Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Posted (edited)

Hello, just got back to the bot to find out it had died at the same place @ trolls again. I know it went well on run prior to that, but that was in the middle of the task. Apparantly teleporting out isn't working as intented when the task has finished.
Also, isn't it supposed to loot the grave once it has died? Luckily I was just in time to loot it myself :)

Are we still supposed to use the 10.24.2 version btw?

Edited by karelpeter

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, karelpeter said:

Hello, just got back to the bot to find out it had died at the same place @ trolls again. I know it went well on run prior to that, but that was in the middle of the task. Apparantly teleporting out isn't working as intented when the task has finished.
Also, isn't it supposed to loot the grave once it has died? Luckily I was just in time to loot it myself :)

Are we still supposed to use the 10.24.2 version btw?

10.24.2 doesn't work for worldhopping and lost some clicking hooks, which is probably why you died. I've checked and teleporting after tasks is definitely working as intended. There currently isn't any client working 100%, so it is probably worth just just using the latest client.

Do you have the Fremennik Isles quest completed? It shouldn't be doing that task without a Neitiznot shield, which should deflect a lot of the damage you take.

Deathwalking also works, I killed my accounts a lot to test it - can you send me the debug from your bot? I'll work out what's going on for you.

For what it's worth, Tribot 11 is about to become the core client - worth trying it out, this script works perfectly on Tribot 11 to my knowledge.

Edited by Marcusihno

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Skids said:

Working pretty well after I blocked Black Demons (gets stuck at the lift). 

UvNGBAU.png

Fixed that task bug today, should work now :) 

Thanks for the progress report, very nice!

Edited by Marcusihno

Patch 2.15 has been pushed, my Tribot 11 (the beta that is about to go live) support patch:

Following this patch, I recommend using Tribot 11 for running ARKSlayer (and all of your scripts) - it will soon be the default client.

- Checked and made any relevant fixes necessary for ARKSlayer to run using Tribot 11
- Fixed a bug caused by the Tribot break handler that made the script not teleport back home properly after tasks after a break

Please note: Please use fixed client size mode, as I have noticed some minor bugs with resizeable mode so far that are client-related.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Ark said:

10.24.2 doesn't work for worldhopping and lost some clicking hooks, which is probably why you died. I've checked and teleporting after tasks is definitely working as intended. There currently isn't any client working 100%, so it is probably worth just just using the latest client.

Do you have the Fremennik Isles quest completed? It shouldn't be doing that task without a Neitiznot shield, which should deflect a lot of the damage you take.

Deathwalking also works, I killed my accounts a lot to test it - can you send me the debug from your bot? I'll work out what's going on for you.

For what it's worth, Tribot 11 is about to become the core client - worth trying it out, this script works perfectly on Tribot 11 to my knowledge.

Perhaps that was the cause for my problems then, as I was using 10.24.2 nor fixed screen mode. I did have the quest completed and it brought a neitiznot shield as well. After dieing, it was just standing there.

What I also just noticed is that, in the Brimhaven dungeon, it tried to click the opposite crevice of where the character was standing (the Iron/Steel dragon area). 

Edited by karelpeter

Just now, karelpeter said:

Perhaps that was the cause for my problems then, as I was using 10.24.2 nor fixed screen mode. I did have the quest completed and it brought a neitiznot shield as well. After dieing, it was just standing there.

What I also just noticed is that, in the Brimhaven dungeon, it tried to click the opposite crevice of where the character was standing (the Iron/Steel dragon area). 

I'm genuinely surprised it worked at all on 10.24.2 without fixed mode, walking is completely unfunctional on that client version. 

I suggest using Tribot 11, fixed screen mode and clearing your hooks - that should resolve most of your issues :) 

3 minutes ago, Engzy said:

Hi, mine also keeps dying after finishing every task. It just stands in lumbridge doing nothing. I was using the latest tribot version 10.25.11 on fixed mode. 

I need a lot more information, this seems to be something specific to some users. Debug for a start, then a description of what's happening exactly.

