Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diy

[Free] PkBuddy Hit Predicter [Free]

176 posts in this topic

If you like the script feel free to give me a "Thanks", if you don't like the script please leave suggestions on how I can make it better for you!
I saw a request for a hit predictor so I made on quickly, and am uploading it now. Will add more features to help with pking such as a countdown for special attack regen, enemy's current HP, and more. Suggest anything else you want. Working on a nice looking paint now, but at the moment it will just show your hit in pink text to the left of the minimap.

To people who for some reason think this is impossible and fake: Anyone who plays rs/pks often should know that you skill xp updates before the hit is actually displayed, making this relatively simple.

Please leave any suggestions here (Like if you want the number moved, or if there are any more features you want added)

Untitled.gif

This is just a very rough draft, but it will accurately predict your hit for the most part, will occasionally be off by 1.

Things to Add:

• Time until special attack regen.
  • A nicer looking paint.
  • Enemy's remaining health (Estimate)

Updates:
1.1. Updated so it will stop the bot from attempting to solve randoms while running(Could mess you up while pking)
1.2. Added HP and Prayer counters thanks to Genka's snippet!
new_Look.png
1.3. Slight change to paint to make hit's more visible.
new_Look.png
1.4 the red x no longer shows up alongside the cursor when running this script. 

1.5 Spec bar added by WussupWussup, click it to use special attack!

If you like my scripts and want do donate to me feel free, Please don't feel like you need to though, all of my scripts are free and I write them because I enjoy it  :)

paypal_Donate.gif

PkBuddy.class

Edited by diy
8 people like this

Looks fake, how can you predict hits

XP is updated before the hit marker.

EDIT: Clean btw.. if anyone was interested.

Looks fake, how can you predict hits

Your skills xp updates before the actual hit is displayed. Only useful for knowing when to spec or not to eat etc. This isn't for killing NPCs, that is just where I tested it.

only nubs will use this.

Your a spiteful little cunt, come post when youv'e got vip you fucking idjit,

Diy, nice script bro, about to give it a try

1 person likes this

only nubs will use this.

Consider it nooby if you want. Just made it because someone wanted one. Going to start working on other helpful features now. Any suggestions would be nice.

I heard RS has hidden randoms and it tricks the client into clicking in random spots, which would suck if you're pking. Gonna try it out anyway lol, used one of these on rsbuddy.

I heard RS has hidden randoms and it tricks the client into clicking in random spots, which would suck if you're pking. Gonna try it out anyway lol, used one of these on rsbuddy.

I wish there was a way to turn OFF solving randoms like there has been on previous clients, if anyone knows a way to do this or how I can make my script block them let me know. Otherwise, the script itself doesn't move your mouse whatsoever.

Thanks to Erikho, there was a way and it will now no longer attempt to solve any randoms.

who pks in a bot client?

Would be so laggy i think. And whats the fun of knowing exactly what your gunna hit.

Not taking credit away, its a cool script idea.

there is.

super.setRandomSolverState(false);

Ahh thanks, Added this and updated download link, I'd suggest anyone who has downloaded to re download, as this is a fairly important update.

1 download. fail.

I Always appreciate script writers though. Try making something ore useful? :D

To do: I say add the prayer orbs and hp orbs, theres a snippet on it, would be nice in a pkbuddy helper :D

1 download. fail.

I Always appreciate script writers though. Try making something ore useful? :D

1 download. fail?

I made this thread like 10 minutes ago..

To do: I say add the prayer orbs and hp orbs, theres a snippet on it, would be nice in a pkbuddy helper :D

Will do.

Updated to v1.2 adding in Prayer and HP counters thanks to Genka's snippet.

Updated to v1.3 Changes in the paint to make it more visible.

Sorry for the many small updates, in the future will try to include more in each update so you don't have to constantly replace script. Just wanted to get a functional decent looking version out before I go to bed tonight. Will add many more features tomorrow, but please leave suggestions of anything you want to see :)

Working on adding a stat lookup/display of the person you are fighting's stats.

Just realized this has the exact same name as a script someone else did a little work on then abandoned a month ago, maybe will change name tomorrow, wasn't intentional.

Where's dl link?

Hmm dissapeared.. heard the site has been having problems with that lately i'll relink.

Seems like a cool idea, my only concern is that, as mentioned before, PKing in a bot client would probably be a bit laggy and problematic. This could be crazy useful for determining the perfect time for a special attack, though. It's always a huge advantage to know what your hit is going to be before your opponent even sees it.

Where's dl link?

Hmm dissapeared.. heard the site has been having problems with that lately i'll relink.

Thanks but sucks you can use two scripts at a time...:P

Once again the download link has dissapeared. I'll upload it somewhere else later today, and just post a link.