Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

Lumbridge CowHideKiller and Banker [ABCL10]

550 posts in this topic

Ok I have updated to script!

v0.51

Fixed Gate IDs after update

Added toggle run option for those who did not bank hides

Probably fixed the 'bot just stands there bug'

im banned for 1 day moderate bot bust:( Is the next ban a perm ban ore not?

I honestly don't know.

does this script pick up arrows and re-equip them?

No. Ranged is not supported yet.

This script is AWESOME. I started from level 1 in all combat skills, and I got level 30 in def, str, att over night, AND I got over 1600 cowhide. (I sold 500) - That's about 600k, for a starter account, thats insane.

Edited by Hyphen

The script was flawless at first but then when i ran it overnight, i woke up the next morning and it logged out, i retried running the script again and when i started it nothing happened. :/

The script was flawless at first but then when i ran it overnight, i woke up the next morning and it logged out, i retried running the script again and when i started it nothing happened. :/

Well, I'm not sure but I think it is because runescape has been updated today. I have the same problem. We should wait for a script update.

It's the new update, lot of scripts is broken now. A WC script I uses is also broken.

Why doesnt mine attack the cows, had no troubles earlier with the script worked flawless, and just downloaded this one. it picks up hides from other players but doesnt attack?

Updated IDs:

Cows:2329, 2332, 2330
Cow Calf: 2331,
Gate:
Open:
2513 and/or 2505
Closed:
2504 and/or 2506

hope any of this helps. 2 IDs look attributed to the gate in both states, for open state, IDs are listed from west to east, and in closed state they are listed south to north.

Guys relax! Can't even play poker for 24 hours straight, gawd. I updated the IDs. Uploading now.

1 person likes this

Guys relax! Can't even play poker for 24 hours straight, gawd. I updated the IDs. Uploading now.

lol thanks a ton! love this script