Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

11 hours ago, Grinspoon said:

What food does the script use? I'm trying to run a fresh lvl 3 through Waterfall and he keeps suiciding without eating.

Lobsters. I’d suggest getting 25 hitpoints first by doing imp catcher -> witch’s potion -> witch’s house, otherwise the moss giants can one hit you anyway.

10 hours ago, 56669179 said:
  • [09:24:37] [Debug] Script Version Loaded: JBotStarter - Ultimate Edition
  • [09:24:40] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [09:24:40] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [09:24:40] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [09:24:40] Script Ended: JBotStarter - Ult Ed..

Your scripts failing to load images. Are you from Egypt?

Just finished the free version and man it is a work of art. So smooth. Getting the full version now, very curious to see how it holds up when more complex tasks are queued and if it will remain to chain the tasks like a normal player would. But judging from the trial, I've got a lot of confidence. 

If this turns out well, it will save me a lot of time and scripts getting my accounts ready for my farm. I've got a suggestion for further development that ill pm you, I hope ull agree and make it happen =]

Cheers,

IDKFA

I'm either incredibly unlucky, or something is breaking this bot. It works maybe 2/3 of the time, which is okay I guess, but otherwise if I'm not sitting there babysitting it, it just gets stuck. When prepping, it won't collect and instead tries to buy when there aren't any spots open, which it just gets stuck on. It gets stuck in quests where it either won't select travel on an npc or won't use doors correctly. During Tree Gnome Village specifically, it kept trying to open a locked door during the run away section at the very end. It would click it, get attacked, eat a lobster while at full health, click it again, and repeat until I paused the script and ran through the right door myself. Its done stuff like this for half the quests. Honestly it's more a pain to use this than the other gathering bots, because they at least let you bank the stuff, so you don't have to waste even more money to rebuy everything this one drops. 

It's good when it works, but if you're not willing to babysit this thing, it's probably easier to just do the quests yourself - and cheaper. 

The debugger isn't offering up any errors, it's just the bot being stuck trying to do something it can't. 

28 minutes ago, BrilliantBuddy said:

Doesn't work with X marks the spot, trying to buy amulet of glory when on a non-members account?

Also doesn't work with The Knight's sword as it tries to purchase stamina potions.

Premium editions don't work on F2P. It should have hopped to a members world on start.

2 hours ago, addyfaced said:

I'm either incredibly unlucky, or something is breaking this bot. It works maybe 2/3 of the time, which is okay I guess, but otherwise if I'm not sitting there babysitting it, it just gets stuck. When prepping, it won't collect and instead tries to buy when there aren't any spots open, which it just gets stuck on. It gets stuck in quests where it either won't select travel on an npc or won't use doors correctly. During Tree Gnome Village specifically, it kept trying to open a locked door during the run away section at the very end. It would click it, get attacked, eat a lobster while at full health, click it again, and repeat until I paused the script and ran through the right door myself. Its done stuff like this for half the quests. Honestly it's more a pain to use this than the other gathering bots, because they at least let you bank the stuff, so you don't have to waste even more money to rebuy everything this one drops. 

It's good when it works, but if you're not willing to babysit this thing, it's probably easier to just do the quests yourself - and cheaper. 

The debugger isn't offering up any errors, it's just the bot being stuck trying to do something it can't. 

Which Tribot version are you using?

Posted (edited)

Account was banned literally within 5 minutes of starting the GDK starter script. Was using a proxy with a rested account, makes me think the client is now detectable.

Edit: Just tried playing on an account through the tribot client, didn't start any scripts, just sat in GE for 5 min, got banned for macroing, so definitely not the specific script.

Edited by stivinicks1

Posted (edited)

😧 All you need is horror from the deep and you got yourself a really amazing pure making script haha ;)

is there a chance for a feature for  Mountain Daughter , to not collect the EXP also D:?

Edited by neonbing

On 6/25/2020 at 2:22 AM, neonbing said:

😧 All you need is horror from the deep and you got yourself a really amazing pure making script haha ;)

is there a chance for a feature for  Mountain Daughter , to not collect the EXP also D:?

:P Horror from the Deep is a possibility down the line. I can look into it? Where should the script end? After killing the bear?

Posted (edited)

Can you train your cooking lvl over 16 whit this scrip? cuz i have 16 cooking lvl and it just checks my bank and stop. i have money and food in my bank but still.. and 2nd thing can you make the x mark queston to free players? cuz now the bot is trying to buy teleports but free user cant have them. Bot is getting stuck when it trying to buy those

Edited by latukkapatukka

13 hours ago, latukkapatukka said:

Can you train your cooking lvl over 16 whit this scrip? cuz i have 16 cooking lvl and it just checks my bank and stop. i have money and food in my bank but still.. and 2nd thing can you make the x mark queston to free players? cuz now the bot is trying to buy teleports but free user cant have them. Bot is getting stuck when it trying to buy those

Only Lite Edition supports F2P - Every other version should force you to hop to a members world, but if you're using a version where the worldhopper is broken, it may struggle. Also no, I believe the cooking level limit is 10 for RFD Cook.

All of my accounts were banned on the first day.
I have proxies and ran them for an hour each.
2 out of 5 got stuck at witch's house which I assume is why they were banned, but I'm assuming they got stuck cause I was running a newer version of tribot.
the other 3 never got stuck but all ended up banned first day after only botting for an hour. Honestly heavily regretting spending 50 dollars on this lol
It's not impossible that it is my own fault but I don't know what I could be doing wrong. 

20 hours ago, WishForLucksss said:

All of my accounts were banned on the first day.
I have proxies and ran them for an hour each.
2 out of 5 got stuck at witch's house which I assume is why they were banned, but I'm assuming they got stuck cause I was running a newer version of tribot.
the other 3 never got stuck but all ended up banned first day after only botting for an hour. Honestly heavily regretting spending 50 dollars on this lol
It's not impossible that it is my own fault but I don't know what I could be doing wrong. 

Proxies don't save your accounts. If anything, a bad proxy will flag them much more than your home IP will. If your account gets stuck, take a screenshot and report it to me and I'll try recreate it to fix, but without knowing where, it's virtually impossible. The fact that they're banned within the hour indicates it's more a you issue than a script issue. Feel free to offer suggestions if there's something you dislike about how the script runs

13 hours ago, Androbolic said:

have people ran the scripts successfully and not been banned shortly afterwards? 

Some have success, some don't. It's very dependent on how you run the script and how you create the accounts.

ohpQ9bl.png

A few recent progress reports similar to this suggest some are making good use of it :)

I don't get banned until the next day, I'm not getting banned within an hour, I just only botted it for an hour because I was testing how long I should run it for. I will try running the script in a couple days. Right now I'm handtraining a couple bots so I can make some money, and I'll use that money to keep testing this out. One account was able to run it for 8 hours, it's just that when I logged back in in the morning, he was banned.
It just became too expensive for me to justify bonding new accounts.
I think I also did buy some shit proxies. Ik this is a post about your script but if you have any proxy recommendations I wouldn't complain ;) Im using blazingproxies and I'm really new to botting so I'm just learning right now.
Thanks for replying!