Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

Lumbridge CowHideKiller and Banker [ABCL10]

550 posts in this topic

This is an open source script. All ideas, criticism and feedback is appreciated. Source can be found on Github repo.
Script name: CowHideKiller
Script author: karlrais
Version: 0.92
Efficiency: 200+ hides per hour
Exp per hour: >19k with 73str and dragon long
Description: The script will kill cows at the Lumbridge cow area. You can choose to loot cowhides or just kill cows. You can choose to bank in the Lumbridge top floor, Lumbridge cellar or Al-Kharid. It death-walks and re-equips your items upon death. It also resets your combat stance should you ever die. It saves your initally equipped gear and combat stance, so if you want to change gear or train another stat then you have to restart the script. The script has ABCL10

!!! HOW TO RUN THIS SCRIPT ???

1. Find my script on the repository LINK
  2. Click Add
  3. Log in to client
  4. All done! You can now start the script basically from anywhere (Start Script -> Combat-> CowHideKiller -> Start

Best proggies ever:

Capture_zps5b9d5acc.png
nWvo4PX.png

Release notes:

v0.9

ABCL10

v0.74

Now closes skill interface if it somehow manages to pop up

v0.73

Changed clicking method for looting

Optimized AK banking

v0.72

Bug fixes from previous update.

v0.71

Breaks from combat if target wanders outside of gate(i.e imp teleport)

Failsafe for somehow appearing north of the cow area.

v0.70

Removed lumbridge cellar ladder id dependency

Added combat check and > 10 sec wait before going on break

Improved Lumbridge stairs traversal

v0.69

Refactored the code and found some bugs

If you you died and script decided to go to bank not back to cows then it wouldn't reset your stuff. It's now fixed.

The random escape tiles were too close together, probably a typo. It is now fixed.

Combat random detection now relies on Tribot methods. Hopefully they work.

Now waits for out of combat before clicking randoms.

v0.68

Added exp and exp per hour counter

v0.67

no data

v0.66
Bot should no longer get stuck north of Lumbridge top floor bank

v0.65
It is now impossible to kill cows unless selected combat style matches your original style
Tweaked cellar banking

v0.64
Updated IDs
Clicking now correctly works in lag heavy environment

v0.63
Fixed the mess with Positionable interface
Fixed a possibility that the script could get stuck (it was a very rare case)
Now using findNearest method instead of sortByDistance
Everything should now be on par with the repository version

v0.62
Added custom sortByDistance method

v0.61
Rewrote item equipping once again (should you end up with initial gear in inventory the script will think that you have died)
Now toggles auto retaliate if it's not on when the starting the script
Fixed bug where the bot didn't move to cows if no banking was selected
Now resets to your original combat stance upon death (my apologies to those whom pure accounts i fucked)
Resets auto retaliate upon death

v0.6
Rewrote item equipping upon death
Added Lumbridge cellar and Al-Kharid as banking options

v0.56
Updated IDs

v0.55
Script was missing one cow ID

v0.54
Updated ID-s

v0.53
No longer requires lite mode

v0.52
Fixed IDs after weekly update

v0.51
Fixed Gate IDs after update
Added toggle run option for those who did not bank hides
Probably fixed the 'bot just stands there bug'

v0.5
Fixed IDs after update
Added option to loot or just kill cows via GUI.
Improved banking and stairs navigation speed
Script should no longer switch targets randomly
Fixed re-equip bug where sometimes the bot tried to equip non-equippable items
Now randomly chooses location where to toggle run

v0.41
Removed all hashmaps. This should fix some errors for some people
Script will now ignore all hides and cows outside the fence
SHOULD now run away from Evil chicken and Swarm (didn't get the change to test it)
Some other minor stuff

v0.4 - MAJOR UPDATE! SCRIPT IS NOW FASTER BY AT LEAST 75%
Fixed another bug with Lumbdrige stairs
Fixed gate opening logic, it is now super smooth
Fixed one-hit cow problem
Script should no longer end up near the gate to the potato farm (north of cows)
Now dropping bones and beef
Now using custom clicking!
Completely rewrote combat!

v0.31
The script should now properly re-equip items upon death.

v0.3
Added multithreaded camera movement !!!
Probably finally solved Lumbridge stairs for good
The bot should no longer end up in the woods behind Lumbridge castle
Lots of minor tweaks to optimize speed

v0.2
Fixed another bug where the bot would sometimes get stuck on Lumbridge stairs
Upon death the bot SHOULD now re-equip items
If you get teleported away the script SHOULD now teleport you back home

v0.11
Fixed a bug where the bot would sometimes get stuck on Lumbridge stairs
Added a fail-safe to cows/hides that would appear outside the fence

v0.1
Initial release

Edited by karlrais
formatting
10 people like this

Death walk? Re-Equip items?

