } @Override public void run() { Mouse.setSpeed(115); ThreadSettings ts = new ThreadSettings(); ts.setClickingAPIUseDynamic(true); while (true) { sleep(50); if (isTannable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("1"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("2"); break; } } } else if (isBankable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("3"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("4"); break; } } } else if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("5"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("6"); break; } } } } }  
    • By ilysmd
      Need a private scripter for an zeah rune crafting bot (bloods or souls). 
    • By ilysmd
      Looking to buy a cox scouting bot, that will keep scouting until it finds a raid within the desired parameters.
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By rs06botHein
      Hey Tribot Scripters,

I am looking for a small private script. 
      If possible I want to buy the source code too.
      Private message or skype (below).

Thx in advance!
  • Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 70 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies