Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, karelpeter said:

Hey, even with the latest update and using tribots' latest version, it doesn't pick up various valuable drops. On my current Aberrant spectres task for example; my settings are "Loot over 5000", it picks up ranarr weeds and rune full helmets but it did not loot a mystic robe bottom. I have seen things happen like this multiple times:(.

This is because Mystic Robe Bottoms are not traded often enough to have an OSBuddy price. OSBuddy is returning 0 as the price. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this - honestly, just let the script use recommended looting, it is comfortably the best way of using the script. I haven't added the 'loot only above food value' option yet, which should also improve this.

Edit:

Pushed V2.21:
- Now only loots items if they are above the value of your food (optimised looting only)
- Improved the efficiency of looting
- Made some changes to Elves tasks

Edited by Ark

14 hours ago, Ark said:

This is because Mystic Robe Bottoms are not traded often enough to have an OSBuddy price. OSBuddy is returning 0 as the price. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this

Some options could include a check Store Value (sp), High-Alc value (from other sources), or giving users advanced option to enter a list of item ID's for pickup.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Androbolic said:

anyone had bans on this?  could see slayer having a pretty low ban rate 

I caught two perm bans using this perhaps could have been flagged IP but my skillers are going strong still.

I was impressed by scripter and the bot itself though. 

Edited by James_Rogers

10 hours ago, Androbolic said:

anyone had bans on this?  could see slayer having a pretty low ban rate 

It's a botting script, so yeah, some peeps have experienced bans. Most people are going strong though and I know a lot of people are running this on their mains atm and having a lot of success :) I strongly advise integrating this script alongside other activities (eg. fishing/mining/woodcutting etc.) for the lowest risk, as Slayer isn't a skill to run 12 hours per day, every day

I spent an insane amount of time working on the recently-added anti-profiling system though and it's definitely noticeable in recent low ban-rates

7 hours ago, contemporary said:

Some options could include a check Store Value (sp), High-Alc value (from other sources), or giving users advanced option to enter a list of item ID's for pickup.

I think all of those options offer the same sorts of negatives - especially since the current looting value option works well, it just rarely misses low-trade-volume items, which is just as likely if you relied on alch value (some valuable GE items have low alch/store value) or a list from the user (which could have items missed and would take hours to setup).

Pushed V2.23:

- Improved interface-finding speed on Tribot 11, particularly evident in the banking screen
- Fixed the auto-roof-hider feature on-start
- Now cannons more low-level tasks, in preparation for "Points-boosting" mode (9 Turael, 1 Nieve/Vannaka), which is coming soon!

I cant seem to get it to work anymore, everytime I try to run it it just does nothing:

uIMLlVS.gif

Using LG

Its been like this for a few days now, what can I do to solve this? I've tried deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client twice.

Eventually the script stopped on itself with this in the client debug:

https://pastebin.com/Np9NL5e5

Bot debug:

https://pastebin.com/ixXiCYuR

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Flax said:

I cant seem to get it to work anymore, everytime I try to run it it just does nothing:

uIMLlVS.gif

Using LG

Its been like this for a few days now, what can I do to solve this? I've tried deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client twice.

Eventually the script stopped on itself with this in the client debug:

https://pastebin.com/Np9NL5e5

Bot debug:

https://pastebin.com/ixXiCYuR

Are you having issues with banking with any other scripts? I haven't touched the core of banking at all, the only change has been that Tribot 11 was released o.O

Watching this and knowing my timeout system, the script genuinely believes withdrawing was successful o.O

Edited by Ark

24 minutes ago, Ark said:

Are you having issues with banking with any other scripts? I haven't touched the core of banking at all, the only change has been that Tribot 11 was released o.O

Watching this and knowing my timeout system, the script genuinely believes withdrawing was successful o.O

Nevermind, it seems like it was a client/looking glass issue. I fixed the issue by using OSBuddy. 🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Flax said:

Nevermind, it seems like it was a client/looking glass issue. I fixed the issue by using OSBuddy. 🤦‍♂️

Awesome - when it's something this weird, it's usually something client-related, but I'm always happy to investigate :)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, James_Rogers said:

I caught two perm bans using this perhaps could have been flagged IP but my skillers are going strong still.

I was impressed by scripter and the bot itself though. 

how long did you last before getting those 2 bans?  do you think i'd be able to survive 2+ weeks easily before a ban?

15 hours ago, Ark said:

I think all of those options offer the same sorts of negatives - especially since the current looting value option works well, it just rarely misses low-trade-volume items, which is just as likely if you relied on alch value (some valuable GE items have low alch/store value) or a list from the user (which could have items missed and would take hours to setup).

