Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JBotStarter - The Ultimate Account Creation Tool [CLI Support | 40+ Tasks | 30+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Array
24 minutes ago, Schwantie said:

While doing the knight's sword quest, he got stuck spamming talk to Thurgo without iron bars in the inventory. :)

@Edit: To get a replacement sword.

Did you see what may have caused it not to have the bars bars? It shouldn't be able to progress past the start of the quest without them. 

9 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Did you see what may have caused it not to have the bars bars? It shouldn't be able to progress past the start of the quest without them. 

Hi, yes I think he died and then returned straight to Thurgo. When restarting the script, he first bought 2 new iron bars :)
Also, for the part around Wydin's shop, he forgot to equip the white apron for 2 minutes where I pauzed and searched for the rum before continuing.

Everything else is clean so far :) running on standard settings.

9 minutes ago, Schwantie said:

Hi, yes I think he died and then returned straight to Thurgo. When restarting the script, he first bought 2 new iron bars :)
Also, for the part around Wydin's shop, he forgot to equip the white apron for 2 minutes where I pauzed and searched for the rum before continuing.

Everything else is clean so far :) running on standard settings.

Ah, that'll be it. I'll try and look at some sort of death prevention or buying Iron bars again if it dies.

As for the Apron, that's fixed. Just working on some other bits before I push an update this evening. Thanks :)

Posted (edited)

Update 20/05/2020:

- The multiplier when deciding a price to purchase needles for is now initially higher. If any other cheaper items are struggling to purchase with the current multiplier of 1.5, let me know and I can up them.
- Fixed up some issues with Pirate's Treasure.
- Fixed up some issues with Druidic Ritual.
- Tasks Completed now correctly tracks tasks and displays this on the Paint.
- Added Dwarf Cannon (Ultimate Edition).

HO9nBlH.png pJFmPtg.png zUzgjbh.png

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey man awesome job on the script, however, there's still some bugs left that i have encounterd during the buying and skilling part of the NMZ edition, the questing part i will post after it's done.

Buying

I like that the bot it self providing as In full GE support. However to me it looked pretty sus. when it was doing the operations in G.E, and bank.

Im guessing that you're enumerating a list that contains all the activities, and the required items for those activities. And per enumeration you check the bank and buy the required items, correct?

Either way, what i noticed was that the bot sometimes would open and close the bank multiple times, logging that it was caching the bank items etc. but not doing any different actions, leading me to believe it was checking for items that i already had in my bank, figured didn't need to purchase and then went on. Still, closing the bank interface inbetween 6 checks seems unnecessary. Also idk what the thoughts are on the buying process but to me it seems more human like to spam the button that increases the price by a fixed percentage. (Cant remember the actual name or percentage for the button in GE, but im sure you understand). I don't know if jagex monitors the time between opening an item, and dashing in the price. But no human is able to calculate the 1.5x (Or more) price by the time the bot enters the amount. Using the button and giving it a range to initially hit it 4 times, but up to 10 times if failing repeatedly, just seems better to me:) . Let me know if the feedback is clear or if you need any additional feedback.

Skilling

- Transitioning from fishing to WC, while banking at edgevil it just stood there with the right click menu open for the banker, but not selecting the bank option. ACB2 kept the account logged in as the randomized actions for Anti ban purposes were still being done. Sure looks a bit fishy to a mod i imagine. Simply moving the mouse caused the script to resume operation. (I fell asleep unfortunately, i found the script after 4 hours standing like this lol:) )

-Transitioning from Varrock mini quest to first slayer assignment. For me, it bought the ring and immediately started spamming the check option, while there was nothing assigned yet. I then paused the script in order to manually get the assignment and see if that was the issue for the bot, expecting some sort of output but not receiving it ( Required KC and monster for slayer task). Unfortunately this didn't fix it. I had to stop the script and restart it, from then on it worked again. Perhaps a good way to avoid these bugs, and other bugs where it will just spam click something is some sort of failsafe where the script monitors the actions that are being done, but if a certain amount of identical actions is being executed in a row, while the playertile remains the same, logout after 5 min. Or something like that, it's just a thought :)

-Kalphite slayer task. While performing the slayer task i noticed it misclicked a different kalphite, while still in combat with the previous one. The area being multicombat i was being attacked twice, on different ticks. Simultaneously i was also out of food. The bot tried to teleport away using the Castle wars option on the ring of dueling, but because it were 2 kalphites that were attacking, the bot wasn't fast enough. Luckily i was watching and managed to hit the lumbridge tab just in time before dieng.

Cheers so far, i don't like doing the low lvl skilling and questing and this just eases my life.

Edited by wieter20

6 hours ago, burnsy1213 said:

Hey mate just used the NMZ EDITION and it ran very well, just wondering with the ultimate edtion since alot of the quests give def xp what would my defence level be if i bought the ultimate edition! 

thanks mate

As of current it gets you to around 39/40 defence. :)

1 hour ago, wieter20 said:

Hey man awesome job on the script, however, there's still some bugs left that i have encounterd during the buying and skilling part of the NMZ edition, the questing part i will post after it's done.

