Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
n3ss3s

[Money Making][150K/H][60H Run]SummerGardenPro - Blazing Fast - Money + Farming Exp

• [06:19:51] Starting client.
  • [07:01:16] Script Started: SummerGardenPro.
  • [07:01:18] SummerGardenPro: Login Bot started!
  • [07:01:28] SummerGardenPro: Login Bot succeeded.
  • [07:01:32] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scripts.b.(Lscripts/SummerGardenPro;[Lscripts/q;Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Boolean;I)V
  • [07:01:32] at scripts.SummerGardenPro.run(b:636)
  • [07:01:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [07:01:34] Script Ended: SummerGardenPro. 

---- >it starts, clicks on run, goes to the tile 3 steps away from gate, then turns off

please fix, it would be nice if u get the script to work like it used to.

• [06:19:51] Starting client.
  • [07:01:16] Script Started: SummerGardenPro.
  • [07:01:18] SummerGardenPro: Login Bot started!
  • [07:01:28] SummerGardenPro: Login Bot succeeded.
  • [07:01:32] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scripts.b.(Lscripts/SummerGardenPro;[Lscripts/q;Lorg/tribot/api2007/types/RSTile;Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Boolean;I)V
  • [07:01:32] at scripts.SummerGardenPro.run(b:636)
  • [07:01:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [07:01:34] Script Ended: SummerGardenPro. 

---- >it starts, clicks on run, goes to the tile 3 steps away from gate, then turns off

please fix, it would be nice if u get the script to work like it used to.

You have some other script that shares some of the same class file names as my script. It's inconvenient but until something is done to the tribot scriptloader to avoid problems, you will have to delete the other script's files and re-paste the summer garden script in order to run it.

You have some other script that shares some of the same class file names as my script. It's inconvenient but until something is done to the tribot scriptloader to avoid problems, you will have to delete the other script's files and re-paste the summer garden script in order to run it.

Is it possible that you change the class files to more something more specific, I realized that tribot scripts always name their class files with one letter. Which means that this could happen again.

Is it possible that you change the class files to more something more specific, I realized that tribot scripts always name their class files with one letter. Which means that this could happen again.

It's due to the obfuscator most people use, and I'm not sure if there's an option to add a prefix or something to the names. I'll write something to resolve this and release it so there wouldn't be issues with that

hey I have couple of suggestions that you can do, to improve the script by a lot.

A lot of times, i get a random right before it i get in gate, then the script goes on to do the run, by the time I get teleported back to fountain, the random gets aggressive, and it kills me or get teleported to a random spot (mostly white wolf mountain). ----->> fix, would be to use ring of dueling, then walk back.

Also almost every time i come to check on the bot i see it stuck in this spot, which gets frustrating by time.

http://imgur.com/LBbkoRm

I really like your script, but lately, I haven't been able to get a sold proggy

hey I have couple of suggestions that you can do, to improve the script by a lot.

A lot of times, i get a random right before it i get in gate, then the script goes on to do the run, by the time I get teleported back to fountain, the random gets aggressive, and it kills me or get teleported to a random spot (mostly white wolf mountain). ----->> fix, would be to use ring of dueling, then walk back.

Also almost every time i come to check on the bot i see it stuck in this spot, which gets frustrating by time.

http://imgur.com/LBbkoRm

I really like your script, but lately, I haven't been able to get a sold proggy

Same thing just happened to me last night. I got to 140 runs and 70 picks/hour and it stopped right in front of that door. There must be some bug in the script that makes it do that every now and then. I would also say that this script is probably a solid 80k/hour with herb prices declining. I'm 71 agility and have been averaging 35 picks/hour.

Edited by Cherry_Waffles

Bank pin is handled by tribot, so I can't help you with that :/

Hey man I usually don't post on other's threads, but I have 2 things that you'd be interested in:

1. Bank pin isn't handled by the client (unfortunately). When banking, you need to check Banking.isPinScreen(), and if true, execute Banking.inPin().

2. When obfuscating, you don't have to go with 1 letter names-- you can create a config file that keeps the method names as they were (you can Skype me if you need help with that).

Hey man I usually don't post on other's threads, but I have 2 things that you'd be interested in:

1. Bank pin isn't handled by the client (unfortunately). When banking, you need to check Banking.isPinScreen(), and if true, execute Banking.inPin().

2. When obfuscating, you don't have to go with 1 letter names-- you can create a config file that keeps the method names as they were (you can Skype me if you need help with that).

1. Oh ty

2. I'm aware, but I do want to have the class names obfuscated.

my man this script is still getting stuck at this spot. ------>>>>  http://i.imgur.com/LBbkoRm.png

this is a new spot that this bot got stuck ---->>>>  http://i.imgur.com/Sx06waD.png

yo, please fix.

I'll take a look