Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
aeronix

[$10.99] AeroGhoulPro - Flawless combat script for Mains and Zerkers! [65-80k Combat XP/h]

Array

All ghoul scripts need to be premium quit releasing free ones or this training spot will go away

Doesn't feel premium script worthy to me, just people complaining how it ruins the game and blah blah... for selfish reasons.

Even if I were to restrict it, I've included the source code and class files, people would still keep distributing it, so there's no point limiting release anymore.

All ghoul scripts need to be premium quit releasing free ones or this training spot will go away

Doesn't feel premium script worthy to me, just people complaining how it ruins the game and blah blah... for selfish reasons.

Even if I were to restrict it, I've included the source code and class files, people would still keep distributing it, so there's no point limiting release anymore.

Then at least make limited copies this is going to ruin last good training spot.

It's not ruining the game it's keep one of the last good training spots off jagex radar for bots

Then at least make limited copies this is going to ruin last good training spot.

It's not ruining the game it's keep one of the last good training spots off jagex radar for bots

Feels like you only read the first words of my post, I'm not going to restrict it because of a 'good' training spot getting packed.

If I restricted it, it would still be used by over 400 people who have downloaded this script.

It is too late to do so unfortunately so I'm not going to place limitations or anything, this will be a public script till the script dies (won't make anymore major updates seeing as it's stable enough).

@Pron - look into the bin folder for compiled classes.

New update!

What's new?

- Swarm support.

- All known banking issues have been fixed, potions should be safe to use.

Is this on the current download? Because I re-downloaded it when I saw this to make sure swarms don't mess with the proggy :P

Yes

EDIT: I will make a premium script for better training areas than the ghoul in the future.

It got stuck outside the bank after banking. I clicked on the minimap and then it continued normally.

Edit: There was no errors in the debug box.

Exact same thing happened to me and it keeps happening once it goes to re-bank...

It gets stuck but it resumes, just give it time.

I have no idea why the hell it does that either.

It got stuck outside the bank after banking. I clicked on the minimap and then it continued normally.

Edit: There was no errors in the debug box.

Exact same thing happened to me and it keeps happening once it goes to re-bank...

It gets stuck but it resumes, just give it time.

I have no idea why the hell it does that either.

It gets stuck doing the Mysterious Old Man maze

works good! ran the script about 30 hours total.

few notices:

1. it doesnt bank or drop empty vials/random event loots for me

2. stucks sometimes in front of bank but continues after few minutes

3. had over 8 hours proggy, went smoke and came back sandwich lady just teleported me to fishing guild (random event failed)

anyways, good job man! :cool:

EDIT: 60k xp/h for me :)

works good! ran the script about 30 hours total.

few notices:

1. it doesnt bank or drop empty vials/random event loots for me

2. stucks sometimes in front of bank but continues after few minutes

3. had over 8 hours proggy, went smoke and came back sandwich lady just teleported me to fishing guild (random event failed)

anyways, good job man! :cool:

EDIT: 60k xp/h for me :)

Can't be possible, have you updated the script?

I've tested before initial release and it banked all the items perfectly.

Doesn't deposit empty potions or random rewards

er,how about the gear/stats recommend?

I ran it with 50 attack, 50 strength and 68 def

You should be fine with 50-60 attack 50+ strength and 40+ def

im at 60/65/60 atm, with rune scim/full rune set/glory/comb/ring of life.no cape

how much exp /h do u think it have?