Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diy

[Free] PkBuddy Hit Predicter [Free]

176 posts in this topic

Hey man,

Really nice little scrip, thanks for the contrib, me and my twin will be using this!

Thanks!

1 person likes this

this thing will be really useful when f2p is out. Help you know when to pull out the 2h :P

Seems like a cool idea, my only concern is that, as mentioned before, PKing in a bot client would probably be a bit laggy and problematic. This could be crazy useful for determining the perfect time for a special attack, though. It's always a huge advantage to know what your hit is going to be before your opponent even sees it.

It's not laggy but the problem with a bot client is it's one game tic behind so your at a disadvantage.

Ye the adantage of this script is equal to the disadvantage you have using the botclient.

So ill just stick to swiftkit.

i need to get on this for big risk fights. my account is already op'd , they're better off just giving me the cash now lol

Something is wrong with the forums default "attach files" section and it randomly deletes them after a bit of time. I'll be back in my room in around an hour and a half and can re-upload.

Something is wrong with the forums default "attach files" section and it randomly deletes them after a bit of time. I'll be back in my room in around an hour and a half and can re-upload.

cheers diy, look forward to it

Lol, nice, but not nice will be when pk will be ruined...

Pking won't be "Ruined" these things have been around forever on previous bot clients. It's not going to make you win every fight, just helps a bit.

Put a new download link in that shouldn't disappear.

If you really want to make a useful tool - AutoSwitcher for rapid bridding, hotkeys for prayer, hotkey for panic tele, would require gear in the right slots etc but may make up for the latent tick - idk.

If you really want to make a useful tool - AutoSwitcher for rapid bridding, hotkeys for prayer, hotkey for panic tele, would require gear in the right slots etc but may make up for the latent tick - idk.

in rs2007 you can only 1 tick a 2 way switch, the other clicks just don't register. Thats why in actual 07 nobody does like 8 way switches, only 4 way or 3 way max.

Maybe I'll add in a hotkey for specing. IE you enter ID of your spec weapon, and when you hit the hotkey it will equip and spec.

Maybe I'll add in a hotkey for specing. IE you enter ID of your spec weapon, and when you hit the hotkey it will equip and spec.

Hotkey for prayer switches probably most useful ;)

Hotkey for prayer switches probably most useful ;)

Also not a bad idea, might as well do both. I'll experiment with how fast the bot can actually do it.

Very nice, I've been looking for one of these for awhile now. Tried it and tested whilst pking and it worked great! Got a nice gmaul rambo too

Very nice, I've been looking for one of these for awhile now. Tried it and tested whilst pking and it worked great! Got a nice gmaul rambo too

Cool! glad it worked well for you :)

Hits are sometimes under then what they really are :(

That's because fractional XP isn't reported to the client, just stored on the server. Hits will be reported as 1 two low occasionally. (If it is more than one that is an issue with the script, I haven't actually looked at the code.) But really, what does it matter if you hit an 11 or 12, the key is that you got a big hit and not a 0.

Perfect example of a person who should not be pking.

You want it to eat for you to? And run away as well as click pots?

Kid wants a panic TELE.

Alot of kids compensating for lack of skill .

' pid='96506' dateline='1368071860']

That's because fractional XP isn't reported to the client, just stored on the server. Hits will be reported as 1 two low occasionally. (If it is more than one that is an issue with the script, I haven't actually looked at the code.) But really, what does it matter if you hit an 11 or 12, the key is that you got a big hit and not a 0.

^What he said, sorry. Tried to make it as close as I could but because you can only gain full experience points it cant be 100% accurate but shouldn't be off my much ever, and most hits should be right on.

Fantastic little script, helps so much.

The hit predicter has been as far off as 3 hits, it'd be neat if you could tidy that up a bit more!

But yeah! Fantastic little script, thanks!