Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
aeronix

[$10.99] AeroGhoulPro - Flawless combat script for Mains and Zerkers! [65-80k Combat XP/h]

Well this will be a high ban rate zone soon. The spots is now over crowded on every world and some people start to call mods for clean up. should remove DL link.

One of my accounts already got banned and i saw some people getting ban as well. Its a matter of time since it become hell.

I've been chilling ina few mods fc's and no one complaining about ghouls, QFC or gtfo with your silly tries to scare people from ghouls.

some one is just mad they got banned LOL.

Array

Well this will be a high ban rate zone soon. The spots is now over crowded on every world and some people start to call mods for clean up. should remove DL link.

One of my accounts already got banned and i saw some people getting ban as well. Its a matter of time since it become hell.

I've been chilling ina few mods fc's and no one complaining about ghouls, QFC or gtfo with your silly tries to scare people from ghouls.

>make false claims your accounts have been banned

>don't provide evidence

He's doing is so that people get scared off from training there - allowing him to get 10% more exp per hour

>make false claims your accounts have been banned

>don't provide evidence

He's doing is so that people get scared off from training there - allowing him to get 10% more exp per hour

This is not my goal. I in fact been banned on one of my accounts doing this. I got 11 others at the moment at ghouls. Will put 24 more soon. Reasons i am warning people is because its in fact true that it will be a hot ban zone like Yaks became one.

When people start to go in mass at a spot, it become trouble and ban spree.

Example:

Rock Crabs

Yaks

Mage trees

Yew trees

Druids

Sorc garden

Willows

Hunter spots

and i can name a few like this.

If you think i have bad intention saying this well, sorry that you think everyone only want bad things in this world.

Someone made a post bout us: Quick find code: 317-318-741-64980392

Kevin is Master gold farmer with his 1203412934120 accounts, plus his captain obvious skills, damn, anyways here's another progress report, oh noes i'm so scared of being banned.

Posted Image

Why are you trying to be mean? I am giving an advice to people. I am not saying; Stop botting. I am just saying i got banned on one account there and it in fact happen at that spot.

Someone made a post bout it; Quick find code: 317-318-741-64980392

I mean, do you really need to try and diss someone for trying to warn people. If i wanted to get rid of people on my world, id just put a cannon as it make people run back and forth and make them bug.

Thanks for the script OP, too many ungrateful people on the thread complaining. Ran a 15hr prog which i wasnt thinking and stopped before taking a progress pic. been running it now in a diff world (more empty) getting 49-50k exp/hr. Thanks again OP.

Thanks for the advice Kevin, will bot with caution :)

Ran 24hours then got stuck in a strange bug along with a another botter making us easy ban targets.

- Ive tried relogging, world switching, manually attacking a ghoul, banking, reloading the script nothing helps its like it just developed all of a sudden

Posted Image

All of you have given me these reports, titling them with things such as 'strange bug'.

This is no help to me at all, it does not fix anything I need clear and thorough explanations otherwise I am unable to help you.

Bank pin support will be added when I deem it necessary, if you don't trust the script that much then do not use it.

This script is open source and other people can feel free to edit it and release versions onto this thread.

can you maybe make one on the other side of the place where the other ones are :D? like to choose what location? that would be awesome :)

its really crowded :s

if that happens, i hope it would be premium because I would buy it lol.

on topic, great script, been running it for awhile and just hit the 90s combat level :)

I got an issue when I started the bot at the bank. First of all , everything was going well. The bot took 3 super pots of str & attack and when it tried to go at the ghoul , it got stock in front of the tree right outside of the bank. Afterward , I started it at the ghoul and I got no issues. Really great script , im averaging 61k xp/h!

It would be great if you could add an option to make drink both doses of the potion at the same time.

Started the bot at the ghouls, it drank the super set like it was supposed to then instantly walked to this location. Restarted bot over multiple times with same response. both boxes there are failed accounts in similar spots. hope this helps fix.

Posted Image