Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
aeronix

[$10.99] AeroGhoulPro - Flawless combat script for Mains and Zerkers! [65-80k Combat XP/h]

Hey,

when i try to run it, it keeps saying.

"The maximum amount of instances for this script has be surpassed. Cannot run script."

Just bot this script and haven't got to run it yet.

Any advice?

Like I've said to another guy on here, it's out of my control because it's tribot's authentication.

^this above message stopped showing up and i got a new one.

"Opening combat tab at start up to get current list of combate styles (need at start)"

Then the bot crashes and closes client.

I need an error log, I can't do anything without one considering I don't know what the issue is and where.

Array

Hey, was running the script for a few hours today, 5 players was in range, and it hopped worlds, as it should. The problem was that it logged me into a PvP world, though I was watching while this whole process was going on, so I managed to stop this, but this is something that should be sorted.

Hey, was running the script for a few hours today, 5 players was in range, and it hopped worlds, as it should. The problem was that it logged me into a PvP world, though I was watching while this whole process was going on, so I managed to stop this, but this is something that should be sorted.

This is confirmed, I haven't added support for PvP worlds yet and I will fix it by today.

only problem I've ever encountered is I log in and I've somehow been poisoned, (don't know if it was a random cause my vids dont work) but im in lumby cause of my ring of life or fally/varrock if I chose to use tabs and im at 10< hp being lucky enough the bot logged out before the poison could kill me. I had an idea that maybe banking could be added to a certain tele location(and we'd have to use tabs to that location) so that if this ever happened the bot could bank for food and heal from poison and not end up dying losing expensive armour/void etc. , Thanks

Edit: Poisoned by strange plant random theres nothing u can do about that so above ^ is perfect

Edited by WTF-OMG-ZOMG

only problem I've ever encountered is I log in and I've somehow been poisoned, (don't know if it was a random cause my vids dont work) but im in lumby cause of my ring of life or fally/varrock if I chose to use tabs and im at 10< hp being lucky enough the bot logged out before the poison could kill me. I had an idea that maybe banking could be added to a certain tele location(and we'd have to use tabs to that location) so that if this ever happened the bot could bank for food and heal from poison and not end up dying losing expensive armour/void etc. , Thanks

Edit: Poisoned by strange plant random theres nothing u can do about that so above ^ is perfect

I made it so it looks out if it detects a strange plant, it always logs out because there risk is too great to kill you.

With your feature request, it's something very advanced to create and would not work like a human would do it.

Combat random custom handlers were reset back to TRiBot's ones but a walking back method was added back in so you don't get stuck anywhere.

Im having an issue getting the bot to start. When i click start it just hangs there and does nothing, i've tried lite mode, and also updated java.

Try test it now, I don't think that I've done any much different than before.

Edited by aeronix

It has been going perfectly for me for the last 2 days since I got it but I found myself at whitewolf mountain for 6 hours last night, not sure how I got there or from which event. the faillog had 0 fails but I was at the top of white wolf mountain with 0 food and 4 noted lobbies.

EDIT: Also I just had another problem with it, I came back to check it after 6hours and it had a bronze pick in my had with my rune plate on glory, combat brace and kite, which means it did not die. All of the rest of my items was in my bank.

Edited by paulplex

2 weeks notice acknowledged, user will continue to provide updates and accept no further sales for the next 2 weeks at which point the Script's source will be released by the author for the public to do with as he/she pleases.