Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

6 hours ago, Ark said:

It shouldn't have issues with most of what you've described - sounds like something corrupted with your client. I will take a look though:

- It should not choose bounty-hunter worlds to jump to; this is handled by the client's world-hopper, so I can't do anything to change it if it is an issue. I'll do some experimenting and talk to the devs if necessary.

- It doesn't leave the task to get a Slaughter Bracelet (ever; it's not coded to), it will say why it left the task in the client debug :) Reasons it will choose to leave include: having a full inventory with nothing worth dropping, being out of food or being out of cannonballs.

- What task did it try to use the Ring of Dueling in while in combat? It should fix itself within 3-4 seconds if it fails to teleport.

I'll be adding equipment switching for stuff like Prayer tasks and Dragons, but it's very unlikely I will add Melee and Ranged setups separately that you can choose per-task - it would be too hard to make a useable GUI for the user to choose which tasks to use what equipment on.

Ya that sounds way better. I worded what i would want added horribly. 

37 minutes ago, sevant said:

Just bought, everything looks great so far. 

I dont know if I missed the option, but it would be great to have a separate gear profile for prayer tasks. Would save a lot of supplies and cut down on banking. 

Yep, it's on the to-do list :P 

3 hours ago, toxjq said:

Is there a way to set this so it only uses cannon and doesn’t get any hp xp?

And maybe only do cannon able tasks?

Not at the moment and probably not for the foreseeable future, sorry.

2 hours ago, sevant said:

Is there an option to increase the number of prayer potions per trip? Its only taking 6 prayer potions on a black demon task, which paired with it not using prayer gear makes trips really short. 

It calculates the best number of potions to take per task, based on a number of factors, including drop rates for loot, prayer points at the start of the task and your prayer level. Obviously it's difficult to get this algorithm perfect for every account, at every combat level, on every task. My next patch includes a change which makes banking 3-4x faster, so banking shouldn't be as much of a bother, but realistically there isn't an easy solution to making the script perfectly XP optimal for every user :) 

Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.30, a major improvement to banking and the first of a number of large updates I'll be releasing slowly over the next few weeks:

- NEW: Added Iron Man looting support - the script will now blacklist items it tries to pickup that ironman accounts are not able to loot - select this option in the GUI to activate this feature
    - This is the first update designed to make the script more Iron Man friendly. Next up will be Iron Man-friendly teleporting via runes.

- NEW: Anti-profiling banking measures - the script will now not always deposit-all when banking. It will intelligently calculate what it needs for the next task and only deposit what it does not need.
    - This also GREATLY improves banking speed (3-4x less time spent banking) and emulates a real-player more accurately

- Will now activate Protect from Ranged when running to the Death Plateau trolls
- Made banking also more reliable overall, less error-prone and faster
- Fixed a major issue with deathwalking when using a cannon
- Now correctly purchases Amulets of Glory in the required amounts
- Fixed a rare potential bug with Wall Beast tasks
- Now correctly uses Wines as food if selected (great for ranged users)
- Now correctly drops Empty Jugs as a junk item
- Updated some loot tables based on user advice (to improve profit/hour)
- Added some extra undisclosed anti-profiling measures

Edit:

Also pushed V2.31:

- Fixed a bug causing Prayer Potions to never be deposited
- Fixed a bug that led to food not being deposited properly when it would cause the inventory to be full
- Fixed a rare bug with Killerwatt tasks

Edited by Ark

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jcnj609 said:

Are you able to have the account use prayer against superior slayer monsters? Example would be bloodvelds the script doesn’t use prayer but the superior bloodveld wastes about half or more of food in the inventory.

It does use Prayer for Superior Slayer Monsters if you have the option to "Use Prayer" and "Superior Slayer Monsters" selected in the GUI

Edited by Ark
  • Thanks 1

Pushed V2.32:

- NEW: Added low CPU consumption mode
    - This mode is designed for goldfarmers who wish to run many clients at once
    - It disables a number of tracker features that are more CPU intensive (such as cannonball tracking)
    - These tracking features are designed to emulate human-behaviour more-closely, but are not required for the script to function

- Fixed a banking bug causing the script to never deposit Slayer rings
- Overhauled script-wide standard deviation waits 
- Wait-time anti-profiling changes
- Fixed a bug with the fatigue system
- Performance improvements

5 hours ago, Need said:

Is this lvl 3 friendly or should certain base sates be recommended?

Yes, it is level 3 friendly.

However, since Slayer scales fairly heavily with your combat stats and DPS, I suggest around 60/60/60 stats for optimal performance from the start :) 

Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.33:

- Now uses the Ferox Enclave bank and Pool/Portal, instead of the old Clan Wars system

- Fixed a bug with antifire potions not being withdrawn correctly when banking
- Minor improvements to banking stability
- Minor improvements to combat speed

- Fixed a predictable script behaviour when moving the mouse back onto the screen

Edit:

- Pushed a fix for Enclave banking

Edited by Ark
  • Thanks 1

Pushed Version 2.34:

- Reworked potion-drinking algorithm to avoid profiling

- Another bout of performance and CPU consumption improvements
- Fixed a bug with travelling to Otherwordly Beings tasks when Fairy Rings are not active
- Improved attacking reliability on low frame rate environments
- "Low CPU mode" now also disables tile painting

Posted (edited)

I've got a suggestion to have multiple armor sets that we can assign to different slayer monsters. For example, I might want to pray with prossy against abby spectres or use a dhide set for bloodvelds. :)

Edited by vyxion
The previous post was a bug report that was due to Cloudflare, but now I have a slayer suggestion.

4 minutes ago, Dday said:

How usable is this bot as an ironman? Is there any settings in particular that should be enabled or disabled?

There's a setting that makes the script not try to pick up items it can't (other player's items) in the GUI.

As an ironman, your main difficulty (which is actually just a difficulty with Slayer on an ironman in general), is that you may struggle a little with finding some of the teleport jewellery (eg. Amulets of Glory, Varrock Teletabs etc.) the script uses to teleport around the map, but it is useable on an ironman account with some prep.

21 minutes ago, Ark said:

There's a setting that makes the script not try to pick up items it can't (other player's items) in the GUI.

As an ironman, your main difficulty (which is actually just a difficulty with Slayer on an ironman in general), is that you may struggle a little with finding some of the teleport jewellery (eg. Amulets of Glory, Varrock Teletabs etc.) the script uses to teleport around the map, but it is useable on an ironman account with some prep.

Thanks. Is there a full list anywhere of everything I should have to ensure the bot runs smoothly?

On 7/18/2020 at 3:16 PM, Dday said:

Thanks. Is there a full list anywhere of everything I should have to ensure the bot runs smoothly?

I'll be adding this to the usage guide in the next day or two :) I've been working on making the script use runes where possible if Ironman mode is selected - should be ready for public release soon!

hey there. recently bought this script everything seems to be flowing smoothly. Only thing ive seen thats looking a bit suspicious is the bot sometimes goes in and out of neeves slayer cave 2-3 times before continuing. not sure why this is happening just wanted to let you know.

43 minutes ago, maj1x said:

hey there. recently bought this script everything seems to be flowing smoothly. Only thing ive seen thats looking a bit suspicious is the bot sometimes goes in and out of neeves slayer cave 2-3 times before continuing. not sure why this is happening just wanted to let you know.

Will check this out, thanks for the report. Is your framerate particularly low/are you using screen paint delay/do you have a high ping?

26 minutes ago, Ark said:

Will check this out, thanks for the report. Is your framerate particularly low/are you using screen paint delay/do you have a high ping?

No problem. Frame rate is average. screen paint delay is on 0 and i do not have high ping. Dont think it does this everytime but i have seen it go in and out 3 times now over the last 2 days.

2 minutes ago, maj1x said:

No problem. Frame rate is average. screen paint delay is on 0 and i do not have high ping. Dont think it does this everytime but i have seen it go in and out 3 times now over the last 2 days.

Okay, I'll take a look, may just be a case of adding a delay :) 

• Like 1