Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

1 hour ago, mossontree said:

been a while since I posted. all problems i had before are now resolved! any plans on adding duradel as a slayer master?

Probably not, since he offers very little more than Nieve (he's not faster XP and the points/hour is only slightly faster) and would be an enormous amount of extra work and testing.

I'm focused on my other new features that are coming up, such as point-boosting via Turael, herb sack support, equipment switching for certain tasks and ironman mode :) 

Glad to hear your issues have been fixed!

Hey, still really satisfied with the script so far. I can now safely let it run multiple hours without running in to any trouble. Until today when I got an Iron Dragon task. 

For some reason it still won't click the crevice to the extra iron/steel dragon area in brimhaven. It will just click the area where the dragons are. I had this same problem a few days ago and haven't had such a task since. I though this had been fixed.

Lastly, I noticed the script cancelled my suqah task. Could there be any particular reason for that? or is this hardcoded? I personally don't see the need as it's an easy and low cost task.

1 minute ago, karelpeter said:

Hey, still really satisfied with the script so far. I can now safely let it run multiple hours without running in to any trouble. Until today when I got an Iron Dragon task. 

For some reason it still won't click the crevice to the extra iron/steel dragon area in brimhaven. It will just click the area where the dragons are. I had this same problem a few days ago and haven't had such a task since. I though this had been fixed.

Lastly, I noticed the script cancelled my suqah task. Could there be any particular reason for that? or is this hardcoded? I personally don't see the need as it's an easy and low cost task.

Looks like something in that area changed recently, I'm in the process of addressing it (the Iron/Steel dragons tasks bug).

Suqah tasks haven't been added yet, they will be soon :) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.26, which fixes the handful of user-reported bugs I've received:

- Fixed Brimhaven Dungeon Iron and Steel Dragon tasks travelling bug
- Fixed an issue causing the script to detect its cannon as foreign and world hop on low frame rate clients
- Fixed an issue with the script not taking the required teleport items when deathwalking

The script is now at the point at which it is incredibly stable - I will return to adding new features within the next few days :) 

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, redgiant said:

Could you have it withdraw multiple antifire pots or super extended antifire pots? 

It does like 5-6 trips for a iron drag task since it only takes 1 pot.

Sure :)

Posted (edited)

Would you ever consider implementing the option to loot stack able items like runes? I've seen the bot pass up like 30k in runes because they drop in 250-600gp worth at a time so it won't loot it. It definitely adds up and I think it'd be pretty neat.

Edit:

Also, i've noticed it often doesn't high alch when it should. IE. Mith squares will be banked or a dragon dagger (600gp profit to alch) won't be banked but adamant 2h's will. I don't know if that's to prevent alching a spec weapon but it's kind of odd.

Edited by dubzz

2 hours ago, dubzz said:

Would you ever consider implementing the option to loot stack able items like runes? I've seen the bot pass up like 30k in runes because they drop in 250-600gp worth at a time so it won't loot it. It definitely adds up and I think it'd be pretty neat.

Edit:

Also, i've noticed it often doesn't high alch when it should. IE. Mith squares will be banked or a dragon dagger (600gp profit to alch) won't be banked but adamant 2h's will. I don't know if that's to prevent alching a spec weapon but it's kind of odd.

It's a complex balance - what tasks specifically are you concerned that it isn't looting runes from?

It definitely alchs Mithril Square Shields. It doesn't alch dragon daggers to avoid weird interactions with spec weapons being switched in and out, but I'm confident alching is working as intended? Maybe if the item was looted right as it finished a task, it would prioritise going home over alching, but I can't see any other reasons. That being said, I'll look over the code and make sure it's working as intended.

2 hours ago, dubzz said:

Also, @Ark.

Why does it say that I don't have client of kourend completed? I do and it keeps skipping simple tasks?

Edit:

Also, it keeps buying like 10-18 monkfish even though I have 3k in my bank?

Sounds like your client is bugged in some way, but I'll take a look.

3 minutes ago, Ark said:

It's a complex balance - what tasks specifically are you concerned that it isn't looting runes from?

