Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

6,887 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Kept trying to click there, even when no obstacles, and it didn't fixed itself, saw it just getting owned by the abyssal creatures. :P

Posted Image

Kept trying to click there, even when no obstacles, and it didn't fixed itself, saw it just getting owned by the abyssal creatures. :P

I had the same problem, i'm pretty sure when the hp goes too low it teles out with tablet and still fixes itself.

^it does

If your having an issue where the bot wont find your mounted glory make sure your house is made of basic wood

btw bot just evaded its first pker :D

Posted Image

I had the same problem, i'm pretty sure when the hp goes too low it teles out with tablet and still fixes itself.

That would be slow for high def/hp accs like myself :P

Posted Image

Went for some late night snack, and found this...i tried to check the debug, but nothing new really, it was just standing there, i had to click the teleport to house, and it fixed itself.

problem that if it logouts while in house no way it will enter back in the house. any way to add a fail safe if outside house portal? example my portal in brimhaven. but to be added to any location?

6k nats crafted so far averaging over 1k nature runes an hour debating turning my 1 def pure into a zerker so it can craft natures too

anyone else having problems with finding the obstacles. It could be because im on a vps and its possibly laggy. But i get rol or teled seems like erry other run. its on 70 def 65 hp accs

anyone else having problems with finding the obstacles. It could be because im on a vps and its possibly laggy. But i get rol or teled seems like erry other run. its on 70 def 65 hp accs

If it's laggy that's probably it, I'm running a 68 Def acc just fine.

Ive come back to find it at lumby (thank god for ring of life) I have been using varrock tabs as i have 60+ glorys, just wondering whether its because of pk'd or abbys creatures, will babysit for couple hours to find out, great script cant wait for pot support <3

If it's laggy that's probably it, I'm running a 68 Def acc just fine.

was just my fault in setup. working very well now

will this bad bad to use if i have 20 def and 70 hp?

Honestly it is worth the time to get 70+ defense with 70+ range. I'm currently at 80 def 81 hp with full black dhide and there's literally no way for me to die short of me standing still for 30 minutes while being hit from all 4 directions from abyssal creatures. If you look at my 9 hour proggy you'll see that I ate 48 lobsters in 9 hours. That is how much damage I take. YRMV when you factor in PKers, just RC in empty worlds.

Added on Skype, can't wait to buy this I used your construction script and considering that took you 30 minutes to make I'm sure this is going to be amazing and totally worth it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead