Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diy

[Free] PkBuddy Hit Predicter [Free]

176 posts in this topic

Fantastic little script, helps so much.

The hit predicter has been as far off as 3 hits, it'd be neat if you could tidy that up a bit more!

But yeah! Fantastic little script, thanks!

Hmm on the hits where it was off by as much as 3, around how high were you hitting?

Hmm, download button doesnt seem to be working... When I click download it just downloads a file named download... Is that the script just not named or what?

If you really want to make a useful tool - AutoSwitcher for rapid bridding, hotkeys for prayer, hotkey for panic tele, would require gear in the right slots etc but may make up for the latent tick - idk.

Perfect example of a person who should not be pking.

You want it to eat for you to? And run away as well as click pots?

Kid wants a panic TELE.

Alot of kids compensating for lack of skill .

What can I say, i'm 25 now my reactions aren't as fast as you schoolies. Lol.

This bot should be called AutoPkerPro soon.

Just a bot who pks for you lol.

All the fun out of runescape.

If you really want to make a useful tool - AutoSwitcher for rapid bridding, hotkeys for prayer, hotkey for panic tele, would require gear in the right slots etc but may make up for the latent tick - idk.

Perfect example of a person who should not be pking.

You want it to eat for you to? And run away as well as click pots?

Kid wants a panic TELE.

Alot of kids compensating for lack of skill .

pking is srs bsns guys, only do it if u r 133777777777777777777

Hmm, download button doesnt seem to be working... When I click download it just downloads a file named download... Is that the script just not named or what?

Are you sure you're going to the right spot?

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/DfGU5h3SI/

Click "slow download" its only a few kb so it should be near instant.

Are you sure you're going to the right spot?

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/DfGU5h3SI/

Click "slow download" its only a few kb so it should be near instant.

yea and I just get prompted to download a file called "download" with no extension...

I renamed it to PkBuddy.class and it's working now.. Idk why it's downloading as download

Remove this please. will ruin wild. OP this was good intended but misuse in wild will happen. Rushers will use this... REMOVE PLS

Remove this please. will ruin wild. OP this was good intended but misuse in wild will happen. Rushers will use this... REMOVE PLS

It's not like it's some hack to make you hit your max all the time haha rushers are going to spec either way, doesn't help them.

This looks really nice.

Thanks! Haven't had time to get to any updates the last few days, finals for school are coming up so it's been a busy week. But I'll work on adding some of the suggestions a bit tonight.

Good tool, we need a world picker in the client though. I made one myself but can't be used on TRIBot.

You need a world picker? Just click the bottom left corner where it says change world? Or am I misunderstanding you? What do you need a world picker for?

this should be in a custom rs client. The bot client itself is a major drawback for pking.

Write me your own client with your own full set of API and i'll make the script for it. Just saw a request so I threw this together, don't have to time to write my own client haha, don't even use this script myself.

Good script but you can't pk on the tribot client. it's too slow.

Why is it a tick behind? Relatively new here, other bots in the past were not a tick behind. Is it something to do with the way it grabs its information?

Nice touch, unfortunately I can't use this.. :( RS runs slow on the client for me.

Thanks! I suggested this back in april and people called me retarded

you're a retard, for suggesting it. If u can't pk without this, u can't pk at all

Been working great for me! The client doesn't seem to lag or anything after you start it... I suppose for others you'd have to include factors related to computer/internet speeds.

add option to see how much time left when ur unfrozen (for ice barrage)

and if ur pro add option to see how much time left when ur opponent unfrozen but i doubt u can do last one

Thanks! I suggested this back in april and people called me retarded

you're a retard, for suggesting it. If u can't pk without this, u can't pk at all

Coming from the guy named "retardo".