It definitely alchs Mithril Square Shields. It doesn't alch dragon daggers to avoid weird interactions with spec weapons being switched in and out, but I'm confident alching is working as intended? Maybe if the item was looted right as it finished a task, it would prioritise going home over alching, but I can't see any other reasons. That being said, I'll look over the code and make sure it's working as intended.

Sounds like your client is bugged in some way, but I'll take a look.

Actually, at Kalphites it doesn't even pick up Mith squares for some reason even with several inv spaces open. As for the runes, there are a few. A good example is at Wyrms. They drop a lot of Earth runes and if I manually pick them up (not being very attentive) while the bots running 1 trip will leave with 8-15k in earths alone. Also, they drop fires and the bot has fire runes in it's inv for alching.

I'll delete my hooks etc again but I haven't had any other issues aside from that (which I just figured was configured in your looting algorithm).

Either way, I appreciate your response and readiness to help. Mad respect.

1 minute ago, dubzz said:

Actually, at Kalphites it doesn't even pick up Mith squares for some reason even with several inv spaces open. As for the runes, there are a few. A good example is at Wyrms. They drop a lot of Earth runes and if I manually pick them up (not being very attentive) while the bots running 1 trip will leave with 8-15k in earths alone. Also, they drop fires and the bot has fire runes in it's inv for alching.

I'll delete my hooks etc again but I haven't had any other issues aside from that (which I just figured was configured in your looting algorithm).

Either way, I appreciate your response and readiness to help. Mad respect.

I'll address looting tables for sure; I'm adding the rune drops to Wyrms, Mithril Sq Shields to Kalphites and a few other small changes to looting. I think my main worry is that some players don't choose to loot runes (thinking they're not worth much) and I'm keen to make the script not interact with other players too much (eg. looting other players' loot too frequently) - but this shouldn't be a problem for Wyrms :) 

I'll release a patch in an hour or so - hopefully it will fix any issues you're having; if not, you can send me a PM with any debugs (especially for the Monkfish issue) and I'll work it out :) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.27 - just some minor changes to further increase stability (I'm working on something big, but it's not done yet):

- Now purchases and lights Harpie Bug Lanterns for Harpie Bug tasks correctly, rather than just stopping
- Now correctly High Alchs Mithril Sq Shields
- Now randomly takes more than 1 antifire potion on dragon tasks
- Fixed a bug causing the script to incorrectly identify the Client of Kourend quest as not being complete on certain accounts
- Made some anti-profiling loop changes
- Modified some loot tables slightly
    - Added a few more rune drops to tasks
    - Should now loot more alchables on certain tasks
If you find any other items you think the script should be looting on certain tasks, just let me know and I'll add them :)

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't know if anyone else would care about this but I'll mention it anyways.I looted the Earth/law runes + noted coal from Trolls (normal ones by burthrope) and alched the black war hammers they dropped and in 1 trip I got an additional 33k from that alone. May help with profit/hr and wouldn't lose much if any xp because they're already being cannoned. Also, it seems to have missed a bunch of ranarrs from the range trolls the cannon killed, you could seem them on the ground but the bot didn't go for them (Which I assume is a safe guard/radius setting) Just throwing that out there.

Edit:

Also, it didn't protect from missiles while running to them for some reason.

Edited by dubzz

18 minutes ago, dubzz said:

I don't know if anyone else would care about this but I'll mention it anyways.I looted the Earth/law runes + noted coal from Trolls (normal ones by burthrope) and alched the black war hammers they dropped and in 1 trip I got an additional 33k from that alone. May help with profit/hr and wouldn't lose much if any xp because they're already being cannoned. Also, it seems to have missed a bunch of ranarrs from the range trolls the cannon killed, you could seem them on the ground but the bot didn't go for them (Which I assume is a safe guard/radius setting) Just throwing that out there.

Edit:

Also, it didn't protect from missiles while running to them for some reason.