1 minute ago, Ark said:

I need a lot more information, this seems to be something specific to some users. Debug for a start, then a description of what's happening exactly.

I closed it already but I can remember it said finished task going to the bank and tried to teleport, eventually dying at dagganoths. I'll let it run again a few times and see if it dies again, ill let you know everything :)

Just now, Engzy said:

I closed it already but I can remember it said finished task going to the bank and tried to teleport, eventually dying at dagganoths. I'll let it run again a few times and see if it dies again, ill let you know everything :)

Okay - just as a matter of interest, what banking location are you using? Did it equip the teleport item?

1 minute ago, Ark said:

Okay - just as a matter of interest, what banking location are you using? Did it equip the teleport item?

I use ring of dueling for banking + restore and row for GE restocking. Im not sure if it equipped the teleport item, im pretty sure it usually does not equip it. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Engzy said:

I use ring of dueling for banking + restore and row for GE restocking. Im not sure if it equipped the teleport item, im pretty sure it usually does not equip it. 

I'll take a look and push a potential fix

Edit: Pushed V2.16, which should fix any issues you're having (hopefully)

Edited by Ark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ark said:

I'll take a look and push a potential fix

Edit: Pushed V2.16, which should fix any issues you're having (hopefully)

Thanks for the quick response! The bot is still running, I'll let you know if it happens again. 

Pushed V2.18, an extensive performance upgrade and clean-up:

- Grand Exchange purchasing is now faster and more fluid, with an emphasis on preventing detection
- Considerable base performance upgrade from a code-efficiency point of view
- Fixed Deathwalking

- Re-added some low-level antiban functions
- Fixed a bug with the conversation interaction for new accounts getting their first task
- Fixed a handful of NPE possibilities

1 hour ago, lilchanny123 said:

Any plans for Kraken boss?

Once this script is flawless, I may look to release some separate (Slayer-related) bossing scripts - no plans to add any bosses to this script though, it does a hell of a lot already :) 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, keko1337 said:

Any chance of adding herb sack for most herb tasks/ seed box for seed tasks etc?

Herb sack will be coming at some point in the future :) 

16 minutes ago, keko1337 said:

And if possible in the future add a button to not pick other peoples items dropped from mobs, cause my ironman keeps bugging on tasks alot durning this on crowded areas. it just sits there and spams to pick an item up.

The script does not officially support Ironman accounts. I'll be working on some Ironman-friendly features soon, but flawless running for normal accounts is my priority atm.

Pushed V2.19:

- Increased the timeout slightly on the no XP failsafe
- Fixed a bug causing certain accounts to die due to not equipping Rings of Wealth correctly at the end of tasks

Edited by Ark

Posted (edited)

Just purchased this script. Wondering how must people use it effectively? Recommended to use with or without looking glass? If with looking glass, what clients are supported. 

Edit: Works well when it works. Seems to be getting stuck at a few points. Like when it needs to rebank for supplies or when it finishes a task. Was killing Black Demons in Chasm of Fire. Killed 130 before it needed to bank.  In my instance, it picks up the cannon and then just stands there.  The client logger just stops as well. Manually pausing and resuming the script does nothing. clicking inside the client window doesnt have any affect. Was running on fixed mode with the newest Tribot Loader.

arkslayer.jpg

Edited by briareos2285

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, Ark said:

Bot getting more and more stable, great.

However, I do have a thing or two that I'm running in to after a few days of running this intensively.

For higher level players, it doesn't seem to be very practical for certain tasks. This is also due to the looting mechanism. For example Aberrant spectres; it will bring a full inventory of sharks but eat them in order to pick kind of worthless herbs. 
I tried fixing this by selecting the "Max XP mode - only loot high value items". However, it stops looting entirely for me with this option, same as when I select "Loot over X amount". What happens is my character goes to bank literally every few minutes because after a few kills it's inventory is already full. I heard you are working on implementing herb sack, that's awesome. For now, I'm stuck with the default looting setting, which isn't too practical for higher levels that can't be bothered with 1-3k drops. But it's better than not picking up an imbued heart 😛

Lastly, I had to save my character from dieing at trolls again, was just continueing fighting them at 20 hp and no food/prayer. I am using the latest version, is fixed mode still a necessity? (Using Duel ring + RoW).

