Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Todd

TRiBot Development (5/10)

82 posts in this topic

drill demon just failed for me

Bot just failed Frog Random. LOL which random does this do?

drill demon just failed for me

Bot just failed Frog Random. LOL which random does this do?

Just worked for me.

The random guy kept attacking me with a crossbow... I forgot which one it was, but tribot didn't even detect it was getting attacked! I saw it and talked to him myself...

Sounds like a random that is suppose to be handled by the scripter.

As for all the updates, you just need to restart the client. You shouldn't have to redownload the loader.

Random that is supposed to be handled by the scripter? What randoms are we supposed to be handling ourselves..?

None of them... There are certain randoms that are script specific and others that should be built in to the bot. That is what is meant by handled by the scripter.

Randoms are terribad atm. No need for me to give details as everyone else has but just saying that it's been a while now and they're still not fixed

thanks for updating

Stop trying to ride cock. If u actually did some botting you would have seen they changed the ID's for most randoms.

thanks for updating

Stop trying to ride cock. If u actually did some botting you would have seen they changed the ID's for most randoms.

Stop being a dick. Some people actually appreciate the developers work, and not just bitch about every single flaw they can find everywhere.

It seems prisoner pete doesnt stomp the right animals.

Thought i'd call it in somewhere..

Anyhow keep up the good work... Also some more updates towards the VIPs/Scripters would be very appriciated :)

Many of these werent working since the 13th. But, whats it now, the 20th, and still dont work