I'll add those lootables/alchable - if you just send me a PM with any other lootables you'd like to add, I'll get them sorted :) 

It won't loot anything outside of the radius as a safeguard, no matter the value; safer to not loot an item out of the radius than risk being baited and banned. I definitely have prioritised account safety over efficiency in some aspects of the script, which is something I'm keen on.

I forgot to turn on the feature I wrote to protect from missiles while running there, I'll activate it in the next patch :) 

3 minutes ago, Ark said:

I'll add those lootables/alchable - if you just send me a PM with any other lootables you'd like to add, I'll get them sorted :) 

It won't loot anything outside of the radius as a safeguard, no matter the value; safer to not loot an item out of the radius than risk being baited and banned. I definitely have prioritised account safety over efficiency in some aspects of the script, which is something I'm keen on.

I forgot to turn on the feature I wrote to protect from missiles while running there, I'll activate it in the next patch :) 

Yeah, I figured as much so that's understandable. And Will do. I'll just compile a list and send you all  of them.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Diverting said:

Only trialed this script on account. Account was banned within trial use. Not a fresh account no offenses, quested. 

You're saying a Slayer script got you banned within 2 hours? I'm usually very open to discussing potential improvements and ways I can help users to avoid bans, but, sorry, that doesn't add up - most likely your account was banned based on IP or something else (previous script usage or a flag); there really isn't enough time for a script like this to be detected within 2 hours.

Comments like this are not helpful :) 

For reference, since this seems to not be common knowledge (?), Jagex operate on a flagging system on any non-new accounts - therefore, a ban is likely to be applied 2-3 days after detection.

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

Really cool script you got here! 

I noticed a few things on the very first task I tried.

The bot went to hop worlds and it was trying to hop to 319, a bounty hunter world and got stuck, wouldnt click past the warning message and wouldnt try to hop to another world, I had to manually hop.

I also am not a big fan of how it leaves a task to go get another slaughter bracelet, would be better to just bring a second one? 

And lastly, it was trying to use a ring of dueling to teleport while still in combat. Had to manually leave combat to fix it.

Overall really cool, im excited about this :]

6 hours ago, ForkParty said:

Really cool script you got here! 

I noticed a few things on the very first task I tried.

The bot went to hop worlds and it was trying to hop to 319, a bounty hunter world and got stuck, wouldnt click past the warning message and wouldnt try to hop to another world, I had to manually hop.

I also am not a big fan of how it leaves a task to go get another slaughter bracelet, would be better to just bring a second one? 

And lastly, it was trying to use a ring of dueling to teleport while still in combat. Had to manually leave combat to fix it.

Overall really cool, im excited about this :]

It shouldn't have issues with most of what you've described - sounds like something corrupted with your client. I will take a look though:

- It should not choose bounty-hunter worlds to jump to; this is handled by the client's world-hopper, so I can't do anything to change it if it is an issue. I'll do some experimenting and talk to the devs if necessary.

- It doesn't leave the task to get a Slaughter Bracelet (ever; it's not coded to), it will say why it left the task in the client debug :) Reasons it will choose to leave include: having a full inventory with nothing worth dropping, being out of food or being out of cannonballs.

- What task did it try to use the Ring of Dueling in while in combat? It should fix itself within 3-4 seconds if it fails to teleport.

3 hours ago, jcnj609 said:

Could you add the option to have range set up and melee set up? 

I'll be adding equipment switching for stuff like Prayer tasks and Dragons, but it's very unlikely I will add Melee and Ranged setups separately that you can choose per-task - it would be too hard to make a useable GUI for the user to choose which tasks to use what equipment on.

Hello,

Thanks for script! I just have one problem. After it gets a task and proceeds to collect items from bank. When it opens the bank tab, the script just stops. Any idea what this can be? Been double-checking the settings and everything looks correct.

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Helait said:

Hello,

Thanks for script! I just have one problem. After it gets a task and proceeds to collect items from bank. When it opens the bank tab, the script just stops. Any idea what this can be? Been double-checking the settings and everything looks correct.

Thanks

I need the bot and client debugs in full to help you :)