• Prayer
  • Fishing
  • Crafting
  • FireMaking

EXTRA / ANTIBAN FEATURES:

• Dark Mode Modern FX Easy To Use GUI
  • Mid Quest Support
  • Custom Equipment
  • Grand Exchange Support (Will Buy your Custom Equipment If Missing)
  • Custom Combat style for Quest Bosses
  • Automaticlly picks best Spell to Auto cast (Max Fire Bolt)
  • Custom Break Handler (recommend)
  • Sleek Paint
  • Quests And Skills Are toggable  (Prayer Lvls Can not be turnt Off)
  • Custom Eat and Drink Pray %
  • Multiple ways to deal with chat
  • Food used can be Changed (post me if you want  a certain food added)
  • Shuffles Quest List Automaticlly
  • Shuffles Banking Withdraw Order/Ge Buy Order
  • Multiple Areas for Training skills Randomly Picks One
  • Advanced Grand Exchange Api
  • Advanced Banking Api
  • ABC 2 Lvl 10
  • Automatically turns off your music and roofs ect.....
  • And Much More

To complete all quests and skills on a fresh lvl 3 account 1.4 Mil minimum is recommend

Get Script Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3598

Edited by ELON
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Todd said:

Grats on the release, i'll check it out soon.

1 hour ago, DaAlmyte said:

POG

2 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

👀 What a release!

4 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Poggers.png

1 hour ago, Millwood said:

Cant wait try this out

Script is now on the Repo just had to Fix a small Bug With Gui not loading correctly for repo version ENJOY!!! please leave feedback

Edited by ELON

I started to test a bit around..  The prayer training works but is not effective at all. I think it should click the use option on the bones on the altar every time to clear the inventory more quick. The bot dies a lot to pkers, the moment the bot gets attacked its just standing there, not using bones until its dead. Maybe there is some room for improvement!

Posted (edited)

Been running it for 40 minutes now on a fresh level 3, got my cooking and fishing levels now getting prayer. Running smooth :D

EDIT: Bot got pked again and hopped worlds but this time when it opened up the bank after hopping it just keeps clicking the show/hide worn items button in the bank.

EDIT2: Has something to do with dueling ring I think. once it goes up to lumbridge bank it equips dueling ring and teleports to castle wars to bank rather than just banking in lumbridge and teleing back to lava maze. I paused the script and unequipped my dueling ring and banked it then resumed the script and it started running smooth again

EDIT3: Keeps getting stuck during Witches House. Stuck on task (Search cupboard) and (Rat)

got these messages then the script ended 

• [19:01:30] Turn in Witch House
  • [19:02:46] Fishing Contest
  • [19:02:46] COMBAT_BRACE_RANGE_GUILD
  • [19:02:46] Item Check
  • [19:03:44] Script = false
  • [19:03:49] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

When getting supplies for wcing levels it took too long to buy steel and iron axe and the script just ended.

another error when restarting

• [19:06:32] Configure Game Settings
  • [19:06:32] Ernest The Chicken
  • [19:06:32] Item Check
  • [19:06:36] Oil can Removing
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
  • scripts.ge.a.l(GeUtil.java:86)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:265)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:147)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:213)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:42)
  • scripts.utils.n.l(UtilBank.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.p.l(ItemCheck.java:61)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.a(NmzUtils.java:207)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.g.l(ErnestTheChicken.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.data.f.l(NmzUtils.java:177)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:150)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:06:52] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

Also when leveling woodcutting, the shift drop is really bugged. Every time it has a full inv of logs and goes to drop them, it ends up clicking on a log (rather than shift clicking to drop it) and just keeps trying to use it on the tree. has happened every inventory so far

also on one account the bot keeps trying to buy more iron darts but i've already bought the max amount i can in 4 hours so it just keeps putting in offers for 800-900 gp per dart

got this error when doing tree gnome village 

• [21:04:34] Tracker 1
  • [21:05:01] Tracker 2
  • [21:05:25] Tracker 3
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.x.p.l(Tracker3.java:40)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.i.l(TreeGnomeVillage.java:49)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:160)
  • [21:05:53] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.
Edited by kelthstone

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kelthstone said:

Been running it for 40 minutes now on a fresh level 3, got my cooking and fishing levels now getting prayer. Running smooth :D

EDIT: Bot got pked again and hopped worlds but this time when it opened up the bank after hopping it just keeps clicking the show/hide worn items button in the bank.

EDIT2: Has something to do with dueling ring I think. once it goes up to lumbridge bank it equips dueling ring and teleports to castle wars to bank rather than just banking in lumbridge and teleing back to lava maze. I paused the script and unequipped my dueling ring and banked it then resumed the script and it started running smooth again

EDIT3: Keeps getting stuck during Witches House. Stuck on task (Search cupboard) and (Rat)

got these messages then the script ended 

• [19:01:30] Turn in Witch House
  • [19:02:46] Fishing Contest
  • [19:02:46] COMBAT_BRACE_RANGE_GUILD
  • [19:02:46] Item Check
  • [19:03:49] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

When getting supplies for wcing levels it took too long to buy steel and iron axe and the script just ended.

