Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA's Abyss Runecrafter [650K/HR+][ALL RUNES! 1-99][ABCL 10]

6,887 posts in this topic

id get it if it wasnt horribly overpriced. $20 should at least be 4 auths.

This isn't some cow fighter, its over 2600 lines long and this is just an initial release with more options to come. It is capable of 400K/HR with the best setup, and that doubles when the user hits 91 RC. So how do you value that?

I believe the price is fair.

at $20 per account the price is unreasonable. you expect someone to pay $100 to bot 5 accounts? i understand if you limit it to 3 accounts per auth, but 1 account per auth? ill wait til another one is released.

You can wait as long as you want.

Unreasonable? Are you kidding me?

200k/hour MINIMUM.

1 account, running for 1 day.

200k * 24 = 4.8M.

Sell gold for $4/m

4 * 4.8M = $20 (rounded)

oh man, that is unreasonable isn't it? You make back the money you spent on this script in ONE day? Are you serious? It should be 12 hours.... (I'm being sarcastic if you don't understand that). Price should be $50 at least in my opinion.

id get it if it wasnt horribly overpriced. $20 should at least be 4 auths.

This isn't some cow fighter, its over 2600 lines long and this is just an initial release with more options to come. It is capable of 400K/HR with the best setup, and that doubles when the user hits 91 RC. So how do you value that?

I believe the price is fair.

at $20 per account the price is unreasonable. you expect someone to pay $100 to bot 5 accounts? i understand if you limit it to 3 accounts per auth, but 1 account per auth? ill wait til another one is released.

You can make your $20/5m back in 1 day. No one is forcing you to buy it, only people who care about their time and money will.

lol loving all the ragers about script pricing the only people that care are gold farmers see i just use the free scripts to make my gold lvl up im all about making money ingame not real life

Excellent so far. People complaining about this being too expensive are incredibly ignorant of the fact that you can run this indefinitely for insane profit. Well worth it.

Went out to lunch, this is my proggy so far with no Giant pouch and using mounted glory teleport. When I hit 75 and energy potion support is added it'll be even more :P

Posted Image

fuck me, can't believe someone coded this, how long did this take you? (if you were to do it all in one sitting)

~3 weeks starting with collecting data to making this thread

2600+ lines

Lots of headaches

Just bought the script.

Working good so far, Will have it on overnight.

I think the $20 is a really fair price because this script is a really good script, and USA have put much time on it.

Future proggys will be posted down below.

Stepping out to get some beer for a festive Friday night, ill be back on a little bit later.

Stepping out to get some beer for a festive Friday night, ill be back on a little bit later.

Made tons of sales, time to celebrate success! :D

Posted Image

Seems that i will have to put the glory infront of portal, gf altar :P

It goes infront of the glory, but doesn't manage to click it, and when it's infront of it doesn't rotate the camera, that would solve the problem, i guess :P

@fishfishy, lucky us, making a room worth almost nothing lol, running like a charm now that i put the room infront of portal.

Posted Image

no idea if that is good or bad S:

the clicking on the rift and getting through the obstacles could be more accurate and faster though

@fishfishy, lucky us, making a room worth almost nothing lol, running like a charm now that i put the room infront of portal.

You get one free auth. Message me on skype to retrieve.

You get one free auth. Message me on skype to retrieve.

Is this real life? @@@@@@@, sent you a skype message btw, cheers m8 :P

now its getting stuck after teleporting to edgeville.... its trying to click somewhere in the bank without clicking on minimap...

edit: nvm ::toggleroof was the solution

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor