Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Ark

[PREMIUM] ARKSlayer Pro - Automatic Slayer Training [Cannon][Restocking][Prayer][Superiors][ABC2]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Iamhectic said:

Apologies, greater demons ( wherever the default task location is for them - Chasm of fire I think ). Yes rune helm on the floor at the time. 16 monkfish. DId not have the exact status message sorry as I logged for dinner. Hopefully this is more help to you

Just pushed a fix, whenever you have time could you check if it works? :) Sorry, I made some really large anti-profiling changes to eating in the last version that messed up looting a little

Edit: Pushed yet another small update - should be running smoothly now

Edited by Marcusihno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

Just pushed a fix, whenever you have time could you check if it works? :) Sorry, I made some really large anti-profiling changes to eating in the last version that messed up looting a little

No probs, running it now all seems good. Looting properly :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dabble said:

I had a dream last night that this script did Vorkath for blue drags tasks. Haha what a dream :D😛

spacer.png

Kappa

 

In other news...

Pushed Version 2.04:

- A number of minor bug fixes and improvements - these should bring the script to complete stability hopefully
- Now loots any items required for returning home when deathwalking - Please note, deathwalking will be broken tomorrow due to the death update (https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/death-changes?oldschool=1), but I will be updating as soon as I can
- Modified a few more camera-related parameters to prevent profiling
- Fixed a bug with the profit counter showing your coin stack on rare occasions
- Now only replenishes in the Clan Wars portal if Prayer or Health is not full

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey finding an issue with looting at the moment. Some strange interactions. Dust devils task - rune arrows drop. Seems to drop them and pick up again. Also tellied early due to "returning home because the loot on the ground was not worth picking up and our inventory was full" Invo was not full at the time. Debug below - hope it makes sense.

  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Clearing out inventory space for Loot
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Lowest Inventory Item value: 756
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] The Loot we wish to pick up has a value of: 1259
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Item I am dropping is called: Rune arrow and has the ID: 892
  • [21:58:42] [Loot Management] Clearing out inventory space for Loot
  • [21:58:42] [Loot Management] Returning home because the loot on the ground was not worth picking up and our inventory is full.
  • [21:58:48] Disabled all randoms.
  • [21:58:48] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
  • [21:59:01] Disabled all randoms.
  • [21:59:01] [Returning Home] I successfully arrived at my destination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Iamhectic said:

Hey finding an issue with looting at the moment. Some strange interactions. Dust devils task - rune arrows drop. Seems to drop them and pick up again. Also tellied early due to "returning home because the loot on the ground was not worth picking up and our inventory was full" Invo was not full at the time. Debug below - hope it makes sense.

  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Clearing out inventory space for Loot
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Lowest Inventory Item value: 756
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] The Loot we wish to pick up has a value of: 1259
  • [21:58:32] [Loot Management] Item I am dropping is called: Rune arrow and has the ID: 892
  • [21:58:42] [Loot Management] Clearing out inventory space for Loot
  • [21:58:42] [Loot Management] Returning home because the loot on the ground was not worth picking up and our inventory is full.
  • [21:58:48] Disabled all randoms.
  • [21:58:48] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
  • [21:59:01] Disabled all randoms.
  • [21:59:01] [Returning Home] I successfully arrived at my destination.

How many items did you have in your inventory? What item was it trying to pick up instead of the rune arrows? The debug shows that the script definitely thinks your inventory is full

Edited by Marcusihno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

How many items did you have in your inventory? What item was it trying to pick up instead of the rune arrows? The debug shows that the script definitely thinks your inventory is full

Not sure as the script had banked but the interaction with rune arrows it seemed to drop them attack a dust devil and pick them up again. I will keep a closer eye and if it happens again I'll provide more information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Engzy said:

I got stuck on the troll task, it tried to go for ice trolls. It gets stuck on calculating route. 

Do you have the Fremennik Isles quest complete?

