Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
idkfa

Where to buy accounts?

Question

He guys,

I hope i'm not breaking any rules by asking this question. If so, please forgive me and remove/replace this post.

Im tired of building up all those accounts for the botfarms and would like to try and buy the accounts with the stats I need to run the farm. Does anyone know a reliable source? Since every account can be reclaimed pretty easily after its been sold, I would like to know some reputable sellers or a platform that offers paid insurance. 

I've been looking at playerauctions lately and they seem pretty legit with their insurance. 

What do you guys think and can someone hook me up? Cheers and happy botting =]

7 answers to this question

Array
2 hours ago, Derik said:

I am 99% sure account sales are against the rules here.  I could be wrong and some mod can come along and tell me I am stupid but I do not think it is allowed on this site.

Oke cheers. Yeah I had a hunch it was a grey area. I'm not asking any Tribot member to sell me anything. I would just love if someone could point met in the right direction so I don't get messed over and lose my hard earned cash on doggy deals at shady marketplaces.

And lets be honest, a lot of the guys here that run big farms buy the accounts to start of and/or replace the accounts that get banned. Its a simple cost-benefit analysis. Though I do very much understand that Tribot does not want an accounts marketplace on their community because of all the scamming. 

Ill tag a moderator in this topic so ill/and maybe someone who finds this topic later on, know for sure. And if it was against the rules I'm very sorry and will never ask/post about this topic again. @YoHoJo

I've been part of this community for years and ran some fairly nice farms but I just don't have the time anymore to train all the accounts. Was just hoping someone could point me to a trusted platform where the scam rate is a bit lower so I can continue getting all the scripts, the client, proxies and feedback from this community I love so much. 

Cheers,

IDKFA

8 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

Sythe is probably your best bet. Post what you need there and people will tell you what they charge per account. Having people train the stats from your fresh lvl 3 is the safer way to go in general, even if it's slightly more expensive.

Thanks for your reply Adventure Time.

The thing is that i'm a bit hesitant to buy from an individual. If a platform of something similar would provide anti scam insurance, where u have to pay a certain percentage which is based on the total account price, I would feel much more at ease as the platform/marketplace would refund the customer if the seller scams.

If the seller still scams, the party that handled the insurance would report the sold account to Jagex so it gets banned and cant ever be sold again making it a lot less attractive for the scammer. Sounds to me like that creates a lot more certainty in this sea of scammers. But maybe that just doesn't exist.

This is my first time looking around how this whole "buying accounts for botting" really works. And it fascinates me that no one wants to share where to meet honest people selling these accounts while all the big goldfarms buy those accounts by the hundreds on the regular to replace their banned accounts and keep the farm going. 

Dont want to break any rules here, im just very curious about this whole scene while everyone here is out there botting accounts just like the dudes selling them. Just food for thought lol but maybe im just weird. 

19 hours ago, idkfa said:

Thanks for your reply Adventure Time.

The thing is that i'm a bit hesitant to buy from an individual. If a platform of something similar would provide anti scam insurance, where u have to pay a certain percentage which is based on the total account price, I would feel much more at ease as the platform/marketplace would refund the customer if the seller scams.

If the seller still scams, the party that handled the insurance would report the sold account to Jagex so it gets banned and cant ever be sold again making it a lot less attractive for the scammer. Sounds to me like that creates a lot more certainty in this sea of scammers. But maybe that just doesn't exist.

This is my first time looking around how this whole "buying accounts for botting" really works. And it fascinates me that no one wants to share where to meet honest people selling these accounts while all the big goldfarms buy those accounts by the hundreds on the regular to replace their banned accounts and keep the farm going. 

Dont want to break any rules here, im just very curious about this whole scene while everyone here is out there botting accounts just like the dudes selling them. Just food for thought lol but maybe im just weird. 

The reason you're not going to want to buy from big account leveling sites/etc is that it's going to be cost prohibitive for botting. Want a zulrah account? Sure thing, just pay them 120M. Need some stats for your method? That'll be 70M. You're going to find that in most cases it's better to build the accounts yourself.

There are some cases where it can be worth it to pay for services (maybe you're botting all the requirements except 2-3 quests you need), but you've got to figure that out for yourself. I have and do sell accounts to certain gold-farmers regularly, but only because I bot all the requirements, which allows my price to be lower than other sellers. It's a fine line though, because it's only worth it for me at a certain price. If I go too cheap, then why not just bot that method myself?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Sythe & PlayerAuctions are good places to find accounts to buy.
Make sure you trade someone with good reputation.

Oke great thanks for the tip. I've sent PlayerAuctions an email with some questions about their buying protection, which you pay for, since their list of proof you have to provide if you get scammed is not even possible for someone imo. But yeah ill just look at the reputations. Cheers. 

3 hours ago, Adventure_Time said:

The reason you're not going to want to buy from big account leveling sites/etc is that it's going to be cost prohibitive for botting. Want a zulrah account? Sure thing, just pay them 120M. Need some stats for your method? That'll be 70M. You're going to find that in most cases it's better to build the accounts yourself.

There are some cases where it can be worth it to pay for services (maybe you're botting all the requirements except 2-3 quests you need), but you've got to figure that out for yourself. I have and do sell accounts to certain gold-farmers regularly, but only because I bot all the requirements, which allows my price to be lower than other sellers. It's a fine line though, because it's only worth it for me at a certain price. If I go too cheap, then why not just bot that method myself?

Yes i've see some of those prices and they are absolutely ridiculous. The whole point of a gold farm is to make money right lol.

I'm just hoping to find a reputable seller with fair pricing. I actually really love to bot. Maxing some stats and creating great accounts for good methods is thrilling. But life is becoming more demanding so I just cant spend all that time on so many accounts. Cheers for the advice Adventure_Time, appreciate it.