Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

nmzQuesterTitle.png  

Fully automated Nmz ready account builder with loads of customization 

 

spacer.pngpaintBackGroundNmz.PNG

 

QUESTS SUPPORTED:

  • Fight Arena
  • Tree Gnome Village
  • Witch House
  • Lost City
  • Vampire Slayer
  • Rock Cake
  • Fishing Contest
  • Cook's Assistant Quests
  • Animal magnetism 
  • Ernest The Chicken
  • Restless Ghost
  • Priest In Peril
  • Waterfall

 

SKILLS SUPPORTED:

  • Slayer
  • Range
  • Mage
  • Woodcutting
  • Prayer
  • Fishing
  • Crafting
  • FireMaking

 

EXTRA / ANTIBAN FEATURES:

  • Dark Mode Modern FX Easy To Use GUI
  • Mid Quest Support
  • Custom Equipment
  • Grand Exchange Support (Will Buy your Custom Equipment If Missing)
  • Custom Combat style for Quest Bosses
  • Automaticlly picks best Spell to Auto cast (Max Fire Bolt)
  • Custom Break Handler (recommend)
  • Sleek Paint
  • Quests And Skills Are toggable  (Prayer Lvls Can not be turnt Off)
  • Custom Eat and Drink Pray %
  • Multiple ways to deal with chat
  • Food used can be Changed (post me if you want  a certain food added)
  • Shuffles Quest List Automaticlly
  • Shuffles Banking Withdraw Order/Ge Buy Order
  • Multiple Areas for Training skills Randomly Picks One
  • Advanced Grand Exchange Api
  • Advanced Banking Api
  • ABC 2 Lvl 10
  • Automatically turns off your music and roofs ect.....
  • And Much More

 

To complete all quests and skills on a fresh lvl 3 account 1.4 Mil minimum is recommend

 

Get Script Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3598

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by ELON
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Todd said:

Grats on the release, i'll check it out soon.

 

1 hour ago, DaAlmyte said:

POG

2 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

 👀 What a release!

4 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Poggers.png

1 hour ago, Millwood said:

Cant wait try this out

Script is now on the Repo just had to Fix a small Bug With Gui not loading correctly for repo version ENJOY!!! please leave feedback

Edited by ELON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started to test a bit around..  The prayer training works but is not effective at all. I think it should click the use option on the bones on the altar every time to clear the inventory more quick. The bot dies a lot to pkers, the moment the bot gets attacked its just standing there, not using bones until its dead. Maybe there is some room for improvement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Been running it for 40 minutes now on a fresh level 3, got my cooking and fishing levels now getting prayer. Running smooth :D

 

EDIT: Bot got pked again and hopped worlds but this time when it opened up the bank after hopping it just keeps clicking the show/hide worn items button in the bank.

EDIT2: Has something to do with dueling ring I think. once it goes up to lumbridge bank it equips dueling ring and teleports to castle wars to bank rather than just banking in lumbridge and teleing back to lava maze. I paused the script and unequipped my dueling ring and banked it then resumed the script and it started running smooth again

EDIT3: Keeps getting stuck during Witches House. Stuck on task (Search cupboard) and (Rat)

got these messages then the script ended 

  • [19:01:30] Turn in Witch House
  • [19:02:46] Fishing Contest
  • [19:02:46] COMBAT_BRACE_RANGE_GUILD
  • [19:02:46] Item Check
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:49] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

When getting supplies for wcing levels it took too long to buy steel and iron axe and the script just ended.

 

another error when restarting

  • [19:06:32] Configure Game Settings
  • [19:06:32] Ernest The Chicken
  • [19:06:32] Item Check
  • [19:06:36] Oil can Removing
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • scripts.ge.a.l(GeUtil.java:86)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:265)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:147)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:42)
  • scripts.utils.n.l(UtilBank.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.p.l(ItemCheck.java:61)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.a(NmzUtils.java:207)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.g.l(ErnestTheChicken.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.l(NmzUtils.java:177)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:150)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:06:52] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

 

Also when leveling woodcutting, the shift drop is really bugged. Every time it has a full inv of logs and goes to drop them, it ends up clicking on a log (rather than shift clicking to drop it) and just keeps trying to use it on the tree. has happened every inventory so far

 

also on one account the bot keeps trying to buy more iron darts but i've already bought the max amount i can in 4 hours so it just keeps putting in offers for 800-900 gp per dart

got this error when doing tree gnome village 
 

  • [21:04:34] Tracker 1
  • [21:05:01] Tracker 2
  • [21:05:25] Tracker 3
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.x.p.l(Tracker3.java:40)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.a(NmzUtils.java:207)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.i.l(TreeGnomeVillage.java:49)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.l(NmzUtils.java:177)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:160)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:05:53] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.
Edited by kelthstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kelthstone said:

Been running it for 40 minutes now on a fresh level 3, got my cooking and fishing levels now getting prayer. Running smooth :D

 

EDIT: Bot got pked again and hopped worlds but this time when it opened up the bank after hopping it just keeps clicking the show/hide worn items button in the bank.