Might be unrelated, but the client is currently not able to handle walking on resizeable mode, so currently scripts only work on fixed screen size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

Do you have the Fremennik Isles quest complete?

Might be unrelated, but the client is currently not able to handle walking on resizeable mode, so currently scripts only work on fixed screen size.

 

Because of the new update right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mansemon said:

Because of the new update right ?

Yes, it looks like some interactions/methods may have broken due to the update. My personal opinion is that, until we have a fix out, I would avoid botting on accounts you care about until we have understood what might be broken fully and a new client version is out.

I'm also currently re-writing deathwalking for this script, as death has also changed dramatically in this update.

Edited by Marcusihno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pushed V2.05:

- Added a new Deathwalking system to account for the new death update - please note, this is incredibly difficult to test properly, so this feature is in alpha
    - Handles the death tutorial too - again, in alpha
- Addressed a potential rare bug with looting

 

I still recommend waiting for the new client patch to be released before botting.

Edited by Marcusihno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm trying this bad boy out with the 2 hour trial, i got a bear task and the thing has banked 3 times now for absolutely not reason. it said it was out of food but it still had like 5 monkfish in the inventory. it started after it detected a person and ran off and world hopped, when it logged back in it immediately teleported out.

also I've noticed in the bank it tries to equip the glory and fails so it puts everything back in the bank then grabs another glory and games necklace (already wearing one) so now there is two.

 

  • [19:35:42] [Hop Management] There are too many people (1) around me, hopping to avoid detection
  • [19:35:43] [Hop Management] Generated World to Hop to: 390
  • [19:35:46] [Hop Management] Attempting to world hop to : 390
  • [19:35:57] Login bot started.
  • [19:35:57] Login Bot: Login...
  • [19:35:59] Login bot succeeded.
  • [19:35:59] [Food Management] We have run out of food, returning home...
  • [19:36:03] Disabled all randoms.
  • [19:36:03] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.
Edited by xx bot xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xx bot xx said:

I'm trying this bad boy out with the 2 hour trial, i got a bear task and the thing has banked 3 times now for absolutely not reason. it said it was out of food but it still had like 5 monkfish in the inventory. it started after it detected a person and ran off and world hopped, when it logged back in it immediately teleported out.

also I've noticed in the bank it tries to equip the glory and fails so it puts everything back in the bank then grabs another glory and games necklace (already wearing one) so now there is two.

 

  • [19:35:42] [Hop Management] There are too many people (1) around me, hopping to avoid detection
  • [19:35:43] [Hop Management] Generated World to Hop to: 390
  • [19:35:46] [Hop Management] Attempting to world hop to : 390
  • [19:35:57] Login bot started.
  • [19:35:57] Login Bot: Login...
  • [19:35:59] Login bot succeeded.
  • [19:35:59] [Food Management] We have run out of food, returning home...
  • [19:36:03] Disabled all randoms.
  • [19:36:03] [Navigation] Calculating route, this may take some time. Please let the script run, even if it appears to pause.

This sounds like a hook corruption issue. The script clearly believes you have no food at all in your inventory, so there must be an issue with inventory detection. 

Please clear your hooks and cache. If this does not work, I'll take a look tomorrow and work out if there is a logic issue that I've missed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

This sounds like a hook corruption issue. The script clearly believes you have no food at all in your inventory, so there must be an issue with inventory detection. 