EDIT: Yes, the script SHOULD now re-equip items upon death.

put in a few more basic features & i'll be happy to give you some long test runs

What features would you like to see exactly?

When a cow is outside the fence it'll just keep trying to attack it. The script needs a failsafe for that.

Updated the script. The bot will now open the gate if it has a target outside of the locked fence.

Lol, Weird. I ran this straight off tut island and got temp banned.

21 days. Was a new account.. Either botwatch is watching that place or they're keeping an eye on the accounts being used with my credit card lol.

Looks like a nice script i'm testing it now and it's running fine. The 1 thing I've noticed is that when you die and it runs back to cows it doesn't re equip your items, If you could add that in it would be a very useful script.

thanks for your work with it thus far anyway, it's helping me quite a bit.

props

21 days. Was a new account.. Either botwatch is watching that place or they're keeping an eye on the accounts being used with my credit card lol.

I am sorry the hear that. You are the first to report a ban using this script, however, I would not go hardcore botting with this because I have not yet developed any anti-ban methods.

Since you mentioned that you are using the same card for your bot accounts even after bans, I suggest making a PayPal account and using it once then changing the email and using it again, repeating this process every time. I think JaGex notices the same billing address and that kind of stuff when processing the information.

Looks like a nice script i'm testing it now and it's running fine. The 1 thing I've noticed is that when you die and it runs back to cows it doesn't re equip your items, If you could add that in it would be a very useful script.

thanks for your work with it thus far anyway, it's helping me quite a bit.

props

Awesome man! The script SHOULD now re-equip items upon death and use home teleport if far away from Lumbridge.

Since you mentioned that you are using the same card for your bot accounts even after bans, I suggest making a PayPal account and using it once then changing the email and using it again, repeating this process every time. I think JaGex notices the same billing address and that kind of stuff when processing the information.

Na. Cows is a hot spot atm. Other cow killer scripts on here, people has been saying they got banned as well.

Miners are still fine.

Updated the script!

Added multithreaded camera movement. The script will now rotate camera during travel.

Improved combat by minor tweaks.

Overall result: Increased efficiency and less bot-like behavior!

Didn't re equip item on death

FIXED!

Thanks for reporting this. Can't even write one line of code without testing..

The script works nice. If it gets stuck in the gate it will go open the gate, I love that feature. However, I am not sure if it is the script or TriBot but I have noticed that at random points mainly when the strange man random happens the game freezes. It isn't everytime but it happens every few strange men and I was wondering if you knew anything about this. Would be great for help. I am running Tribot on Lite, with 512 MB of RAM.

The script works nice. If it gets stuck in the gate it will go open the gate, I love that feature. However, I am not sure if it is the script or TriBot but I have noticed that at random points mainly when the strange man random happens the game freezes. It isn't everytime but it happens every few strange men and I was wondering if you knew anything about this. Would be great for help. I am running Tribot on Lite, with 512 MB of RAM.

Awesome man! The script works fine indeed but there's still lots to be done. Big updates planned near the end of June, after my exams.

Tribot should handle all the randoms itself, however, few of them are glitchy or not working at all.

This thread should give you fairly accurate view on the random states: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/719-old-school-random-solver-states/

Edited by karlrais

Alright sweet! Also, another word of advice... in the last two days I had died while botting, I have over 12k hides now but this is the second time I have to rebuy my Rune scim. :c If I figure out what I am dying by I will let you know.

Alright sweet! Also, another word of advice... in the last two days I had died while botting, I have over 12k hides now but this is the second time I have to rebuy my Rune scim. :c If I figure out what I am dying by I will let you know.

You probably die to Evil Chicken because the script doesn't handle it yet, but you should keep 3 items.. What gear are you using?