another error when restarting

• [19:06:32] Configure Game Settings
  • [19:06:32] Ernest The Chicken
  • [19:06:32] Item Check
  • [19:06:36] Oil can Removing
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
  • java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
  • scripts.ge.a.l(GeUtil.java:86)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:265)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:147)
  • scripts.ge.t.l(Exchange.java:42)
  • scripts.utils.n.l(UtilBank.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.p.l(ItemCheck.java:61)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.g.l(ErnestTheChicken.java:50)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:150)
  • [19:06:52] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

Also when leveling woodcutting, the shift drop is really bugged. Every time it has a full inv of logs and goes to drop them, it ends up clicking on a log (rather than shift clicking to drop it) and just keeps trying to use it on the tree. has happened every inventory so far

also on one account the bot keeps trying to buy more iron darts but i've already bought the max amount i can in 4 hours so it just keeps putting in offers for 800-900 gp per dart

got this error when doing tree gnome village 

• [21:04:34] Tracker 1
  • [21:05:01] Tracker 2
  • [21:05:25] Tracker 3
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • scripts.nmzquester.l.x.p.l(Tracker3.java:40)
  • scripts.nmzquester.j.i.l(TreeGnomeVillage.java:49)
  • scripts.nmzquester.Main.run(Main.java:160)
  • [21:05:53] Script Ended: Nmz Quester.

thank you for the bug reports will get them all fixed right away and the script is currentley designed to travel back to c wars after a pker death i will change that later on so it banks fully at lumbridge and travels back to lava maze ill just get these bugs fixed first im not sure why it was getting stuck on witch house in between search cupboard and rat run plenty of accounts through recentley on it and didnt get that bug i would need some more info on that bug please so i could figure out what it was

P.S the stringToInt shouldnt have failed like that it is saying it couldnt grab the string from the ge it has a check before that to make sure the correct  ge window is substantiated so thats weird i have put in extra fail safe for it  to stop it from happening again

Edited by ELON

9 hours ago, Zaross said:

I started to test a bit around..  The prayer training works but is not effective at all. I think it should click the use option on the bones on the altar every time to clear the inventory more quick. The bot dies a lot to pkers, the moment the bot gets attacked its just standing there, not using bones until its dead. Maybe there is some room for improvement!

Thank you for the feedBack

so instead of afking and letting the bones be used automaticlly you want it to manually click each bone and use it on the altar so its faster if so i wont be doing that as it currentley simulates that your afk which is better anti-ban wise  and you only take one inv of bones at a time so if you die its no big risk you will just hop worlds so dont run into same pker then go back up can i ask did your account already have combat lvl before starting i may need to put in a option for house prayer in the gui if higher lvls are getting pked to often at the wildy altar as i have only run cb lvl accounts under 20 through and even if i died a few times the amount of bones you save at wildy prayer because %50 of the time it doesnt consume the bone ends up being less bones then house altar even with a few pker deaths

P.S i will check why it didnt keep useing bones while getting attacked to try and get a few more in before it dies and fix it 

Ran the script for 2 hours and it worked well. The only bugs I noticed was that it never stopped training prayer by itself at level 43, I had to personally stop the script and restart. The bot also selects Defensive mage spells so it trains defense by default

Posted (edited)

UPDATE VERSION 0.2

• Exception on tree gnome village fixed
  • Exception on Grand Exchange Fixed
  • Script Randomly Ending on itemCheck should be Fixed
  • Improved the maths on Grand Exchange of purchasing Items(may still need minor Tweaking let me know)
  • Fixed Script sometimes getting stuck after pker Death at Lumby Bank on Prayer
  • Grand Exchange added a extra fail safe incase of buy limit
  • Woodcutting added a shift drop option Box to the gui with 2 options Tribot Api and Elon api
  • Fixed Script sometimes useing logs on trees while woodcutting after shift dropping the script may still click use sometimes on the logs if your useing Tribot Api to shift drop i added a fail safe for it to deal with it but so it doesnt use the log on the tree

@kelthstone thank you for the bug reports again and if you could please pm me either on here or discord with some more info on that witch house bug ill get it fixed as i just run another account through and wasn't able to get it

and i suggest trying the new option to shift drop Elon Api as the shift drop method you were  useing is tribots shift drop Api

by default  the new shift drop options in the gui is selected as Tribot Api232232.PNG

P.S @Zaross i am looking into options to improve the Prayer one option i might do is add a option to use house altar as adding pker detection to world hop while at wildy altar becomes very bot like and can sometimes fail if they are not skulled and attack you so that wouldn't really be a full proof  option and I am currently testing changes so it uses bones faster after getting attacked they will be uploaded to repo version later today or tomorrow

Edited by ELON

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ayosikh said:

Ran the script for 2 hours and it worked well. The only bugs I noticed was that it never stopped training prayer by itself at level 43, I had to personally stop the script and restart. The bot also selects Defensive mage spells so it trains defense by default

the script will train prayer to lvl 43 to 48 choosing a random lvl in between there to stop at you dont need to stop the script and restart it :) 

im going to add some more information to the paint so it will tell you what lvl its training to for each skill and your current lvl

yeah it does select defensive auto cast for mage by default would you prefer it not gain any defense levels i was thinking about changing that to the other one just the few defense levels it gains while training magic helps alot with slayer on the lower lvl monster tasks

Edited by ELON