EDIT2: Has something to do with dueling ring I think. once it goes up to lumbridge bank it equips dueling ring and teleports to castle wars to bank rather than just banking in lumbridge and teleing back to lava maze. I paused the script and unequipped my dueling ring and banked it then resumed the script and it started running smooth again

EDIT3: Keeps getting stuck during Witches House. Stuck on task (Search cupboard) and (Rat)

got these messages then the script ended 

  • [19:01:30] Turn in Witch House
  • [19:02:46] Fishing Contest
  • [19:02:46] COMBAT_BRACE_RANGE_GUILD
  • [19:02:46] Item Check
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:49] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

When getting supplies for wcing levels it took too long to buy steel and iron axe and the script just ended.

 

another error when restarting

  • [19:06:32] Configure Game Settings
  • [19:06:32] Ernest The Chicken
  • [19:06:32] Item Check
  • [19:06:36] Oil can Removing
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • scripts.ge.a.l(GeUtil.java:86)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:265)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:147)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:42)
  • scripts.utils.n.l(UtilBank.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.p.l(ItemCheck.java:61)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.a(NmzUtils.java:207)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.g.l(ErnestTheChicken.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.l(NmzUtils.java:177)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:150)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:06:52] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

 

Also when leveling woodcutting, the shift drop is really bugged. Every time it has a full inv of logs and goes to drop them, it ends up clicking on a log (rather than shift clicking to drop it) and just keeps trying to use it on the tree. has happened every inventory so far

 

also on one account the bot keeps trying to buy more iron darts but i've already bought the max amount i can in 4 hours so it just keeps putting in offers for 800-900 gp per dart

got this error when doing tree gnome village 
 

  • [21:04:34] Tracker 1
  • [21:05:01] Tracker 2
  • [21:05:25] Tracker 3
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.x.p.l(Tracker3.java:40)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.a(NmzUtils.java:207)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.i.l(TreeGnomeVillage.java:49)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.l(NmzUtils.java:177)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:160)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:05:53] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

thank you for the bug reports will get them all fixed right away and the script is currentley designed to travel back to c wars after a pker death i will change that later on so it banks fully at lumbridge and travels back to lava maze ill just get these bugs fixed first im not sure why it was getting stuck on witch house in between search cupboard and rat run plenty of accounts through recentley on it and didnt get that bug i would need some more info on that bug please so i could figure out what it was

 

P.S the stringToInt shouldnt have failed like that it is saying it couldnt grab the string from the ge it has a check before that to make sure the correct  ge window is substantiated so thats weird i have put in extra fail safe for it  to stop it from happening again

Edited by ELON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zaross said:

I started to test a bit around..  The prayer training works but is not effective at all. I think it should click the use option on the bones on the altar every time to clear the inventory more quick. The bot dies a lot to pkers, the moment the bot gets attacked its just standing there, not using bones until its dead. Maybe there is some room for improvement!

Thank you for the feedBack

so instead of afking and letting the bones be used automaticlly you want it to manually click each bone and use it on the altar so its faster if so i wont be doing that as it currentley simulates that your afk which is better anti-ban wise  and you only take one inv of bones at a time so if you die its no big risk you will just hop worlds so dont run into same pker then go back up can i ask did your account already have combat lvl before starting i may need to put in a option for house prayer in the gui if higher lvls are getting pked to often at the wildy altar as i have only run cb lvl accounts under 20 through and even if i died a few times the amount of bones you save at wildy prayer because %50 of the time it doesnt consume the bone ends up being less bones then house altar even with a few pker deaths

P.S i will check why it didnt keep useing bones while getting attacked to try and get a few more in before it dies and fix it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ran the script for 2 hours and it worked well. The only bugs I noticed was that it never stopped training prayer by itself at level 43, I had to personally stop the script and restart. The bot also selects Defensive mage spells so it trains defense by default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

UPDATE VERSION 0.2

  • Exception on tree gnome village fixed
  • Exception on Grand Exchange Fixed
  • Script Randomly Ending on itemCheck should be Fixed
  • Improved the maths on Grand Exchange of purchasing Items(may still need minor Tweaking let me know)
  • Fixed Script sometimes getting stuck after pker Death at Lumby Bank on Prayer
  • Grand Exchange added a extra fail safe incase of buy limit
  • Woodcutting added a shift drop option Box to the gui with 2 options Tribot Api and Elon api
  • Fixed Script sometimes useing logs on trees while woodcutting after shift dropping the script may still click use sometimes on the logs if your useing Tribot Api to shift drop i added a fail safe for it to deal with it but so it doesnt use the log on the tree

@kelthstone thank you for the bug reports again and if you could please pm me either on here or discord with some more info on that witch house bug ill get it fixed as i just run another account through and wasn't able to get it

and i suggest trying the new option to shift drop Elon Api as the shift drop method you were  useing is tribots shift drop Api

by default  the new shift drop options in the gui is selected as Tribot Api232232.PNG

 

