Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
JustJ

Just Play Runescape - AIO account trainer

Just Play Runescape

AIO Account Trainer

The goal? To make a runescape account that looks human with just one click.

Currently I'm targeting f2p skills only. The eventual plan is for this to create accounts completely self sufficiently - selling supplies to get money after meeting the f2p GE requirements and using that to upgrade tools.

Requirements:

• Tutorial Island completed
  • If you want the script to upgrade tools, you should load it with 20-50k as it doesn't currently make money.

Key:

💚 Complete

💙 Finishing up (Mostly adding more variations)

💛 In progress

❤️ Not started

Current state:

•     Attack/Strength/Defence  💛
  •     Ranging            ❤️
  •     Magic                ❤️
  •     Prayer                ❤️
  •     Runecrafting     ❤️
  •     Crafting              ❤️
  •     Mining                💙
  •     Smithing            ❤️
  •     Fishing               💙
  •     Cooking             💙
  •     Firemaking        💙
  •     Woodcutting     💙
  •     Quests                ❤️
  •     Gear upgrading 💙
  •     Task system      💙

Activate this script

image.png.ad917b61e27f40c75ffbff60605afc13.png

Example account:

image.png.0a2a745e804f72910af0e8e855e05dcd.png

Any suggestions, let me know!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ryandh94 said:

Question what is the end goal or what do you want to complete at the end of this all 99's or to get all quests done? or what? I feel like something like this is to much to make it unbannable as there is to much code to do upkeep on

No bot is "unbannable" but I will use as much antiban as possible, leaning heavilly right now on ABC2 to prevent bans. The "Dream" goal yes is to create max accounts, but that's not going to happen. The realistic goal is to create accounts that can get to a point where if someone was to check them, they would look like a legitmate player rather than an obvious bot - and to do this without bans.

2 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

Really cool idea! I will keep an eye on how this progresses and will probably throw a few accounts through at some point too!

Would love it if you did, let me know how it goes! I've been running a lot of tests locally and all of the skills I've added seem stable - I'm a little lacking on locations right now, especially for combat but will add more as I go along.

2 hours ago, ryandh94 said:

ok, I been botting an account for 3 days (not 24/7) while im gaming on other games randomly choosing skills (looking for bots I like) it doing good my I had 3 lvl 3 skills get banned during this time

You're not talking about this script right?

Posted (edited)

This is an amazing concept. Especially the upgrade features for advancing your axes and such. I'll make a freshie and start getting some proggies and feedback going.

Edit: Is it possible for it to not train a certain stat such as defense for those who enjoy pures?

Edited by foxfall

15 hours ago, foxfall said:

This is an amazing concept. Especially the upgrade features for advancing your axes and such. I'll make a freshie and start getting some proggies and feedback going.

Edit: Is it possible for it to not train a certain stat such as defense for those who enjoy pures?

Not currently, but I can add it to the list. Long term I want to add the ability to weight certain skills so your account will prefer to train them (Probably won't help for anti-ban either) so I'll add it then.

Let me know how it goes!

Posted (edited)

Update: Bot seems to have issues with climbing over stiles. From my observance it clicks the stile, animation starts, clicks mini map (I assume the bot registers that it has not done the stile yet) and clicks stile again. Repeats over and over again until i manually correct it.

https://i.gyazo.com/acf2b7967129aed430ce917e2210ac62.mp4

Edited by foxfall
stile loop

3 hours ago, foxfall said:

Update: Combat issues: Trying to gain combat stats at lumby chickens ( North East), kills a few and then this pops up in bot debug.

804c20109fd8751930a9edfefd721241.png

5 hours ago, foxfall said:

Update: Bot seems to have issues with climbing over stiles. From my observance it clicks the stile, animation starts, clicks mini map (I assume the bot registers that it has not done the stile yet) and clicks stile again. Repeats over and over again until i manually correct it.

https://i.gyazo.com/acf2b7967129aed430ce917e2210ac62.mp4

Thanks for the good bug reports. The chickens one I think I've worked out but the stiles one will take a little more time - I think it might be an issue with DaxWalker. I'll do some testing around that area tonight.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, foxfall said:

If its possible to add even a slight delay to the walking after you cross the stile it should fix the issue.

I've updated the script to version 0.04, hopefully both of the problems you experienced should be fixed now :)

2 hours ago, JustJ said:

I've updated the script to version 0.04, hopefully both of the problems you experienced should be fixed now :)

I'll go ahead and run the script today and give you a update on anything that I find. Also, I feel that at some point in this scripts life, if it is maintained and more content is added, You could release a premium version down the line. :) 

1 minute ago, foxfall said:

I'll go ahead and run the script today and give you a update on anything that I find. Also, I feel that at some point in this scripts life, if it is maintained and more content is added, You could release a premium version down the line. :) 

What content would you like to see added? I was thinking of doing smithing first - I'm shying away from doing any quests right now so runecrafting is off the list and I'm struggling to see how you'd make money to buy arrows/runes for ranged/magic.
I'm adding some simple randomised looting and some more monsters right now - just trying to avoid obvious "f2p gold farming" spots.

23 minutes ago, JustJ said:

What content would you like to see added? I was thinking of doing smithing first - I'm shying away from doing any quests right now so runecrafting is off the list and I'm struggling to see how you'd make money to buy arrows/runes for ranged/magic.
I'm adding some simple randomised looting and some more monsters right now - just trying to avoid obvious "f2p gold farming" spots.

I think you have a good vision right now for where you want the script to go. Definitely adding smithing would be good because you could sell bars/smithed items for some cash. 

Posted (edited)

Update: Ran for about 3 hours (successfully completed combat tasks after script patch), ended after issues  with firemaking in the north eastern section of G.E.

5b82d7be48d4f4ed0ddfb05524c7a948.png

fb0028c3cd8620eb95760e3d477dd1a8.png

edit: firemaking might be bugged from patch. Falador east bank.

b39087d3dc114bae40b22f2c941325a3.png

6652cf8e2a710eef5d9b189d4bb3da9b.png

Edited by foxfall
update

7 hours ago, foxfall said:

Update: Ran for about 3 hours (successfully completed combat tasks after script patch), ended after issues  with firemaking in the north eastern section of G.E.

5b82d7be48d4f4ed0ddfb05524c7a948.png

fb0028c3cd8620eb95760e3d477dd1a8.png

b39087d3dc114bae40b22f2c941325a3.png

6652cf8e2a710eef5d9b189d4bb3da9b.png

Ah. I think I broke my object detection so it doesn't light fires in places it can't - thanks for the great bug reports with images/gifs, they really help me see what's going on. I'll check it out tonight.

17 hours ago, foxfall said:

Pushed update 0.05 to fix firemaking (I added handling for if an item get accidentally selected, it had a bug.)
Also updated it to screen walk to correct which tile we're on if someone tries to block you/we need to adjust tile rather than minimap.

Posted (edited)

I'll try to get a progress report from a fresh account for 6-8 hours run time with breaks to see where the script takes the account to. :) 

EDIT: 6 Hour Proggy w/ 1-3 minute breaks every 30 minute. Absolutely ZERO issues. :)  

ecc02849ba71f5649137d77b2db20180.png

Edited by foxfall
proggy update
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, foxfall said:

Here's an 8 hour progress report. This account is solely used for this script. ~14 hours script runtime on this account. 

0b4d96a10f940991ecfe27dab41eb7ab.png

Nice to see it's coming along nicely. I haven't had much time to add more stuff, I'll try and add some more combat places this week as chickens only is a bit stale