Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

Lumbridge CowHideKiller and Banker [ABCL10]

550 posts in this topic

Cant find its way to the bank.. Keeps pressing Prayer icon or randomly on the map

Will fix itself when tribot updates.

Not a bad script, but like someone else said a few posts up, got several accts banned within a few hours. Running them on proxies, accounts where run through tutorial island with a bot. Not sure what is causing this to happen. I ran a few accts with this script for short periods of time, and they seem to be fine so far. But it looks like anytime I let the bot run for more than a few hours, ban hammer.

Not a bad script, but like someone else said a few posts up, got several accts banned within a few hours. Running them on proxies, accounts where run through tutorial island with a bot. Not sure what is causing this to happen. I ran a few accts with this script for short periods of time, and they seem to be fine so far. But it looks like anytime I let the bot run for more than a few hours, ban hammer.

Use empty worlds.

yoo i usually get like at least a good 24 out of this shit. I run them all on the same ip and last time i did it I used like 17 of them lmfaoooo very effective

but im pretty sure they broke the script. after halloween update, its not working anymore! cmon mon!

Great script, training melee pures this way.

Had 2 accounts running (basically) side-by-side, both nonmembers, one was banking cowhides, the other was not. At ~1000 cowhides, not sure exact hours, the account banking got banned, but the other is OK. Seems like it could be bank-path related, but I'm no expert.

Thanks for the script, great other than the ban!

You think script like this wont have high ban rate? lol if it collects 200 hides/h its like 300k/hr. isnt that a lot for a script that requires a fresh acc and thats all? lol. OFC YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED FOR USING THIS PRETTY FAST.

Hope I helped.

1 person likes this

It's actually not that bad. This script has 28079 users at this time, while some of them are inactive it's still pretty popular script. The more users you have the more people get banned, it's only natural. However, 28k users and an occasional ban report is good enough for me. Also I remind all that the script is ABCL10. And I have not once been banned on membership empty worlds and I have over 20 accounts under my belt, leveled them warrior guild eligible on cows.

<Picture of Chars>

HarvieMG, just wondering, on the accounts you've run for 24 hours, what kind of breakhandler times are you using?

I made the mistake (first time botting on RS2) of running this bot overnight without using a breakhandler (about 14 hours without logging off), woke up to it being banned.

After I made a new account and started using the breakhandler, I had no problems and I've surpassed my old account both GP and Stats wise.  I will likely move on from this script once I've reached flat 40's.

Edited by BotonRS21

HarvieMG, just wondering, on the accounts you've run for 24 hours, what kind of breakhandler times are you using?

I made the mistake (first time botting on RS2) of running this bot overnight without using a breakhandler (about 14 hours without logging off), woke up to it being banned.

After I made a new account and started using the breakhandler, I had no problems and I've surpassed my old account both GP and Stats wise.  I will likely move on from this script once I've reached flat 40's.

You could move to Warrior Guild if you reach 130 attack+strength :D 

I been using this script for 4 or 5 days now love it. But the only problem i have is when i start the script in login for rs and a preferred world it logs in then logs out changes the world and repeats over and over until i stop the script.

5 hours ago, darkbreakerm said:

Should add an option to cook the meat drops X) Would make the lev3s die less lmao.

Takes more time than dying and running back. Also it only takes couple of hours to gain lvls so that you dont die anymore.

1 hour ago, karlrais said:

Takes more time than dying and running back. Also it only takes couple of hours to gain lvls so that you dont die anymore.

Yeah, I was aware of that, just thought it'd be an interesting feature to offer since the Deaths typically become a traceable recurrence. Currently up to around 20~ hours of time with breaks on 5 different accounts, no bans. Also ran quest scripts for 7 QP on each so that might factor into a ban/not getting banned lol.

1 hour ago, Tyson67 said:

I got banned after just two hours of using this script...why?

lol

its a shame I cant get it to work but even when it can find the cows it never finds its way to the bank :/ not sure what to do.t

this is so frustrating. it kills cows and collects hides no problem. it banks no problem. but unless I walk it to the cows and back to the bank etc it never makes it... I don't understand why. please help :( (a lot of the time it spams prayer button, also the sprint button) other than that it seems like it either has no idea where its going or it just wont move at all :(t