Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
aeronix

[$10.99] AeroGhoulPro - Flawless combat script for Mains and Zerkers! [65-80k Combat XP/h]

T85hWKi.png

Purchase Information

You must purchase points on the SDN then you may purchase the script over here: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=AeroGhoulPro&sort=default&category=all&price=premium
All issues with the SDN do not belong to me, don't even bother asking me because I would have no clue about it, your best bet is to ask an administrator.
Purchases are automatic meaning that you will be able to see the script when you press Start Script on the TRiBot client. It is assigned to your TRiBot account and doesn't require any additional setting up.

Are you having issues with running this script? Please make sure you have tried the following steps:
 - You are running in lite mode.
 - You have allowed all connections to the script (a firewall request to access should be something like http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com)
 - You start the script when you are logged in.
If you still cannot run the script, contact me over Skype and I will see whether it is fit to refund you.

zM8B5Qq.png Skype: aeronix.tribot

Features:
- Supports both the North and South spot, make sure to spread out and allow shared botting for everybody.
- Fully functional antiban (optional), acts human like and uses special algorithms to look realistic.
- Random support: now I don't mean just the evil chicken and shade; this bot will log out if we encounter the strange plant random due to fear of poison.
- Dragon Battleaxe support configurable with timing, you are also able to see how long till a special is used; also you can start either with DBA or without it, just make sure you wield whatever weapon you are using before you start it.
- Although the last version had flaws, I've made sure that this statement is entirely correct: Extremely stable target finder, multiple methods to check if a ghoul is fighting with you. It will never get caught up with another one in combat with someone else.
- Early ghoul switching, when the ghoul dies it switches targets simultaneously, version 2 will not jump onto other targets without killing the one first.
- Full potion support, you can select an option for whether to use (3) doses or (4) doses as well as super/regular sets. You can also configure how many doses you want to withdraw each trip. If there are no potions left in the bank, it will stop looking for it.
- The best combat bot on tribot, I can guarantee you that this script will stop at nothing to gain you experience; this is ultimately all you need to get your 99s.
- NEW! Attack style restriction - the script will switch attack styles to the one you specify if it is not on the correct one. This feature is ultimately ideal for zerkers and people who do not want to earn any defense experience.

Future Features:
- World hopping - hop worlds until you have reached a world suitable to kill ghouls rather than kill in a populated world. [ IMPLEMENTED ]
- Bones to Peaches support - Even though people are too lazy to use teleport tablets. [ DENIED ]

Setup instructions
Highly recommended:
- Make sure you correctly enter the food id that you're going to be eating in the gui (Shark by default).
- Configure settings in the loader before starting accordingly to your setup.
- Voila! You're clear to go and free to kill these ghouls!

Known/Resolved Issues
- Pauses sometimes near the bank, however it still keeps going. FIXED
- Failed to drink all doses of a specific potions, accurately determines when to drink now. FIXED
- Bot would mysteriously end up behind the south spot gate or upstairs inside the Inn, added failsafes. FIXED
- Didn't attack ghoul that was currently fighting player. FIXED 

GUI:

EfEVG8h.png

V2 Progression Reports

d9AzSsL.jpg

5ym7qEl.jpg

4swlp.png
V1 Progression reports
2VYbi.jpg 11hours.jpg ghoulprog2.pngqGqOVqp.png
...and many more, check throughout the thread.

Edited by aeronix
  • Like 3

Array

started @ bank, get this

[08:59:19] Script Started: AeroGhoul.

[08:59:20] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

[08:59:20] at scripts.AeroGhoul.loop(AeroGhoul.java:297)

[08:59:20] at scripts.AeroGhoul.run(AeroGhoul.java:189)

[08:59:20] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[08:59:20] Script Ended: AeroGhoul.

jGhoul has been messing up with strangeplant...not sure if thats a tribot issue

started @ bank, get this

[08:59:19] Script Started: AeroGhoul.

