Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Todd

TRiBot Development (5/10)

82 posts in this topic

On some randoms it completes but doesn't click continue, so it just stands there for hours

This^ and molly dont work

Wow feels way better and more stable then it was with the randoms... Running 6 accounts atm and just watching them do randoms with ease. ^-^

I watched one of my clients do the maze random earlier, I know everyone always complains about randoms, but they do the best they can. I am so happy that it solved the maze, you guys are doing great!

Dr Jekyl appeared and the bot began a conversation but then didn't continue it and sat for 3 minutes before failing.

Question, do we need to re-download the client as of today ever since the 05/10 OSRC update? thank you.

Update:

Failed at mime + strange plant + Molly.

Completed the maze.

Question, do we need to re-download the client as of today ever since the 05/10 OSRC update? thank you.

Update:

Failed at mime + strange plant + Molly.

Completed the maze.

great question do we need to redownload the lient

cant bot hunter till u fix genie random, like srsly that legit has to be the easiest random to solve. Please fix .

cant bot hunter till u fix genie random, like srsly that legit has to be the easiest random to solve. Please fix .

then do it yourself o-O

The random guy kept attacking me with a crossbow... I forgot which one it was, but tribot didn't even detect it was getting attacked! I saw it and talked to him myself...

Sounds like a random that is suppose to be handled by the scripter.

As for all the updates, you just need to restart the client. You shouldn't have to redownload the loader.

Random that is supposed to be handled by the scripter? What randoms are we supposed to be handling ourselves..?