Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Todd

TRiBot Development (5/10)

82 posts in this topic

Updated Molly

Updated Freaky Forester

Updated Pirate

Updated Jekyll

Updated Rick Turpentine

Updated Dwarf

Updated Sandwich Lady

Updated Security Guard

Updated Mysterious Old Man

Updated Strange Plant

Updated Mime

Updated Bee Keeper

Updated Mordaut

More updates coming today.

Additionally, we are working on new web interfaces so hopefully you should see these changes rolled out in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.

-TRiBot Staff

1 person likes this

But....today's the 11th O_O

Haha great update. Glad to see your guys hard work is paying off. Also looking forward to the insane progress reports now due to less random interference.

Please forgive me if I am asking something obvious, but do we need to redownload the client manually or will this update come in the tribot loader?

A few scripters have been saying the NPC clicking is broken, has this most recent update fixed that?

Nice job on the randoms, recently been able to leave the bots running for 15+hours without an issue. Keep up the great work.

All randoms still broken for me on most updated client. Clicks npc but won't get through the chat

The random guy kept attacking me with a crossbow... I forgot which one it was, but tribot didn't even detect it was getting attacked! I saw it and talked to him myself...

The random guy kept attacking me with a crossbow... I forgot which one it was, but tribot didn't even detect it was getting attacked! I saw it and talked to him myself...

Sounds like a random that is suppose to be handled by the scripter.

As for all the updates, you just need to restart the client. You shouldn't have to redownload the loader.

Got my bots 10HR+ running.

Completed these randoms:

Drunken Dwarf

Frog random

Pirate random

Rick Turpentine

Strange Box

Genie

Jekyll

Mysterious Old Man

Freaky Forester

Got my bots 10HR+ running.

Completed these randoms:

Drunken Dwarf

Frog random

Pirate random

Rick Turpentine

Strange Box

Genie

Jekyll

Mysterious Old Man

Freaky Forester

Same here, haven't had a problem with any randoms in ~12 hours. Thanks for the update guys.

Got stuck @ sandwhich lady

Oh and On some randoms it completes but doesn't click continue, so it just stands there for hours