Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

6,887 posts in this topic

@Usa

Is there a way to use this without the need for house tabs or runes?  So after it crafts the runes at the alter it goes to the equipped tab and uses the charged glory amulet to tele back to edgeville?  I tried selecting the glory (4) option, but it continues using house tabs.  Not sure if I'm setting something up wrong or if this is how it is supposed to work.

Tabs are a lot more expensive now, I think.  Glory to edgeville from equipped slot would save time and gp/hr.

Also, is there a way to toggle the avoiding player feature?  I'd like to see how that affects the number of runes per hour.  

Maybe add a "Stamina Doses Consumed" counter and maybe only tp to safety if damage is taken from another player.  I delete everything in the "avoid players wearing" section, but it still tabs out and relogs into a different world when someone is around my combat, which is great, but I'm ~lvl80, so it might trigger "false positives".

Just some thoughts I came up with.  Overall still loving it though.  Thanks!

Any way to not use house tele's at all?  Doesn't seem necessary to keep in inventory if i'm not going to use them as I'm using a glory.  I don't care about the pking aspect benefits of it.  It should still be able to tele if it doesn't get teleblocked.

Sure I can check some of these things out, if someone has an account it will expedite the additions/improvements and I can work with you one-on-one. Please PM or Skype me.

Hi, just wondering if I could get a refund on this please. it's not fast enough at teleporting with the zammy mage when you're in the wilderness, one time it literally kept missclicking the zammy mage for about 20 seconds (I've died to many times just due to it sluggishness). It's very slow overall when banking, clicking on the abyss rifts, to go to different altars(that takes about 6 seconds on average). Theres to much walking back and forth when its trying to go over the wilderness wall.
I'm really sorry but I've switched to another script which was double the price but works much faster.

On a positive note, your agility script is 11/10, I will be purchasing that for sure :)

Edited by h34dl355

Hi, just wondering if I could get a refund on this please. it's not fast enough at teleporting with the zammy mage when you're in the wilderness, one time it literally kept missclicking the zammy mage for about 20 seconds (I've died to many times just due to it sluggishness). It's very slow overall when banking, clicking on the abyss rifts, to go to different altars(that takes about 6 seconds on average). Theres to much walking back and forth when its trying to go over the wilderness wall.

I'm really sorry but I've switched to another script which was double the price but works much faster.

On a positive note, your agility script is 11/10, I will be purchasing that for sure :)

Contact me on Skype (see signature) I'd love to work with you to make whatever improvements you might recommend.

I've been babysitting the bot while playing on my second account and noticed a couple things.

It would sometimes hop to deadman worlds or tournament worlds. 

Sometimes stops after using the charges on the glory, even if there are more in the bank.

Cannot run this bot for more than 4 to 5 hours at a time, will stop for the reason above ^.

Overall good bot as long as you're babysitting it.

Going to be using this again! I previously bought it years ago.

I haven't played in a while, any tips as to how to make the money money per hour? I'm just looking to fund my own personal G mauler. I'll be baby sitting the bot 100% of the time while I'm at work.

what are regular nats and double nats making right now?

Thanks!

Edited by Luke L

Does USA look at this anymore? I see someone posted some bugs approximately two weeks ago and had no response. Anyone know =)?

@Luke L 

The script requirements would suggest you do not use this on a "G mauler" presumably with 1 defense unless you have significantly high health.

@Luke L 

The script requirements would suggest you do not use this on a "G mauler" presumably with 1 defense unless you have significantly high health.

Nope I'm using it to "fund" my "G mauler".

is the script up to date?

I've had this script for a while and used it quite a bit, and have a small suggestion.

Inside the abyss, when it clicks on "Squeeze-through passage" or "Mine rocks" etc.  It will always right-click then left-click on the option. Realistically everybody would spam left-click on the option since the object is so big and easy to click. I'd suggest changing that  if possible, would make it a bit more realistic.

3 hours ago, Bic said:

I've had this script for a while and used it quite a bit, and have a small suggestion.

Inside the abyss, when it clicks on "Squeeze-through passage" or "Mine rocks" etc.  It will always right-click then left-click on the option. Realistically everybody would spam left-click on the option since the object is so big and easy to click. I'd suggest changing that  if possible, would make it a bit more realistic.

@Bic thanks for the suggestion, depending on how long ago you purchased the Script it used to have that but due to the modeling of some of those obstacles (tendrils for one) it makes it quite difficult to click the object and results in your player walking around unnecessarily than the super effective right click. May bring it back in the future though, who knows

I noticed a little hiccup - If for whatever reason the player is outside the home portal (not sure why this happens, but I've come back to my bot with him just sitting outside player house portal) he doesn't move or do anything. It should just click on the portal and go to your house and use edgeville ammy from there, or even easier, click house teleport tab if in an unfamiliar area and continue crafting runes.

Thanks!

Edited by Bic

One (minor) suggestion I'd have fixed is when attempting obstacles, I also don't really like the right, then left click option, but the bot continues after the camera angle switches, and examines the obstacle (since there is no 'pick' or 'cut' etc.) and often times, once passed and in the inner ring with the RC portals, it will try to pass the obstacle again, or at least right click it. 

script not working after today's update. please update it!!!

[edit]: nvm it works

Edited by anass98

Hey usa had a quick question, i bought the bot YEARS ago, and was curious how i would go about getting the information back how was the keys sent out originally?

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Exposed said:

Hey usa had a quick question, i bought the bot YEARS ago, and was curious how i would go about getting the information back how was the keys sent out originally?

Thank you.

Hi @Exposed, you can read this thread from 2013 for more information 

This script is suppose to support making fire runes...but every time i start it by the fire altar, or at duel arena bank all it does is select inventory and stand there. Could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

When you get killed using a Graceful set, will the script go back and pick it up? @Usa

Edited by iJimmy
1 person likes this

On 6/23/2016 at 8:46 AM, iJimmy said:

When you get killed using a Graceful set, will the script go back and pick it up? @Usa

I dont know of any scripts that will go back to the spot of death and pick your items up @iJimmy, this script is included in that bunch sorry.

On 6/6/2016 at 11:50 AM, 0wnaag3 said:

This script is suppose to support making fire runes...but every time i start it by the fire altar, or at duel arena bank all it does is select inventory and stand there. Could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Because this script crafts runes via Abyss, you should start it in the abyss or edgeville bank.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor