• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

4hPdU.jpg

Hey Usa, can you show the settings you used when getting this result? Like potions or not etc.? I have giant pouch but still can't pull in over 1300 an hour. I'm using regular energy potions, house teleports, 60+ mining and 55+ agility. P.S. I am only using giant,large,medium pouch so maybe I'll switch to all 4 pouches and see if that makes a diff.

Edited by codithejedi

Dear Usa, I am really happy about this for you but can you please fix this error now?

• [00:54:35] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.withdrawItem(y:118)
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.bank(y:2614)
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.run(y:1309)
  • [00:54:35] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [00:54:35] Script Ended: USA Abyss Runecrafter.

Delete your dependencies folder, you are the ONLY one getting that null pointer.

4ioKW.jpg

Script stopped due to a Security Guard Random.. NoClassDefFoundError: obf/ld (unrelated to my script).

I did however notice it stall ONCE at the nature altar, I will be re-writing this method however I need someone with access to cosmic/law altar --- please message me on Skype.

Hey Usa, can you show the settings you used when getting this result? Like potions or not etc.? I have giant pouch but still can't pull in over 1300 an hour. I'm using regular energy potions, house teleports, 60+ mining and 55+ agility. P.S. I am only using giant,large,medium pouch so maybe I'll switch to all 4 pouches and see if that makes a diff.

Default settings that the script comes with, that is exactly what I use. (I.E. start script and press start, dont change anything)

Dear Usa, I am really happy about this for you but can you please fix this error now?

• [00:54:35] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.withdrawItem(y:118)
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.bank(y:2614)
  • [00:54:35] at scripts.UsaAbyssRunecrafter.run(y:1309)
  • [00:54:35] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [00:54:35] Script Ended: USA Abyss Runecrafter.

getting the same error but the numbers are a little different

• [15:12:04] USA Abyss Runecrafter: ----- Trip #85 -----
  • [15:12:04] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Removed Obstacle at (3038, 4853, 0)
  • [15:12:13] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Found Squeeze-through at (3049, 4849, 0)
  • [15:12:13] USA Abyss Runecrafter: --------------------
  • [15:12:38] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Health is 32%, we need to teleport!
  • [15:12:48] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Oh dear, you are dead!
  • [15:12:48] Script Ended: USA Abyss Runecrafter. 

Seriously need to make the emergency teleing more efficient

• [15:12:04] USA Abyss Runecrafter: ----- Trip #85 -----
  • [15:12:04] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Removed Obstacle at (3038, 4853, 0)
  • [15:12:13] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Found Squeeze-through at (3049, 4849, 0)
  • [15:12:13] USA Abyss Runecrafter: --------------------
  • [15:12:38] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Health is 32%, we need to teleport!
  • [15:12:48] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Oh dear, you are dead!
  • [15:12:48] Script Ended: USA Abyss Runecrafter. 

Seriously need to make the emergency teleing more efficient

It is efficient as it is lol. You need to raise your emergency teleport percentage... I have mine set to 40-45% and i haven't died in weeks.

THESE THREE PROBLEMS ARE BECOMING A REAL BIG PROBLEM RECENTLY, Can't even get more then 10 runs in per account before I run into a hiccup like this. Seems like very minor failsafe checks, just laggy development once again. This script is becoming a money sink with nats at 200 Each.

Is it running flawlessly yet? fixed the "withdrawing essence" "exiting rift", "moving to ditch" (but sitting idle with bank open) ??

I don't see how it works flawlessly for some but not others? I use to be able to run overnight without it fucking up once, I've removed it from my scripts folder until the next update, almost been a month now. and with the price of nats crashing it's not really going to be worth it considering how high the ban rate is now, was an amazing script and I sure did get my $20 worth and I'm sure alot of other people did too, no more runecrafting for me for a while, thanks for the 94 mage, 99 range you got me :)

• Like 1

137k Per Hour with all Four Pouches, the script is down. It's been down it's a half assed script right now, there are so many failsafe problems, so many glitches what really don't seem that major and much work to fix. Just wish USA would stop hiding from his customer base and actually communicate. He's ramming his script into the ground. 137k/Hr is definitely not the 300k/hr he's advertising. 

And not to add that the script has been struggling to get 200k/hr+ proggies for the last 2 months, it's safe to say USA has let the money get to his head.

my current prog fda9f6bff80294ad39e5c707c4a2cf95.png

137k Per Hour with all Four Pouches, the script is down. It's been down it's a half assed script right now, there are so many failsafe problems, so many glitches what really don't seem that major and much work to fix. Just wish USA would stop hiding from his customer base and actually communicate. He's ramming his script into the ground. 137k/Hr is definitely not the 300k/hr he's advertising. 

And not to add that the script has been struggling to get 200k/hr+ proggies for the last 2 months, it's safe to say USA has let the money get to his head.

This is the longest maintained premium script, and I have stopped making money on this weeks ago and yet have still provided updates out of respect to my customers.

The GP/HR is different for everyone, the only statistic that me, the developer, is concerned with the the runes/hr. I cant control the prices of pure essence and your crafted rune of choice.

I'll be adding an additional failsafe for those of you getting stuck at the ditch, this is an error created by lag.. likely resulting from running the script on a cheap VPS or low-resourced machine.

I can only code in so much to help the user, high ping and low resources allocated or a throttling VPS generate 100% of the issues you 'select' individuals keep reporting --- keep that in mind.

I don't see how it works flawlessly for some but not others? I use to be able to run overnight without it fucking up once, I've removed it from my scripts folder until the next update, almost been a month now. and with the price of nats crashing it's not really going to be worth it considering how high the ban rate is now, was an amazing script and I sure did get my $20 worth and I'm sure alot of other people did too, no more runecrafting for me for a while, thanks for the 94 mage, 99 range you got me :)

You are most certainly welcome, it's been a fun project.

I am looking to re-write the "Exiting-through" issue where people's accounts are stalling, if you have an account that can access the Law Altar and Cosmic Altar, please message me!

This is the longest maintained premium script, and I have stopped making money on this weeks ago and yet have still provided updates out of respect to my customers.

The GP/HR is different for everyone, the only statistic that me, the developer, is concerned with the the runes/hr. I cant control the prices of pure essence and your crafted rune of choice.

I'll be adding an additional failsafe for those of you getting stuck at the ditch, this is an error created by lag.. likely resulting from running the script on a cheap VPS or low-resourced machine.

I can only code in so much to help the user, high ping and low resources allocated or a throttling VPS generate 100% of the issues you 'select' individuals keep reporting --- keep that in mind.

This post kinda sounds like you are going to stop updating it real soon.. that is not the case right?