Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Can the free-farming option technically be used for konar tasks? you'd jusst have to set up manually correct?

Konar tasks have to be done in a certain area that Konar specifies. If the script would do the task in that area normally, then yeah, otherwise, no.

Eg. She might set Fire Giants in Karuulm Slayer Dungeon - the script only supports Nieve's Slayer Dungeon, so it would not work

Honestly, if you do the maths on task duration vs. XP and Slayer points, Nieve is the best overall - if you get the Western Provinces Diary, she even gives the same Slayer Points/task as Duradel and Konar :) 

Posted (edited)

Pushed V1.85, thr first of a handful of core framework changes:

- NEW: Added Drakes Slayer task, with fireball-attack projectile dodging
- NEW: You can now choose whether the script should dismiss random events in the Advanced Settings section of the GUI

- Fixed a major bug with Free Farming mode causing an NPE

- Improved Projectile Dodging - now uses my Vorkath script's pre-emptive dodging system (Marble Gargoyle and Drakes only)
    - Please note, for Drakes, the script will not attempt to dodge ALL projectiles, as this would be too predictably bot-like. It will dodge some and take antifires to make tanking a few not too detrimental.

- Now finalises the conversation with Nieve about TzHaar tasks properly
- Will no longer attempt to take or use a 2-handed special attack weapon on Steel, Black, Iron Dragon or Skeletal Wyvern tasks (as this would unequip the shield and cause your account to die)
- Will now equip Boots of Brimstone for Karuulm Slayer Dungeon tasks if you do not have Boots of Stone in your bank but do have Brimstone boots
- Improved responsiveness after leaving the screen
- Improved cannon optimised tile finding and movement - should be far less profileable now
- Now takes an antipoison to Rockslug tasks if low enough combat level to be attacked by the posionous Cave Crawlers on the way there
- Now no longer attempts to salt Rockslugs if you are using the Brine Sabre as your main weapon
- Added a failsafe in case Grand Exchange purchasing fails for whatever reason - the GE screen will be reset
- Fixed Random Event handling during transit

Also, fun progress report of a lucky TzHaar task (well worth unlocking for Nieve, good XP and very profitable)

spacer.png

Edited by Marcusihno
  • Like 1

I've discovered a bug where the script gets stuck - bot tries to equip a spiny helmet on a 1 defence account but it needs 5 defence to equip it. Then it keeps repeating the process. task is cave bugs, it should be able to do the task without the helmet.

Other than that, great work, love the script so far! Went from 30 to 75 slayer in like a week. :o 

Not sure if it is something on my end or not, restarted the bot a few times and still no luck. When ever I fight the fire giants the bot just keeps using an amulet of glory and teleporting mid combat to then just run  back and come back down here again. Not sure if its cause I am setup to use prayer pots and using magic or something or what. Havent had any other issues with profile so far though!

8 hours ago, Flax said:

I've discovered a bug where the script gets stuck - bot tries to equip a spiny helmet on a 1 defence account but it needs 5 defence to equip it. Then it keeps repeating the process. task is cave bugs, it should be able to do the task without the helmet.

Other than that, great work, love the script so far! Went from 30 to 75 slayer in like a week. :o 

Ah, I hadn't thought of this.

It is, however, untrue that you don't need a Spiny Helmet for Cave Bugs - you run past 3 Wall Beast spawns on the way there and they hit hard.

I'll make it only equip a Spiny Helmet if it has the defence level, but a fair warning; if you're below 18 hp, you will probably die :P

8 hours ago, Chughes said:

Did bronze dragons get removed from this?

No, I just made the script check the requirements for them correctly.

You need 34 Woodcutting and 10 Agility (I think, off the top of my head) to reach them in Brimhaven Dungeon. If you don't have those, the script will skip Bronze Dragon tasks (as well as Iron/Steel dragon tasks if you get them).

7 hours ago, DxxM said:

Not sure if it is something on my end or not, restarted the bot a few times and still no luck. When ever I fight the fire giants the bot just keeps using an amulet of glory and teleporting mid combat to then just run  back and come back down here again. Not sure if its cause I am setup to use prayer pots and using magic or something or what. Havent had any other issues with profile so far though!

I need a fair bit more info to help you, sorry.

Please PM me the bot and client debug when it happens, where exactly you are, what you have in your inventory, the status message shown on the paint and your settings and I'll see what's going on :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheslee said:

Congrats on the release. By chance would you have discord support? I plan to buy this script very soon. I had a suggestion for this script as well that you might like for power slaying.

I don't have a support discord, but my PMs are always open for discussion :) 

24 minutes ago, cdele said:

Really impressed with the trial and I’ll be buying today sometime. Is there any way to add the use of other prayers like piety for more xp/hr?

There isn't currently, but the option is on my radar. My main issue with adding this is how it should be implemented; when should the script use combat prayers? Mainly logistics :P 

3 minutes ago, lewrj said:

I saw you reference your Vorkath Script - Is this available? very very interested!

Sadly, no. I got through loads of the development and technically have a fully functioning Vorkath script that does work perfectly, but it's not ready for a public release (no GUI, only supports house teleport to Relekka and Clan Wars as a banking method, didn't get to fully test deathwalking).

Sadly, in the process of developing that script (was a while ago), the account I was using for it got banned and I gave up (not really prepared to do DS2 again haha); I probably won't go back to it any time soon, sorry.

3 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

If I run out of arrows it doesn't purchase more from the GE it just tries to attack my slayer monster. Is there any way to add support for this?

Not easily, since the script can't predict how many arrows you might need for a task. I'll have a think though.