Please clear your hooks and cache. If this does not work, I'll take a look tomorrow and work out if there is a logic issue that I've missed :)

 

Sounds good, it appears it only does it after someone runs by and it wants to hop worlds, I'm not sure if there's a way to change that if people are around to just stay there. it just did it again and as soon as it changed worlds it instantly tele'd out. i will try deleting hooks and cache though and see what happens. I just need to figure out how to haha :P fairly new to all this still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pushed V2.06, a large stability update:

- Fixed a bug with world-hopping causing the script to bank immediately
- Fixed a bug with the script not using certain teleports after a certain amount of time - finally
- Improved a camera adjustment feature
- Improved NPC chat management
- Improved teleport recognition speed of having failed to teleport due to combat, preventing deaths
- (Hopefully) fixed a rare bug with using POH as a banking option

I now recommend using the newest version of the Tribot client, as this now appears stable and has a number of interface fixes that were causing unexpected bugs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

Pushed V2.06, a large stability update:

- Fixed a bug with world-hopping causing the script to bank immediately
- Fixed a bug with the script not using certain teleports after a certain amount of time - finally
- Improved a camera adjustment feature
- Improved NPC chat management
- Improved teleport recognition speed of having failed to teleport due to combat, preventing deaths
- (Hopefully) fixed a rare bug with using POH as a banking option

I now recommend using the newest version of the Tribot client, as this now appears stable and has a number of interface fixes that were causing unexpected bugs.

For me when it tries to go to zeah via Veos, it gets stuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skids said:

For me when it tries to go to zeah via Veos, it gets stuck. 

This is a bug with Tribot that the devs are aware of (Veos appears as a null NPC); I'm hoping it will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll be pushing a patch until in the next day or two that will disable Zeah tasks temporarily until it is fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

This is a bug with Tribot that the devs are aware of (Veos appears as a null NPC); I'm hoping it will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll be pushing a patch until in the next day or two that will disable Zeah tasks temporarily until it is fixed. 

Any chance on herb pouch support in future? ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure exactly of what's going on but a good majority of the time this thing gets stuck trying to buy something, usually in the grand exchange but at this time it was in the varrock west bank. I already had shantay passes so i'm unsure why it wanted to buy more, but this is the message it sends. it just mass spams it and never fixes, if you walk it to the ge or you're already there in most cases and click to open the grand exchange it will continue on and click the buy and purchase whatever it is.

 

  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xx bot xx said:

I'm not sure exactly of what's going on but a good majority of the time this thing gets stuck trying to buy something, usually in the grand exchange but at this time it was in the varrock west bank. I already had shantay passes so i'm unsure why it wanted to buy more, but this is the message it sends. it just mass spams it and never fixes, if you walk it to the ge or you're already there in most cases and click to open the grand exchange it will continue on and click the buy and purchase whatever it is.

 

  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Item I'm purchasing = Shantay pass
  • [23:19:01] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480

How long did you leave it? It shouldn't be any ban risk as it shouldn't be clicking anything, but it should reset after about 35 seconds? 

Have you cleared your hooks? It sounds like it can't find the item in your bank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 minutes ago, Marcusihno said:

    How long did you leave it? It shouldn't be any ban risk as it shouldn't be clicking anything, but it should reset after about 35 seconds? 

    Have you cleared your hooks? It sounds like it can't find the item in your bank. 

    I didn't give it long enough to find out about the 35 seconds, if it happens again i'll def see if it resets after that. and yea i got hooks deleted. i took the pass out and into my inventory and still didn't recognize it was there. Like you said it was just bank standing in this instance, i have had a hiccup where it i guess thought it opened the grand exchange and the mouse was just doing circles in a small area like it was trying to find the buy option, once i opened the grand exchange it clicked buy and continued on no problem.

  • [23:18:46] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:02] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xx bot xx said:
  • I didn't give it long enough to find out about the 35 seconds, if it happens again i'll def see if it resets after that. and yea i got hooks deleted. i took the pass out and into my inventory and still didn't recognize it was there. Like you said it was just bank standing in this instance, i have had a hiccup where it i guess thought it opened the grand exchange and the mouse was just doing circles in a small area like it was trying to find the buy option, once i opened the grand exchange it clicked buy and continued on no problem.

  • [23:18:46] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480
  • [23:19:02] [GE Purchasing] Expected cost of this offer = 480

Will definitely take a look, thanks for the report :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • Like
      • 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...