Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

6,887 posts in this topic

I have noticed that it sometimes leaves the house after clicking house options, and gets stuck. Probably clicks the place multiple times and leave house button is under house options button.

been trying to buy for close to 20 hours and he really hasnt spoken to me i would love to buy this script as soon as poissble been waiting since yesterday........

100% worth it, might take a few days to make the cash back depending on how much you bot but it's definitely worth it in the long run, thanks :)

Script has yet to run for more than about 30 minutes for me..

I'm 80def, 83 con. Full black dhide. ROL had to save me this time, previous times it'll get hit by a pker and the script simply doesn't continue after teleporting away.

It needs failsafes. When it teleports to my house to avoid a pker it should world hop to a low pop world, and continue on to edgeville. Same with if it uses the ROL, use the teletab and continue on.

Edit: Perhaps to avoid getting stuck without a tab, have it keep two in the inventory at all times.

To people complaining of dieing, takes barely 3 days at most of botting combat, to get a brand new account to 65-70 def with 1 atk, wear adamant plate/legs and will take 1 day to get from 1-60 mining, 1 day to get 1-47 con and 1-27 rc, then u can start from 27-44 cosmics then do nats, no one of your level will be able to tb, and even if they can via potting, they will get sht loot, and killing the abyssal leeches is easy even with those stats, as them have 10 hp only.

ran it for 2h's earlier:, just pkers are anoying they stop the script :s. havnt died yet though manages to avoid pkers.

Just restarted it, it isn't banking once it teles to Edgeville it just stands there with the cursor above the roof of the bank

Just restarted it, it isn't banking once it teles to Edgeville it just stands there with the cursor above the roof of the bank

Try turning off the roofs? Type in-game, "::toggleroof".

Ah right lol I didn't know about that, it fixed it, thanks.

na, paid him 6m in the morning he made me a user and auth pass instant, been botting all day. he must be busy i guess.

That's right, you need roofs off.

I am online now.

FYI I've experienced the same problem I saw someone else post about before where the bot leaves the PoH and doesn't know to go back in.

Please add a failsafe for that when you get the chance.

FYI I've experienced the same problem I saw someone else post about before where the bot leaves the PoH and doesn't know to go back in.

Please add a failsafe for that when you get the chance.

this, please, can't run it for more than 30 mins without it happening at least once.

I can't run for longer than an hour without someone trying to kill me lol but that's fine because I babysit it anyways I always have with all scripts other-than that it's been working fine for me, getting 1.1k nats p/h using glories.

I'll be looking into issues regarding,

- Outside POH

- Panic teleport

Tomorrow I will be adding V1.1 which will include,

- Energy potion support

- Outside POH

- Panic teleport

- Energy potion support

Sweeet. Can you look into the bot trying to attempt obstacles that aren't clicked on?

Also check why it hangs at the wilderness ditch sometimes. doesn't happen often, but it sometimes does it. thank in advance..

I've gotten 70-72 rc so far this bot has paid for itself in under 24 hours making 20k nats just got a bunch of defense on my 1 def pure once i get the quests and 50 rc and construction im going to be buying another access once energy pots are added this script is going to be insane without glories im averaging 1.1k nats an hour with glories 1.2-1.3k. Unfortunately i was away so i couldn't take a proggy but i got 9k nats before it failing without any babysitting. I have gotten killed by the abyss 1 time and ring of life'd another when the script crashed trying to woodcut with a pickaxe. I have been pk'd one time and evaded 5 pker's. If you use house tabs cheap d hide and a cheap pickaxe pkers tend to ignore you (my longest run without stopping was with house tabs green d hide boots of lightness and a steel pick (steel is the hardest to mistake for rune).

- Outside POH

- Panic teleport

- Energy potion support

Sweeet. Can you look into the bot trying to attempt obstacles that aren't clicked on?

ive seen this too

A few suggestions, script would save run energy for the wildy and abyss part. Meaning it would not use run when at bank. Also failsafes for banking, if somehow you can't see items in bank, script would search them.

Just another update - I've experienced twice now, when being attacked by a pker the script panic teleports, then once inside my house the script just stops.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead