Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Can you add an option to just use Varrock tele tab instead of Ring of Wealth for those who have done Varrock Medium Diary and have G.E. teleport unlocked? The bot uses Varrock tele for GE teleport as well as ROW GE tele so it's very redundant (waste of inventory space and cash plus doesn't make logical sense to use both).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

having a bit of an issue, script always uses the ring of wealth and varrock teletabs even though the ring of wealth in the options is unticked. another issue; on dagganoths bot kept trying to rub the ring of wealth while being smacked by mobs at the end of the task. other than that, script is fantastic! not fully afk-able but i wouldn't expect a script with this much depth to be in the first place. well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

Hello,

Can you add an option to just use Varrock tele tab instead of Ring of Wealth for those who have done Varrock Medium Diary and have G.E. teleport unlocked? The bot uses Varrock tele for GE teleport as well as ROW GE tele so it's very redundant (waste of inventory space and cash plus doesn't make logical sense to use both).

Do you know the settings change for people who have the Varrock diary unlocked? Otherwise this change will take me a while, as I never do diaries 😂

18 minutes ago, mossontree said:

having a bit of an issue, script always uses the ring of wealth and varrock teletabs even though the ring of wealth in the options is unticked. another issue; on dagganoths bot kept trying to rub the ring of wealth while being smacked by mobs at the end of the task. other than that, script is fantastic! not fully afk-able but i wouldn't expect a script with this much depth to be in the first place. well done!

When does it use a Ring of Wealth with the option unticked? 

I'll take a look at sorting out teleporting :)

The aim is absolutely to make this script 100% afk able and for most people it is; just ironing out the last few bugs atm :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcusihno said:

Do you know the settings change for people who have the Varrock diary unlocked? Otherwise this change will take me a while, as I never do diaries 😂

When does it use a Ring of Wealth with the option unticked? 

I'll take a look at sorting out teleporting :)

The aim is absolutely to make this script 100% afk able and for most people it is; just ironing out the last few bugs atm :)

I believe you can see if their default varrock teleport is GE if the varbit 4585 is > 0, not sure what the one for the diary is though

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I’ve commented enough times 😜 and you’re probably busy wrapping up the little issues to make this thing flawless. Have you ever thought about making an option for a safe spot feature? Or would that be a pain in the A%# being as this thing is all over the place killing around the map? I enjoy the script it works great for the most part, just at a stand still as the account I’m using has to safe spot now that the slayer is getting higher lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xx bot xx said:

I know I’ve commented enough times 😜 and you’re probably busy wrapping up the little issues to make this thing flawless. Have you ever thought about making an option for a safe spot feature? Or would that be a pain in the A%# being as this thing is all over the place killing around the map? I enjoy the script it works great for the most part, just at a stand still as the account I’m using has to safe spot now that the slayer is getting higher lol

Pretty sure he has mentioned safe spotting is out of the question, not sure if that stance has changed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xx bot xx said:

Ah bummer alright 😀

Sadly safe-spotting would introduce so much work and difficulty in testing that it would likely negatively impact the rest of the script. I wrote a dynamic solution that calculated safe spots, but it didn't work if there were too many surrounding monsters 😕 So yeah, very unlikely to be added.

As you've said, my current priority is making the script 100% stable. I'm adding a major failsafe right now that stops the script if no XP is gained for a dynamic amount of time based on what the script should be doing, which should prevent any major issues. 

My current list of other priorities on new features is:

- Full equipment switching for Prayer and Dragon tasks

- Piety and other combat Prayer support

- Adding a few new money-making tasks, such as Rune Dragons and Cave Horrors

- Herb sack support

Once those are done, I'll be looking at some other smaller feature additions :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

Sadly safe-spotting would introduce so much work and difficulty in testing that it would likely negatively impact the rest of the script. I wrote a dynamic solution that calculated safe spots, but it didn't work if there were too many surrounding monsters 😕 So yeah, very unlikely to be added.

As you've said, my current priority is making the script 100% stable. I'm adding a major failsafe right now that stops the script if no XP is gained for a dynamic amount of time based on what the script should be doing, which should prevent any major issues. 

My current list of other priorities on new features is:

- Full equipment switching for Prayer and Dragon tasks

- Piety and other combat Prayer support

- Adding a few new money-making tasks, such as Rune Dragons and Cave Horrors

- Herb sack support

Once those are done, I'll be looking at some other smaller feature additions :)

That's a nice list to be working on. few features that would benefit me :)

Question for ya, are demonic gorilla's a potential future update for the bot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

Do you know the settings change for people who have the Varrock diary unlocked? Otherwise this change will take me a while, as I never do diaries 😂

When does it use a Ring of Wealth with the option unticked? 

I'll take a look at sorting out teleporting :)

The aim is absolutely to make this script 100% afk able and for most people it is; just ironing out the last few bugs atm :)

It always withdraws ring of wealth. If I select the varrock teletab option, it'll run to west bank and then use the ring to tele to the grand exchange. I'm trying it with the ring of wealth box ticked now to see if the behavior is any different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mossontree said:

It always withdraws ring of wealth. If I select the varrock teletab option, it'll run to west bank and then use the ring to tele to the grand exchange. I'm trying it with the ring of wealth box ticked now to see if the behavior is any different.

I've just checked and there's almost no way it would withdraw a RoW unless you checked the box? Are you running multiple tabs at once? Hooks cleared?

 

5 hours ago, Iamhectic said:

That's a nice list to be working on. few features that would benefit me :)

Question for ya, are demonic gorilla's a potential future update for the bot?

I think Demonic Gorillas would have to be a completely separate script, as they'd need a custom combat system 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AzzBr0 said:

script has been almost flawless the first few days of use, now its doing a few small things like spamming the cannon to reload instead of looting and getting stuck trying to go down the lift to black demons.

Sounds like some client issues are causing stuff to happen that I can't resolve. I'm working on identifying what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.08, which includes a large number of stability improvements:

- NEW: Added a failsafe that will stop the script if no XP has been gained for a certain (small) amount of time, based on the task currently being performed. This should prevent any accounts being in danger if something disastrous goes wrong.

- Added an adaptive interface closer that should close any interface in the game that shouldn't be up (including tele-other interface)
- Fixed a number of issues with teleporting, particularly with combat detection
- Fixed a further issue with banking being called immediately after world-hopping
- Now only does Zeah tasks if the Client of Kourend quest is complete, to avoid the Veos bug with the current client version
- Fixed a number of bugs with Grand Exchange purchasing
- Blacklisted World 535, as the client's world-hopper method is broken when trying to hop to this world

I STRONGLY recommend running ARKSlayer using Tribot client V10.24.2 on Fixed mode. The current newest client patch seems very unstable and is causing very unpredictable behaviour.

When Tribot 11 is released as the default client, ARKSlayer should work perfectly on that client.

Also pushed V2.09, with further stability changes:

- Fixed a bug causing the script to not bank before deathwalking
- Now sleeps properly before returning home in the correct situations, reducing profiling potential
- No longer always opens the Inventory tab in certain situations

Edited by Marcusihno
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 4:43 AM, Marcusihno said:

Do you know the settings change for people who have the Varrock diary unlocked? Otherwise this change will take me a while, as I never do diaries 😂

When does it use a Ring of Wealth with the option unticked? 

I'll take a look at sorting out teleporting :)

The aim is absolutely to make this script 100% afk able and for most people it is; just ironing out the last few bugs atm :)

I don't know how to write scripts, however, just to throw an idea out there, perhaps you can give us an option on the setup GUI to not use RoW but instead use a Varrock teletab and bank at GE (this should be for those users that have the Varrock medium diary unlocked and have manually configured their default Varrock teleport to be at GE location). I imagine it would be easier than having the bot auto-detect if the user's account has had the achievement completed. 

One thing that I observed the other day when the bot attempted to use the RoW to leave the area when completing a task (greater demons), the greater demon kept attacking my guy and the bot kept trying to open the teleport interface of the RoW. It took the bot multiple attempts until it finally got out. With a teleport tab there is no interface that it has to go through (instant teleport), thus bot wouldn't deal have to deal with this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald12 said:

I don't know how to write scripts, however, just to throw an idea out there, perhaps you can give us an option on the setup GUI to not use RoW but instead use a Varrock teletab and bank at GE (this should be for those users that have the Varrock medium diary unlocked and have manually configured their default Varrock teleport to be at GE location). I imagine it would be easier than having the bot auto-detect if the user's account has had the achievement completed. 

One thing that I observed the other day when the bot attempted to use the RoW to leave the area when completing a task (greater demons), the greater demon kept attacking my guy and the bot kept trying to open the teleport interface of the RoW. It took the bot multiple attempts until it finally got out. With a teleport tab there is no interface that it has to go through (instant teleport), thus bot wouldn't deal have to deal with this issue.

I released two patches a few hours ago that address both of these things :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Any plans on adding support for the Kourend slayer master?

Also, you suggested to use a particular tribot version on "fixed mode". Do you mean the in-game fixed mode that makes the screen really small? is that really important?

Edited by karelpeter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

Pushed V2.08, which includes a large number of stability improvements:

- NEW: Added a failsafe that will stop the script if no XP has been gained for a certain (small) amount of time, based on the task currently being performed. This should prevent any accounts being in danger if something disastrous goes wrong.

- Added an adaptive interface closer that should close any interface in the game that shouldn't be up (including tele-other interface)
- Fixed a number of issues with teleporting, particularly with combat detection
- Fixed a further issue with banking being called immediately after world-hopping
- Now only does Zeah tasks if the Client of Kourend quest is complete, to avoid the Veos bug with the current client version
- Fixed a number of bugs with Grand Exchange purchasing
- Blacklisted World 535, as the client's world-hopper method is broken when trying to hop to this world

I STRONGLY recommend running ARKSlayer using Tribot client V10.24.2 on Fixed mode. The current newest client patch seems very unstable and is causing very unpredictable behaviour.

When Tribot 11 is released as the default client, ARKSlayer should work perfectly on that client.

Also pushed V2.09, with further stability changes:

- Fixed a bug causing the script to not bank before deathwalking
- Now sleeps properly before returning home in the correct situations, reducing profiling potential
- No longer always opens the Inventory tab in certain situations

Thanks for being up to speed and date with the patches and fixes, I will be following this tread closely for any more updates :] The script is working great !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pushed V2.10 (yeah, another one):

- NEW: You can now choose directly whether the script uses Varrock teleports, Rings of Wealth, or walking to get to the GE for restocking

- Fixed a rare bug with Clan Wars banking that caused the script to stall
- Added interface-closing method to my travel methods to further prevent any issues
- Interface closer now uses your escape close preferences correctly
- Implemented yet more randomisation to camera function

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Really impressed with the script. Working flawlessly overall.

One thing I ran in to on my first day is that it died on a troll task because it kept trying to teleport out using the dueling ring which failed because of getting mobbed. 
What also caught my attention is that the balance between prayer potions and food is sometimes off. Again trolls for example, it will bring like 8 prayer potions and 8 pieces of food. Even with 9x defense the food is gone in the same time maybe 1 or 2 prayer potions are used.

Besides this, there are various mobs which are more effectively killed with magic defense gear and without prayer (such as bloodvelds, spectres, infernal mages). Currently I don't believe there is an option to select a 2nd set of gears for these kind of monsters right? is this something that could be integrated in the future? or even having the option to create a ranged setup for said monsters.

Edit: I also noticed it gets stuck navigating from the 2nd level to the base level of Chasm of Fire when on a black demons task. Hoping you can look in to this in the future.

Lastly, still wondering if there are any plans on adding support for Konar Quo Maten slayer master. That would be really awesome since tasks from her are much more profitable.

Edited by karelpeter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karelpeter said:

Really impressed with the script. Working flawlessly overall.

One thing I ran in to on my first day is that it died on a troll task because it kept trying to teleport out using the dueling ring which failed because of getting mobbed. 
What also caught my attention is that the balance between prayer potions and food is sometimes off. Again trolls for example, it will bring like 8 prayer potions and 8 pieces of food. Even with 9x defense the food is gone in the same time maybe 1 or 2 prayer potions are used.

Besides this, there are various mobs which are more effectively killed with magic defense gear and without prayer (such as bloodvelds, spectres, infernal mages). Currently I don't believe there is an option to select a 2nd set of gears for these kind of monsters right? is this something that could be integrated in the future? or even having the option to create a ranged setup for said monsters.

Edit: I also noticed it gets stuck navigating from the 2nd level to the base level of Chasm of Fire when on a black demons task. Hoping you can look in to this in the future.

Lastly, still wondering if there are any plans on adding support for Konar Quo Maten slayer master. That would be really awesome since tasks from her are much more profitable.

The balance is very difficult for prayer potions vs food - it's still something I'm looking into.

Equipment switching for certain tasks is in the works, coming along slowly :P 

I'm aware of the Black Demons bug and fixing that now :) 

Konar won't be added, as since her tasks are location dependent (Black Demons at x location), it would require me to code over 350 tasks/locations, which is simply too much work for one slayer master.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcusihno said:

The balance is very difficult for prayer potions vs food - it's still something I'm looking into.

Equipment switching for certain tasks is in the works, coming along slowly :P 

I'm aware of the Black Demons bug and fixing that now :) 

Konar won't be added, as since her tasks are location dependent (Black Demons at x location), it would require me to code over 350 tasks/locations, which is simply too much work for one slayer master.

Would you consider adding the option to boost your slayer points? ( 9 tasks at turael and 1 at nieve) obviously this is lower XP/h but it's good for extra slay points. :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flax said:

Would you consider adding the option to boost your slayer points? ( 9 tasks at turael and 1 at nieve) obviously this is lower XP/h but it's good for extra slay points. :) 

Yeah, it's on my list :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.12, mainly stability changes again:

- Fixed a bug with the script getting stuck on Black Demon tasks
- No longer only withdraws the highest charge teleport jewellery/items every time - this is now randomised. This was changed at popular request and will not be reverted, as I've changed it 5 times now.
- Now considers (2) charged jewellery as multi-charged for banking purposes
- Should now equip teleport equipment before teleporting correctly in all situations
- Improved waiting logic before teleporting
- Timeout failsafe should no longer kick in and stop the script during Tribot breaks
    - Modified some of the timeout system's behaviour to prevent false timeouts

 

Edit: 

Pushed V2.13:

- Fixed a bug with the interface closer and world-hopping
- The script should now be more responsive to teleporting

Edited by Marcusihno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • Like
      • 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
  • Recently Browsing   2 members

×
×
  • Create New...