Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
t3l3 bl0ck3d

2000 Total

Posted (edited)

image.png.3725c29c5de33983d069a682b2ae4923.png

After having multiple mains banned on the quest to hit end game content and hit a 2k total. I've finally gone and done it - 2k total achieved.

I thought i'd make this post to share my experience, skills i achieved and what scripts i used to attain my levels.

Things to note: I was permanently banned on this account once, and appealed it.. let's say 6 months ago won't be specific for, obvious reasons. FYI, my perm ban happened about 5 years ago. By no means am i saying these scripts are the best or are superior to the other ones available, they are the ones i used and worked for me . Also, not that it needs to be said, but this isn't to advertise these scripters or scripts, merely recognition and a thank you for making good quality scripts that allowed me to achieve one of my RS Goals.

99 Strength - Ex Nightmarezone @ericko123 (Overload method with absorbs for all of the below Nmz) - ran for roughly 7 hours a day (split into 2 sessions), didn't run any other scripts when doing NMZ

99 Defence -  Ex Nightmarezone

99 Range -  Ex Nightmarezone

99 Magic -nMagic @Naton (High alched all the way to 99,  using air battle staves which leaves you with a profit - ran for 2.5-3 hours a day, ran for maximum of 2 sessions per day with manual playing in between)

82 Runecrafting - Netami's runecrafter @Netami (Lava runes to 82 on my main, and currently still running nature runes on my alt (80 rc) as a money maker, run for 3 hours a day, manual playing in between) - my alt runs 7h a day and still no ban (split over 2 sesh)

99 Smithing - nBlast furance (Adamant bars from 70-99, made 150m ish if i recall correctly per acc, got 99 over 3 accounts) - one of alts got banned for runnign 10 hours straight, so i just ran 3-6 hours per day, split into 2 sessions 

99 Thieving - LanThiever @Laniax (Blackjacked to 99, flawless) - run for 3 hours a day at max, split over 2 sessions sometimes

99 Crafting - nCrafter (Air battlestaves to 99, flawless)

99 cooking - nCooker (Wines to 99, 3/4 hours a day)

90 Herblore - nHerblore (Ppots to 90 ran for 2hour periods, took days off to rotate other bots)

99 firemaking - Auto Winter todt Pro @Encoded (99 on 5/6 accounts, flawless everytime) - i honestly dont know if you can get banned from this, i've run it for hours on end lol

80+ construction (won't be specific for some anonymity),  wConstructor @Worthy (Oak dungeon doors to 80+ construction, 1.5 hour intervals, maximum 3h a day)

80 +Fishing  (won't be specific for some anonymity), Auto Fisher pro (Flyfishing to 80+ fishing, ran 3-4 hours a day)

80+ Agility (won't be specific for some anonymity), Einstein's Agility @Einstein (Seers W/Kandarin hard diary (very good xp) for 1h 20 intervals at max, sometimes once or twice a day depending on what else i'd bot)

Full void + Void elite - Netami's pest control (Got full void+elite on 2 accounts, ran for 2hours a day, took a day off in between)

There was a questing script that was available that got you roughly 80+ Quest points, forgot the name as it was removed from the repository, but i ran that and all the quests it offered

It should be noted i did play on this manually, as this is my main - not a gold farming account, however, i did bot to maximise GP, i.e running adamant bars in blast furnace rather than gold bars

Happy to answer any other Q's.

Edited by t3l3 bl0ck3d
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Gratz! Been working towards this myself. Keep getting the hammer around 1500 or at the very beginning.

Use LG or no? And if you did, which client?

Always used LG - 32bit OSbuddy.

I initially had the same - i found botting the quests (unfortunately the one i used was manually removed from repository) and doing them manually, alongside farm runs and slayer between botting helped ALOT when it came to longevity of my accounts. 

Personally, especially when my account is newer - i try to bot, play legit (slayer/farm run) then log off for an h our or two and bot again. Has helped me alot with all of my accounts in surviving to end game. Also baby sitting some scripts initially to ensure they can be left AFK or need to babysat is vital for longevity imo.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Encoded said:

Gratz! Been working towards this myself. Keep getting the hammer around 1500 or at the very beginning.

Use LG or no? And if you did, which client?

13 hours ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Always used LG - 32bit OSbuddy.

I initially had the same - i found botting the quests (unfortunately the one i used was manually removed from repository) and doing them manually, alongside farm runs and slayer between botting helped ALOT when it came to longevity of my accounts. 

Personally, especially when my account is newer - i try to bot, play legit (slayer/farm run) then log off for an h our or two and bot again. Has helped me alot with all of my accounts in surviving to end game. Also baby sitting some scripts initially to ensure they can be left AFK or need to babysat is vital for longevity imo.

As @t3l3 bl0ck3d said, manually playing occasionally on the acc makes a huge difference. Getting those annoying skills like farming and RC up I find significantly helps in lowering ban rates as well. While for RC I choose to do it semi legit with bots running me essence while I make lava runes (was getting 110k/hr XP from 5 level 3 throwaways). Also afk slayer is good for increasing account life I have found, plus slayer is pretty enjoable. 

Quest points though are one of the biggest factors to giving accounts life in my experience, while there is no longer FAL's quester there are other scripts avaliable which can help get some starting QP. Full graceful, cooking gauntlets, looting bag, coal bag (basically any kind of item that helps with skilling that a usual player would get also is very beneficial)

My last one is at 1890ish and have decided to stop botting it, it has the QPC though which is nice. I also always use LG for these kinds of accounts, although I swap between OSBuddy, OpenOSRS and the vanilla client.

My current project is this one, 150+ QP as well:

Untitled.png

Edited by flamekiller999
  • Like 1