• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

Guest heyjas08

Just came back to exiting through rift on all my accounts, getting it pretty often.

Ya, gotta babysit hardcore. Get this maybe once an hour or so.

Guest heyjas08

I've never experienced it so far. Most of my bots go 5+ no problems

I think the exiting rift bug is caused by running multiple accounts on the same computer? This might have been a fluke, but when I started both my accounts this afternoon one of them got the exiting rift bug and logged out. I left it alone and took a nap, when I came back the other account was still going strong with a 6 hr proggy atm.

Just started the other account up so we'll see what happens.

Edited by heyjas08

Those of you that have issues at the altar, i recommend deleting your tribot dependencies folder so it does a complete update.

I'm using object definition for that method, which was added in one of the last most recent tribot updates. Lets see if that helps.

Guest heyjas08

Alright I'll try that, 45 minutes in and it did the exiting rift on the second account. I'll try deleting that folder :)

Guest heyjas08

Didn't work, just got exiting through rift within 22 minutes on second account.

Did the log out trick to get it up and running again and did the same thing to me at 31 minutes.

Just happened again, but this time on both accounts, at 42 minutes.

Edited by heyjas08

Guest heyjas08

How am I getting different profits an hour with the same runes an hour and the same prices on both accounts?

xw8h0dC.png

Gdjs0MO.png

Well everything on both proggys aren't exact, and it's showing 4 more runes/hr on one proggy

Guest heyjas08

How am I getting different profits an hour with the same runes an hour and the same prices on both accounts?

xw8h0dC.png

Gdjs0MO.png

Well everything on both proggys aren't exact, and it's showing 4 more runes/hr on one proggy

Guest heyjas08

hows the banrate? 

havnt used this script in a long time

Doesn't seem to bad atm, I got a 2 day ban on one account and my 91+ rc got a perm ban back when it was really bad. But looking at how many people are selling nats in w1 it doesn't seem to bad. That's why I'm holding on to mine, waiting for that ban wave.

Of course unlike before you can only run this in spurts, that probably makes a huge difference in the banrate. Also the appendage random was fixed, I'm pretty certain that was the cause of all my bans. Logging into the appendage random after probably hours of being in it, then getting banned was a pretty good giveaway

But even if the banrate is high, just make throwaway accounts? I've always made my money back ten fold on my accounts.

Edited by heyjas08

• [17:38:38] USA Abyss Runecrafter: ----- Trip #15 -----
  • [17:38:38] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Removed Obstacle at (3041, 4811, 0)
  • [17:38:44] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Found Mine Rocks at (3026, 4813, 0)
  • [17:38:44] USA Abyss Runecrafter: --------------------
  • [17:44:30] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Login Bot started!
  • [17:44:41] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Login Bot succeeded. 

This keeps happening all the time.. very annoying it destroys my profit per hour.

• [18:34:02] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Assigning unique session key: 5750565150
  • [18:37:07] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Login Bot started!
  • [18:37:17] USA Abyss Runecrafter: Login Bot succeeded. 

Just keeps happening should be getting an extra 200 runes an hour but this wont stop.

Edited by Sokka