P.S @Zaross i am looking into options to improve the Prayer one option i might do is add a option to use house altar as adding pker detection to world hop while at wildy altar becomes very bot like and can sometimes fail if they are not skulled and attack you so that wouldn't really be a full proof  option and I am currently testing changes so it uses bones faster after getting attacked they will be uploaded to repo version later today or tomorrow

 

Edited by ELON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ayosikh said:

Ran the script for 2 hours and it worked well. The only bugs I noticed was that it never stopped training prayer by itself at level 43, I had to personally stop the script and restart. The bot also selects Defensive mage spells so it trains defense by default

the script will train prayer to lvl 43 to 48 choosing a random lvl in between there to stop at you dont need to stop the script and restart it :) 

im going to add some more information to the paint so it will tell you what lvl its training to for each skill and your current lvl

yeah it does select defensive auto cast for mage by default would you prefer it not gain any defense levels i was thinking about changing that to the other one just the few defense levels it gains while training magic helps alot with slayer on the lower lvl monster tasks

Edited by ELON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  
       
      Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 
       












       
       


      Terms of services ~:
       
       
       
       
       





    • By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.
       
      Please PM me. Thanks
    • By ELON
      OVERVIEW:
      Completes The Mage Cape Quest FX Easy To Use Gui Paint Custom Equipment Support Custom Inventory Support (automatically recognizes if you have Prayer potions) Magic Prayer Support Custom Spell Support (Max Fire Bolt) Message Me if you want me to add the death rune spells  
      DESCRIPTION: 
      Travels to Edgeville if you are not at the mage bank deposits your equipment and inventory and withdraws a knife and then travels to the mage bank arena using the Edgeville wildly tele lever.
      If die by a pker it will run back to edgeville and tele up again and run to the mage bank.
      It does not support death at the mage arena when fighting the bosses currently you should very rarely die there if ever if using  prayer.
      Once at the mage bank arena it will withdraw your custom equipment and inventory and select the spell you have selected in the GUI and start the mage arena quest.
      After you have killed the bosses it will grab 3 capes and ends the script.
       
      SCRIPT LINK: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3602
    • By ELON
      DESCRIPTION:
      Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI  Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
      Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)
       
      How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
      it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
      which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
      better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
      the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
      from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.
       
      Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
      Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Samirk3
      ►►[AIO]Samirk3`s Powerleveling/Questing/Minigames/& More![ Hand-Done ]◄◄

       
      BIGGEST TRUST SO FAR
       
      Discord:
    • By osiris801
      Request: We are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust
      Description: EWe are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust (0-1 tick if possible). After a certain amount of time, we would like it to either trade a mule or sell on the GE and then trade.
      Payment Amount: We are looking to keep this as cheap as possible. We are looking for under $100.
      Time: Time frames can be discussed. No big rush.
      Additional: We are aware that this is the Tribot forums and we DO NOT want to create any issue with this next comment so PLEASE let us know if this is not allowed and we will remove it from our request. We would like the option/opportunity for this to be done as an EXE or a python build. I want the ability to run this on as many accounts as possible from the same computer.
    • By OnFleek TES
      Welcome to The Efficient Services (TES)
      We are here to offer you the best and most affordable services in Skilling, Questing, Minigame Services & COMBAT TRAINING!
      If you're interested feel free to join our Discord to look at all our previous work, just by clicking on our banner down below!

       
      Why us?
      The Efficient Services is a brand new highly skilled group of people who offer the most efficient Skilling, Questing, Minigame & NMZ services, all HAND LEVELED. 
      For Skilling: our highly qualified Skiller OnFleek is a very known player within the EHP leader boards, offering the best XP PER HOUR and efficient hours on all serviced accounts, guaranteeing the best service possible. These accounts also include HCIM & IRONMEN
       
      For Questing/Minigames & NMZ: By far the best and fastest worker we have for this is Kanavi. He's vouched across many different websites and Discords known as one of if not the best Quester/Minigamer and most efficient Combat Trainer!
       
       
      We complete our services within a time frame and we're able to give you the best time possible in which you can be satisfied with.
      We will update you daily with progress of the service.
      All progress is done by hand!
      We offer THE BEST prices.
      We have discounts for recurring customers!
      Discounts
      We will be announcing different discounts weekly and will cycle within the week! On top of that we offer HUGE discounts on special events (Christmas, Black Friday & More!)

      Payment Methods
      07RS Gold
      BTC (COMING SOON)
       
      Terms of service
      1. All payments must be before the service.
      2. You will provide with all the supplies for the service.
      3. If the worker are not able to complete an order, other worker will take over, or you will get a refund.
      4. Before ordering you must move any unnecessary wealth not needed for the service completion off the account.We are not be responsible for any wealth lost during the service.
      5. While your service is in progress you may not log into the account unless you have permission from the owner or the person handling the service.
      6. We are not responsible for any bans, mutes. During or after the service is completed . No refunds will be given. Everything will be done by hand.
      8. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly appreciated.
      9. You keep all the resources that were collected during the training.
      10. We can refuse to do any order.
      11. By using our services you agree to our terms of services.
      12. We will post screenshots of the service progress and update you daily
  • Our picks

    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
      • 2 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...