Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diy

[Free] PkBuddy Hit Predicter [Free]

176 posts in this topic

this does not work its just a paint.. .not changin anything

Just checked it, still working fine as far as I can tell... Are you attacking anything? The paint changes (The hitsplat part)

For the enemies health thing, i was thinking that you can do it this way: Look up enemies HP level. Take percentage of health of the current enemy, and with that percentage and using the enemies HP level get a prediction of its remaining HP. It should be really accurate that way if not then really close.

Example: Enemies HP level is 86. Percentage of their health remaining is 56%. then ".56 * 86HP = 48 HP remaining"

Edited by stunning

For the enemies health thing, i was thinking that you can do it this way: Look up enemies HP level. Take percentage of health of the current enemy, and with that percentage and using the enemies HP level get a prediction of its remaining HP. It should be really accurate that way if not then really close.

Example: Enemies HP level is 86. Percentage of their health remaining is 56%. then ".56 * 86HP = 48 HP remaining"

Yeah that's what I was thinking just need to write a method of getting their stats from Highscores, will work on it soon, wasn't sure people were still using this or not.

it's a shame pking with that annoying red cross puts me off this script

Yeah I haven't actually used this to pk yet myself, just made it because it was requested.

Just re-uploaded the script, haven't changed it from before but now that attachments are working properly again on the site I see no need to make you go to dropbox for it.

Edited by diy

Diy, I've been using this script a lot. very helpful for range > 2h switches (f2p pking ftw). Now just need that enemy HP prediction and it is COMPLETE! :)

Diy, I've been using this script a lot. very helpful for range > 2h switches (f2p pking ftw). Now just need that enemy HP prediction and it is COMPLETE! :)

Glad you like it, that's a work in progress. Finishing up my duel arena script then i'll check back on this one. :)

You should also look into changing the mouse into a pointer, so that people can use this and stream. Something like The Bat did with his door picklocker, although don't use a penis :P

1 person likes this

You should also look into changing the mouse into a pointer, so that people can use this and stream. Something like The Bat did with his door picklocker, although don't use a penis :P

Didn't know we had access to that, I'll look into it. Thank you for the suggestion!

Great script but seeing as this script requires manually input you should disable the red X cursor. To do this just implement MousePainting and leave the paintMouse method empty. Hope this helps =)

1 person likes this

Great script but seeing as this script requires manually input you should disable the red X cursor. To do this just implement MousePainting and leave the paintMouse method empty. Hope this helps =)

Will do it now, thanks for the tip!'

Updated to Version 1.4, The red x will no longer be there. Thanks for the suggestion Teeman, and thanks for the tip wussupwussup.

Edited by diy

nice script man i'm waiting for my pure to get unbanned from experient script and then imma use this on pking this work very good on my other pure LOVE IT! :D

nice script man i'm waiting for my pure to get unbanned from experient script and then imma use this on pking this work very good on my other pure LOVE IT! :D

If you want somewhere with a nice low ban rate to train both of your pures at once check out the duel arena script in my sig, it isn't flawless yet but it's solid XP with no requirements and basically no randoms. :)

Can you add a feature that will display the remaining HP after each hit you do to your Opponent once we enter his total HP? This would be good for staking in duel arena :)

Edited by mohwner

lmfao, read through the forums for this. Looks like a good script which i'll be trying out soon, just a mere helpful advantage. Some times I question why people bot, half of the kids on here want the bot to pk for them.. What's the point in runescape if you aren't even going to pk yourself? Srs kiddies, l2pk or go back to eoc.
Anyway, will be pking with script tonight, will give my feedback :)

Awesome, been using for a while.  Although it'll mess up a little on the calculation when certain styles.  Works pretty well on range, although usually will predict a higher hit for my melee hits, also mage option would be awesome for knowing if we caught the freeze or not.

its a fake

Good joke.

Awesome, been using for a while.  Although it'll mess up a little on the calculation when certain styles.  Works pretty well on range, although usually will predict a higher hit for my melee hits, also mage option would be awesome for knowing if we caught the freeze or not.

Thanks man, I'll look into adding that, also yeah based on the way XP is earned in rs this is as close of a prediction as you can get unfortunately it can't be perfectly accurate as fractions of experience points are not reported.

great script, what you see is what you get!
not even using it for pking, hitsplats are entertaining though
hp/pray paints are 200% helpful!
would not mind seeing additional paints added, perhaps to the right of the minimap of attack, str, range/mage?
so far i've only used it semi-afk training but predicted hits are 95%+ accurate, usually within 1 point of damage difference

big fucking thank you sir!

post-24500-0-78289500-1369295910_thumb.p

I havent tried the script myself, but I just have to applaud you for such a great idea! I can only imagine how fantastic this would be in its own client as I preffer not to PK while in the bot client. You should be the inventor of the next runescape client! It would be even greater than swiftkit that I used to enjoy back in the days :)

This must be a sure money maker for gmaul pkers! Imagine using anchor and see a 25 coming up and then just be ready to unleash the power of gmaul specs!

i use this for pking mainly tonot get smited although also to know whether its worth risking it or eating.