Looking forward to your insight :)

Edited by karelpeter

7 hours ago, briareos2285 said:

Just purchased this script. Wondering how must people use it effectively? Recommended to use with or without looking glass? If with looking glass, what clients are supported. 

Edit: Works well when it works. Seems to be getting stuck at a few points. Like when it needs to rebank for supplies or when it finishes a task. Was killing Black Demons in Chasm of Fire. Killed 130 before it needed to bank.  In my instance, it picks up the cannon and then just stands there.  The client logger just stops as well. Manually pausing and resuming the script does nothing. clicking inside the client window doesnt have any affect. Was running on fixed mode with the newest Tribot Loader.

arkslayer.jpg

DaxWalker went down last night, which caused this. I'm pushing a patch today which should improve performance and prevent any issues like this :) 

48 minutes ago, karelpeter said:

Bot getting more and more stable, great.

However, I do have a thing or two that I'm running in to after a few days of running this intensively.

For higher level players, it doesn't seem to be very practical for certain tasks. This is also due to the looting mechanism. For example Aberrant spectres; it will bring a full inventory of sharks but eat them in order to pick kind of worthless herbs. 
I tried fixing this by selecting the "Max XP mode - only loot high value items". However, it stops looting entirely for me with this option, same as when I select "Loot over X amount". What happens is my character goes to bank literally every few minutes because after a few kills it's inventory is already full. I heard you are working on implementing herb sack, that's awesome. For now, I'm stuck with the default looting setting, which isn't too practical for higher levels that can't be bothered with 1-3k drops. But it's better than not picking up an imbued heart 😛

Lastly, I had to save my character from dieing at trolls again, was just continueing fighting them at 20 hp and no food/prayer. I am using the latest version, is fixed mode still a necessity? (Using Duel ring + RoW).

Looking forward to your insight :)

I'll take a look at making it only loot items worth more than your food value, that way it can improve task length. You have to appreciate that for an AIO Slayer script, it's borderline impossible to create a 100% flawless decision algorithm for food and prayer potion quantities that applies for all levels - and hardcoding stuff isn't a solution :P Loot above X value does work; there's a chance RSBuddy's price system was down though. I'll check it out :) 

I'm pushing a big update today which should hopefully address the death issues^^

Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.20, a hotfix patch to deal with Tribot 11 issues:

- Removed multiple interface methods that are now broken on Tribot 11 (client bugs, awaiting dev fixes)

- Hotfixed a lot of things that are client-related

- Fixed a bug with returning home that was caused by the interfaces issue on Tribot 11

Other stuff:

- Added a fix for Stronghold of Security management
- Now uses Escape key to close the GE interface if you have Esc closing selected in your options

Please note: You must restart your client to get this update.

Edited by Ark

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ark said:

DaxWalker went down last night, which caused this. I'm pushing a patch today which should improve performance and prevent any issues like this :) 

I'll take a look at making it only loot items worth more than your food value, that way it can improve task length. You have to appreciate that for an AIO Slayer script, it's borderline impossible to create a 100% flawless decision algorithm for food and prayer potion quantities that applies for all levels - and hardcoding stuff isn't a solution :P Loot above X value does work; there's a chance RSBuddy's price system was down though. I'll check it out :) 

I'm pushing a big update today which should hopefully address the death issues^^

Hey, even with the latest update and using tribots' latest version, it doesn't pick up various valuable drops. On my current Aberrant spectres task for example; my settings are "Loot over 5000", it picks up ranarr weeds and rune full helmets but it did not loot a mystic robe bottom. I have seen things happen like this multiple times:(.

Edited by karelpeter