Due to how low the userbase of OSbuddy has gotten (7% of playerbase), it is often missing data even for highly traded items on daily/hourly basis.

On the other hand, adding an an extra check for high-alc value in cases where script has "incomplete RSbuddy data" would eliminate majority of item non-pickups. It would be done in the backend without burdening the user, and would solve this problem for the most part.

2 hours ago, contemporary said:

Due to how low the userbase of OSbuddy has gotten (7% of playerbase), it is often missing data even for highly traded items on daily/hourly basis.

On the other hand, adding an an extra check for high-alc value in cases where script has "incomplete RSbuddy data" would eliminate majority of item non-pickups. It would be done in the backend without burdening the user, and would solve this problem for the most part.

That sounds sensible, I'll make the script default to HA price if there is no pricing data for that item - won't fully fix the problem, but will definitely help alleviate it :) Thanks for the suggestion! 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Androbolic said:

how long did you last before getting those 2 bans?  do you think i'd be able to survive 2+ weeks easily before a ban?

2 days on both and they weren't run at same time.

Perhaps I got unlucky! 

Script seemed to run well with no obvious bot like tendencies 

Edited by James_Rogers

5 hours ago, James_Rogers said:

2 days on both and they weren't run at same time.

Perhaps I got unlucky! 

Script seemed to run well with no obvious bot like tendencies 

I've made some pretty extensive anti-profiling changes too since then - from the looks of it, they've done good things for ban rates :) 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, keko1337 said:

ive currently been doing 3-4 hours daily ish and doing other skills at other times, for 2-3 weeks no ban yet.

This is probably the optimal way to use this script :)

Edit:

Pushed V2.24:
- Will now use High Alchemy price to calculate loot value if OSBuddy price is 0 - this will fix any bugs with items not being looted randomly

Edited by Ark

On 7/5/2020 at 2:01 AM, Androbolic said:

I lasted about 2 weeks on a main before I got banned but went from 78-86 slayer in that window. I would still recommend this script but maybe a few hours a day mixed with other activities. I mixed it up slightly but not as much as I could've / should've

@Ark One thing I've noticed is the order in which it withdraws things from the bank. For example it will withdraw a super attack pot, then withdraw a few other unrelated things and then go back to withdraw the super strength. No real player would work like this. They'd get both potions at the same time as they're in the same tab next to each other....?

25 minutes ago, doondong said:

@Ark One thing I've noticed is the order in which it withdraws things from the bank. For example it will withdraw a super attack pot, then withdraw a few other unrelated things and then go back to withdraw the super strength. No real player would work like this. They'd get both potions at the same time as they're in the same tab next to each other....?

Same goes for alch runes. Withdraws the natures, withdraws other stuff, then goes back for the fire runes.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, doondong said:

1 hour ago, doondong said:

Same goes for alch runes. Withdraws the natures, withdraws other stuff, then goes back for the fire runes.

All accounts bank differently, but I'll bear this in mind. I'm not concerned that this is a detectable issue though.

Edited by Ark

Pushed V2.25:

- Increased the base combat initiation speed
    - Massively improved single combat attacking speed
- Addressed a minor bug that was still causing the script to back while having enough food
- Fixed a minor bug that caused the script GE failsafe to activate on low framerate clients
- Modified some of the pseudo-randomness of banking
    - Will now no longer 100% randomly withdraw your cannon parts
    - No longer always withdraws cannonballs last from the cannon parts
    - Now, based on feedback, groups linked items together for withdrawal - sometimes, not always
- Will now only do Black Demon and Greater Demon tasks if Zeah has been previously visited and the Client of Kourend has been completed
- Modified some status messages slightly

Its been working solid for my zerker, im nearing 99 str very soon and 77 slayer rn. Some small issues here and there though, but for me this script is the only one that hasnt given me a ban yet ;=) but hey botting is always risky and will eventually lead to a ban if not careful enough. 

With that said I came back to the bot today and it was stuck at steel dragons trying to click on the other side of the dungeon. I think it got stuck for an hour clicking on a wall, which is quite risky :P Sadly my wife closed the client before I could get the debug tho ;/. I skipped the task, and working as intended now

9 minutes ago, Engzy said:

Its been working solid for my zerker, im nearing 99 str very soon and 77 slayer rn. Some small issues here and there though, but for me this script is the only one that hasnt given me a ban yet ;=) but hey botting is always risky and will eventually lead to a ban if not careful enough. 

With that said I came back to the bot today and it was stuck at steel dragons trying to click on the other side of the dungeon. I think it got stuck for an hour clicking on a wall, which is quite risky :P Sadly my wife closed the client before I could get the debug tho ;/. I skipped the task, and working as intended now

Hmm, that's definitely not ideal. I'll take a look and get a fix out!