Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
JustJ

JustJ Scripter Application

Posted (edited)
  1. Snippets:
    None - I haven't produced anything really unique and generic yet. I could potentially make my "easy to use" paint into a clean snippet, but personally think it looks a bit crap so doubt people would want to use it.
  2. Tutorials:
    None
  3. Open source scripts available to the public (Three scripts are required):   Source for all three can be found here, or on their thread post:
    https://github.com/JustJ-Tribot/PublicScripts/tree/master/justj
    You'll have to forgive the "pathfinding" on my arceuus library script a bit - There's probably 50 better ways I could have done it but it does work.

4. Short biography / Coding Experience:
    I'm a junior software engineer working with spring boot and vue who got bored of the wintertodt grind so looked for an easy way out, so JustWintertodt was born. Whilst still quite junior, I am still a developer by trade and so have basic oop knowledge ect. I'm always up for learning more, especially things that will help me professionally as well as just scripting bots.
    I'm always happy to help with any programming or general questions people might have - while I haven't been around for long I have been helping people where I can.
    I've still got a lot to learn and hope to create more scripts that get me thinking a bit more, I've been recently working on my "F2p AIO runescape" script which has forced me to think about more than just perform the same action in a loop - plus make a GUI that's not crap. Next steps for what I want to achieve is to have dynamic signatures and also look at using java sockets.

5. Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter:
    Deserve is a funny word. I hope to continue to provide good quality scripts to the tribot community, learning more about botting and programming along the way to hopefully give more back.

6. What you plan to provide the community with:
    Some quality scripts. The main reason I'm applying is I want access to Tribot Mobile to play around with it and potentially make some scripts for it depending on how complicated it ends up being (I haven't done anything with colour bots in the past, I'm spoilt by the tribot API)

7. Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community?
    Yes. I won't delete the existing scripts off my github and will likely make my AIO runescape open source once I'm more happy with it - At the moment it's a bit rough around the edges.

@Netami Thanks, happy to hear about nit picks if you have them - It's probably things that haven't occured to me and won't unless someone points them out

Edited by JustJ

Array

Certainly some room for growth and improvement, but that's what the scripter rank is all about. You have a good sense of scripting/our API so far so I'm excited to see you continue to expand upon that. Usually I'd list a few things that are incorrect/could be improved, but most of it would be nit-picky. Yes from me

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies