- Fixes issue with Automation Server
- Removed beta from logo
- Fixes issue with older tribot script UIs
- Redesigned icons
- Removed beta feedback button

• Like 4

FAQ

What is TRiBot 11?

TRiBot 11 is the first version of TRiBot to get rid of our horrendous default UI and bring a modern and familiar feel to botting.

What’s it about?

New UI
Smarter API

Same old awesomeness

Does TRiBot 11 use any more resources than TRiBot 10

Hardly any, and in-fact should be more efficient with upcoming updates. We’ve noticed about a 1% increase in usage.

What’s next?

Now that we don’t have to worry about breaking older scripts we can start implementing smarter botting technologies and revolutionize the botting game.

Can I continue to use the old TRiBot?

Yes for a brief period of time, see our thread here https://tribot.org/forums/topic/82579-tribot-10-legacy-launcher

How long can I use the old TRiBot?

It’s hard to say, we just simply aren’t providing updates for it any longer. It may continue to work fine for months, but many scripts will immediately upgrade to require 11.

Will my current external tools (Client Starter, Account adder, etc) continue to work?

Probably not immediately, talk to the developer and ask when TRiBot 11 support is coming

Will scripts on the repository continue to work?

Absolutely, every script written from 2012-2020 should work without any problems!

I added a script from the repository, and it’s not showing up?

In order to reduce CPU and Server-Load scripts are now only refreshed when you add a new client. Developers can bypass this by enabling developer mode.

How do I develop scripts with TRiBot 11?

Pretty much the same way you develop TRiBot 10 with some minor changes. First make sure you’ve loaded TRiBot 11 at least one. Next include all the files in dependencies inside of your project. Now, make sure to include the file inside the /dependancies/developer/lib folder!

What happened to all the features listed in the beta post?

A number of features such as ABCl3 and Java 11 have been relegated so that we can include them in TRiBot X. Which is coming out soon!

Does TRiBot 11 improve or include any new antiban?

Yes! All of our updates have had Anti-Ban in mind. We have added multiple game hooks to 11 to make sure that scripts continue working and continue working right. Additionally system information spoof and Touch-Screen mode are added to TRiBot 11!

8 minutes ago, dang7789597 said:

Cannot start after loading

QQ图片20200702204811.png

7 minutes ago, dang7789597 said:

32Bit operating system, how to run normally?

QQ图片20200702204811.png

R-edownload the loader from the website (click the red banner)

2 minutes ago, ranker said:

very nice , now all my premium scripts doesnt work. Why shut down version 4 ,  it was perfect.

You can still use the old version of TRiBot until it breaks from a game update.

Posted (edited)

as soon as I hook a client it goes laggy and loses all fps... but other computer does not, I didn't have this issue before any suggestions?

ty:)

edit: ive tried re installing, and tried both runelite and osbuddy same result:(

Edited by Ondog

Posted (edited)

My LG keeps saying "No Runescape Client found" even when OSBuddy is up and running.
then why I try normal  "New Client" it just sits there saying "Downloading Jar" or "Loading Params"

downloading jar.png

no client.png

params.png

Edited by Need

2 hours ago, Need said:

My LG keeps saying "No Runescape Client found" even when OSBuddy is up and running.
then why I try normal  "New Client" it just sits there saying "Downloading Jar" or "Loading Params"

downloading jar.png

no client.png

params.png

The same problem here.

5 hours ago, Need said:

2 hours ago, mxndaugas said:

The same problem here.

open this folder %temp%  keep scrolling till u find any .jar files and delete all .jars

if still not working after this process u can PM me on discord i will assist u guys 

@TRiLeZ

Absolutely love the new aesthetic. Looks cleaner, way more professional, and darker. Great work man. 

Just downloaded and began using it no problem. To a bunch of people having the error problems, at least on Mac the only problem for me was selecting the correct java version to use. It defaulted to something else, so just make sure it's on the jre kit. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

could we get a script selection button on the top right? that will give us a pop-up with the scripts (similar to old client) instead of opening this new big clunky side panel?

jJqkWSZ.png

Edited by Archhh
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Archhh said:

could we get a script selection button on the top right? that will give us a pop-up with the scripts (similar to old client) instead of opening this new big clunky side panel?

jJqkWSZ.png

The side bar can be minimized to just the icons if you click the icon of the open tab. It’s the same amount of clicks as before to start a script, you just aren’t familiar yet with the new interface.

• Like 1

If you’re having issues loading the game, do not set a proxy in the loader and instead right click the tab after loading a client and set the proxy that way.

We are working on fixing proxy loading from the loader.

3 minutes ago, Encoded said:

The side bar can be minimized to just the icons if you click the icon of the open tab. It’s the same amount of clicks as before to start a script, you just aren’t familiar yet with the new interface.

right, but it still expands the big massive side-bar in order to run a script