17 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

Not easily, since the script can't predict how many arrows you might need for a task. I'll have a think though.

No worries. I will just make sure to buy more then what I was originally.  Loving the script so far.

Posted (edited)

Hey mate, would be great if you could add a small feature for ironman so this is usable, e.g if it fails to loot an item due to the ironman message it won't keep trying to loot that item? Not sure how difficult full support would be but a small feature for the time being would make the script usable on ironmen.

Edited by Bobbywise

Posted (edited)

Another bug fix - if someone has paid Saniboch to never have to pay again, the bot gets stuck. Happens on the Iron Dragons task.

It then attempts to take the stepping stones that require the elite karamja diary (even when the diary hasnt been completed).

Edited by lewrj

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bobbywise said:

Hey mate, would be great if you could add a small feature for ironman so this is usable, e.g if it fails to loot an item due to the ironman message it won't keep trying to loot that item? Not sure how difficult full support would be but a small feature for the time being would make the script usable on ironmen.

Ironman isn't currently officially supported - I might take a look at adding it in the future, but not yet. I'd rather write it correctly than write something poor that might bug out.

48 minutes ago, vipcredits said:

Any way to add some higher gp/hr off taskers like abby demons?

Also im pretty sure my script ran out of charges of my blow pipe and then the bot just click the npcs looking at them for while 

Abyssal Demons are coming soon, it'll probably use the Catacombs of Kourend for them :) 

As for the the charges thing:

1. The script says multiple times in the GUI and the guide that you cannot use 2-handed weapons with this script, so Blowpipe isn't a supported item unless only using it for special attacks.

2. It's up to you to make sure you have enough ammo, sorry, it won't replenish it.

Edit: I'll add a failsafe that will stop the script if you run out of ammo. What's the message that appears when blowpipe runs out of ammo?

41 minutes ago, lewrj said:

Another bug fix - if someone has paid Saniboch to never have to pay again, the bot gets stuck. Happens on the Iron Dragons task.

It then attempts to take the stepping stones that require the elite karamja diary (even when the diary hasnt been completed).

I'll take a look.

Edited by Marcusihno

22 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

Ironman isn't currently officially supported - I might take a look at adding it in the future, but not yet. I'd rather write it correctly than write something poor that might bug out.

Abyssal Demons are coming soon, it'll probably use the Catacombs of Kourend for them :) 

As for the the charges thing:

1. The script says multiple times in the GUI and the guide that you cannot use 2-handed weapons with this script, so Blowpipe isn't a supported item unless only using it for special attacks.

2. It's up to you to make sure you have enough ammo, sorry, it won't replenish it.

Edit: I'll add a failsafe that will stop the script if you run out of ammo. What's the message that appears when blowpipe runs out of ammo?

I'll take a look.

Just read ur edit! I did know the 2h thing, but the script runs pretty smooth with the bow for the past few days. But ya, I was making a note of it to see if you would putt a fail safe or something just in case its like that for other supported already supported situations. You seem to be pretty active with updates right now as well so i figured adding something small like that wouldn't too much of a bother.  The question i wanted to know more was the aby demon one. 😛

1 minute ago, vipcredits said:

Just read ur edit! I did know the 2h thing, but the script runs pretty smooth with the bow for the past few days. But ya, I was making a note of it to see if you would putt a fail safe or something just in case its like that for other supported already supported situations. You seem to be pretty active with updates right now as well so i figured adding something small like that wouldn't too much of a bother.  The question i wanted to know more was the aby demon one. 😛

It's not actually that the script can't use 2-handed weapons, but more that for tasks like Dragons or things that require shield changes, it will equip the shield and leave you without a weapon, so you have to be very careful.

Do you know the message that appears in the chatbox for the Blowpipe when you run out of ammo? I will make the script stop if that appears too. It's not a bother, takes 2 mins to code :) 

Abyssal Demons are definitely coming, don't worry :) It will kill them on-task atm, but off-task requires me to code a new area and test, which takes a little time

Hi, I had a bug when running it and my character had a wall beast as tasks in the lumbridge dungeon. It told me my character had never been in the dungeon before but when watching my screen it clicked the rope and the pit but it was 1 square too far away. I don't have the debug anymore as I entered the dungeon.

Kind regards

4 minutes ago, FuryScape said:

Hi, I had a bug when running it and my character had a wall beast as tasks in the lumbridge dungeon. It told me my character had never been in the dungeon before but when watching my screen it clicked the rope and the pit but it was 1 square too far away. I don't have the debug anymore as I entered the dungeon.

Kind regards

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, sorry. When you say '1 square too far away', what do you mean? Did it click the rope and the pit entrance correctly? What happened after that? It should have then entered the cave (might take 2-3 seconds as it has to rebuild the pathing for the area) :) 

Another thing to do with ammo I am now using a rune cbow but I have magic short bow (i) for my special weapon. It carries the short bow but doesn't take arrows to swap to do the special with. Could you maybe add that it brings 100 or so arrows each task if using the magic short bow (i) for a special weapon?

7 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

Another thing to do with ammo I am now using a rune cbow but I have magic short bow (i) for my special weapon. It carries the short bow but doesn't take arrows to swap to do the special with. Could you maybe add that it brings 100 or so arrows each task if using the magic short bow (i) for a special weapon?

I'll have a think about an elegant way of doing this :) 

Tried the trial. Was impressed. Bought the script. I don't know if any of you remember the old NeXus/iBot days. All the scripts were so flawless you just wanted to sit there and watch them. That's how this script is. Quality fucking script man. 

• Like 1