[08:59:20] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

[08:59:20] at scripts.AeroGhoul.loop(AeroGhoul.java:297)

[08:59:20] at scripts.AeroGhoul.run(AeroGhoul.java:189)

[08:59:20] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[08:59:20] Script Ended: AeroGhoul.

jGhoul has been messing up with strangeplant...not sure if thats a tribot issue

Going to look into this issue, what options are you using?

Stops at bank, also doesnt deposite random event items

Great, second part was helpful but please provide a crash log so I can find out where it's gone wrong.

Also, is it similar to the above log that superhippo posted, are you using potions?

I'll make it deposit all items next update, just till I fix this issue.

EDIT: Found the issue, will make changes in a few minutes.

Stops at bank, also doesnt deposite random event items

Great, second part was helpful but please provide a crash log so I can find out where it's gone wrong.

Also, is it similar to the above log that superhippo posted, are you using potions?

I'll make it deposit all items next update, just till I fix this issue.

It didn't crash, I was babysitting it for the first trip to see how it goes and it just stood near the bank. I gave it 5 mins then decided to click my cursor into the bank, only to have the bot withdraw the food (I was using lobs) and walk back to the ghouls spot.

Never mind, got it. Would you considering limiting the downloads on this? I understand not wanting it premium, but places get really packed, or limit X amount of downloads per week?

Honestly, if I see it getting packed ever, I will bring it down but it wouldn't matter at all considering I tested this script on a high level and it only used a 1/3.

It doesn't muck up if there are other people attacking in the area so that's also a +1, there's no real reason to restrict it apart from Jagex making it a ban zone (not likely going to happen because of the quest restriction).

Never mind, got it. Would you considering limiting the downloads on this? I understand not wanting it premium, but places get really packed, or limit X amount of downloads per week?

This ^

Honestly, if I see it getting packed ever, I will bring it down but it wouldn't matter at all considering I tested this script on a high level and it only used a 1/3.

It doesn't muck up if there are other people attacking in the area so that's also a +1, there's no real reason to restrict it apart from Jagex making it a ban zone (not likely going to happen because of the quest restriction).

Theres 2 quest restrictions for Yaks and they targeted there lmfao

[10:04:41] Script Started: AeroGhoul.

[10:04:41] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

[10:04:41] at scripts.AeroGhoul.loop(AeroGhoul.java:297)

[10:04:41] at scripts.AeroGhoul.run(AeroGhoul.java:189)

[10:04:41] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[10:04:41] Script Ended: AeroGhoul.

Issue while set to the (4) doses STR/AT reg pots starting at bank

I don't believe this, have you updated the script at all?

EDIT: I'd really love to fix this guys but it'll have to be tomorrow because I'm too tired.

Don't use potion support for now and it'll be fine.

I don't believe this, have you updated the script at all?

Same settings it begins fine at ghouls, has issues clicking regular STR pots, although it uses the attacks.

so you want him to limit the downloads now that you have the script?

uwotm8?

Tried the updated script again...the error went away, but:

1) will open bank interface, will not withdraw potion (i only choose attack, 3 does)

2) once i babysit it to withdraw attack potion, it would withdraw food and run out, but not run to ghoul

3) when i move it to ghoul, I get "[12:07:22] AeroGhoul: Oh dear! We've ran out of Attack potions, we're no longer going to be using them.

[12:10:18] AeroGhoul: We are attempting to solve the Security Guard random." while clearly having 3 potions on me

fantastic script otherwise! really appreciate it.

http://i.imgur.com/cOQgNTw.png

Here is a proggy.

And if you recognize this stuff as your own feel free to come back trade for it :D

Was a 1 def pure :P

Lmao is botting ghouls on a 1 def pure even a good idea, or would you die fast af?

I think he banked like 10 times while Im still on my first inventory (90+ def :))

Didn't see what killed him/or which ghoul script he used but I would say rockcrabs or experiments are much better choice for 1 def pures.