Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

Array

Ok thanks.

Hey man, truly an amazing script you're offering. But sometimes I get the same issue where it says "out of essence" but it really isn't. I've also been experiencing more fails with the script then usual. For example the bot will log out(don't know if the bot logs itself out it or due to inactivity) and when I log back in, it is usually at the nature rune altar or in Rimmington outside the house portal. 

script wont start, keeps saying "login name here" is not authorized to run abyss!

You cannot use the downloaded version of the script as it has been moved to Repository. 

Follow these instructions. 

Effective tomorrow (9/26/2013),

This script will be on the repository, and the current version (being ran locally using my personal server) will be invalid.

SO,
This is what we're going to do. In an calm and orderly fashion...

Please Private Message me the following information.

TRiBot Member ID: (You can find it by clicking on your user profile, looking at the browser, and copying the numbers next to your name)
Current Script Login:
Current Script Password:
Date Purchased:

Example
4AqQP.png

TRiBot Member ID: 3666
Current Script Login: Spongebob1
Current Script Password: squarepants22
Date Purchased: 09/10/2013

If you have MULTIPLE Script Logins, (multiple auths)

Please use the same format as above, and include each individual Script Login so I may add several instances to your TRiBot account enabling you to run multiple accounts on the client!

PM me, ONLY those three lines of information... and please use the format so I can expedite adding you all!

ya i did that wont work

Make sure you give Usa time to confirm that he has added the instance to use the script on your account. And make sure you delete the downloaded script(USA's RC) because that will not work. Then add the Repository version and restart the client. Now the script should be located in the folder "Runecrafting".

It should not be asking you for the script login info. It should start immediately if you're using Repository.

Make sure you give Usa time to confirm that he has added the instance to use the script on your account. And make sure you delete the downloaded script(USA's RC) because that will not work. Then add the Repository version and restart the client. Now the script should be located in the folder "Runecrafting".

It should not be asking you for the script login info. It should start immediately if you're using Repository.

Where can i find the Repository Version

edit: nvm im dumb found it

Edited by bogla_man_toilet

The script is running really good, however if I run more than 1 bot on 1 pc it starts having problems, it will keep telling me it is transferring pure essence and it crashes at the temple saying: "arrived at altar". But this only happens when I use more bots, so I am not gonna complain to much about this.

There is 1 thing that could be improved: when done getting ess at the bank it sais: moving to ditch, and sometimes waits for 30 seconds. It's not that big of a deal but it definitely is the next thing to improve, since all othere things are running perfectly.

thanks again for this script. i woul rate it ten out of ten

The script is running really good, however if I run more than 1 bot on 1 pc it starts having problems, it will keep telling me it is transferring pure essence and it crashes at the temple saying: "arrived at altar". But this only happens when I use more bots, so I am not gonna complain to much about this.

This is a huge fault in the script and it should be fixed, this "arrived at alter" issue needs to be looked into and a failsafe implemented as this is still a premium script what is being marketed at 20 dollars. For 20 dollars i expect a PREMIUM flawless script in front of my eyes. 

Not to even add the fact there isn't a night I wake up and 4 or so of my accounts are off due to "We're out of Pure Essence" Or "We're out of House Tablets" when clearly there is 1k+ of each item in my bank, and yes it is visable. I've hassled USA about this issue being a frequent customer but still nothing has been done. 

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT!

That's why you shouldn't keep so much cash on accounts you're botting^.

USA please add a simple save/load settings button. It seems like it would be really easy and it would be really nice.

I like your idea. Should be implemented :)

And who keeps 100m on a bot account? Im gonna have to call bs on that.

the script s really buggy at the moment. tried running over night and only made 2k runes. it go stuck trying to use my house glory and just ended up running back and fourth between inside and outside for what seems like 6 hours and it completed 3 randoms in that time. this has happened several times now. ALSO it gets stuck at the wildy ditch if it fails to withdraw the correct amount of pure essence which is very rare but it happens. ALSO for some reason it will just stand at the altar sometimes until it logs out, and when it logs back in the script will continue normally because it will realize it is at the altar.

the script s really buggy at the moment. tried running over night and only made 2k runes. it go stuck trying to use my house glory and just ended up running back and fourth between inside and outside for what seems like 6 hours and it completed 3 randoms in that time. this has happened several times now. ALSO it gets stuck at the wildy ditch if it fails to withdraw the correct amount of pure essence which is very rare but it happens. ALSO for some reason it will just stand at the altar sometimes until it logs out, and when it logs back in the script will continue normally because it will realize it is at the altar.

This happens to me on the hourly basis, this bot currently runs 2 hours then manages to fail with either "arrived at alter" "withdrawing pure essence" "we are out of pure essence/teleport tabs". This is a bug what has been blamed on lagg for a good month now and it should be sorted out if it's caused by lagg add a failsafe beacuse it's happening way too much.