Buying

Skilling

Thanks for the detailed feedback, it's really appreciated. I agree the GE certainly needs improvement. I'd like to create a system at some point similar to Naton's, that will allow the user to select how the script increases the price, or make the script select randomly. This would allow the use of the buttons, dynamic pricing, static pricing, etc. I'm also looking at a workaround for the bank cache so it only closes the GE once it's attempted to purchase all the items.

As for the rest, I'll have to take a look as a lot of it seems like it would be hard to recreate. I'll add a failsafe today that checks for a repeated chat message. :)

Meanwhile, here's a nice GDK proggy from a user!

6ARoca9.png

2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

As of current it gets you to around 39/40 defence. :)

Thanks for the detailed feedback, it's really appreciated. I agree the GE certainly needs improvement. I'd like to create a system at some point similar to Naton's, that will allow the user to select how the script increases the price, or make the script select randomly. This would allow the use of the buttons, dynamic pricing, static pricing, etc. I'm also looking at a workaround for the bank cache so it only closes the GE once it's attempted to purchase all the items.

As for the rest, I'll have to take a look as a lot of it seems like it would be hard to recreate. I'll add a failsafe today that checks for a repeated chat message. :)

Meanwhile, here's a nice GDK proggy from a user!

6ARoca9.png

Well, i'll be looking forward to these additions for sure :).

Unfortunately just now while doing the grand tree, something happend again.

while fighting the demon we unfortunately died, spawning back in lumbridge. The bot does not know what to do at this point. After restarting the script it correctly detects what it was doing in the quest line and will go back to the grand tree bank. However at the grand tree bank it will try to configure autocast for the spell to use during the fight, but since we died with our mind runes this is not possible. The bot will keep spamming, or atleast attempt to autocast but it wont work. Also doesnt check the bank after finding out we have no mind runes.

let me know if you manage to fix this, i would like to restart the script without having to do any manual actions. (So back to GE, buy mind runes, back to grand tree, continue). For testing purposes :)

cheers

46 minutes ago, wieter20 said:

Well, i'll be looking forward to these additions for sure :).

Unfortunately just now while doing the grand tree, something happend again.

while fighting the demon we unfortunately died, spawning back in lumbridge. The bot does not know what to do at this point. After restarting the script it correctly detects what it was doing in the quest line and will go back to the grand tree bank. However at the grand tree bank it will try to configure autocast for the spell to use during the fight, but since we died with our mind runes this is not possible. The bot will keep spamming, or atleast attempt to autocast but it wont work. Also doesnt check the bank after finding out we have no mind runes.

let me know if you manage to fix this, i would like to restart the script without having to do any manual actions. (So back to GE, buy mind runes, back to grand tree, continue). For testing purposes :)

cheers

There's no death support for Grand Tree. It shouldn't have died. Did you happen to see what caused the death?

5 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

There's no death support for Grand Tree. It shouldn't have died. Did you happen to see what caused the death?

Unfortunately i did not, i do not have any debug logs anymore. Do you have a screenshot for the inventory of grand tree? I'll set it up again and monitor to see what happend.

Just now, wieter20 said:

Unfortunately i did not, i do not have any debug logs anymore. Do you have a screenshot for the inventory of grand tree? I'll set it up again and monitor to see what happend.

Food, A staff of air and runes for fire strike should be sufficient.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wieter20 said:

Okay will do that in a bit.thanks

@HeyImJamie

Apologies for the double post. Here with another update.

After restocking it worked just fine, no clue what went wrong.

Priest in Peril was completed without any problems.

Running in to problems with animal magnetism.

Found it stuck here; Screenshot taken at 17:57 as shown in the screenshot. Stood there for 9 minutes trying to mine without a pickaxe. Should there be failsafe?

image.png

Edited by wieter20

Just now, wieter20 said:

@HeyImJamie

Apologies for the double post. Here with another update.

After restocking it worked just fine, no clue what went wrong.

Priest in Peril was completed without any problems.

Running in to problems with animal magnetism.

Found it stuck here; Screenshot taken at 17:57 as shown in the screenshot. Stood there for 9 minutes trying to mine without a pickaxe. Should there be failsafe?

image.thumb.png.1520f8dee89d5643f18e003484480315.png

image.png

I'm not sure why it's trying to mine the ore. At a guess, it's trying to face north (even though it already is, so I'll take a look). I've added a fail safe today locally that will stop the script if it receives five of the same game message. I'm just finishing up some other bits and then I can push.

9 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'm not sure why it's trying to mine the ore. At a guess, it's trying to face north (even though it already is, so I'll take a look). I've added a fail safe today locally that will stop the script if it receives five of the same game message. I'm just finishing up some other bits and then I can push.

I'll await the update then try again. Before i read your comment i teleported back to draynor and banked to get a pickaxe. (I was assuming it was required to mine the ore for some reason)

And it just went back to GE, bought some supplies (Even tho i had them in bank). and than banked everything and ran back to this spot, just to do the same again lmao.

Screenie:

image.thumb.png.20f4b71800d0bbb7ad49b84362e44fbf.png

2 minutes ago, wieter20 said:

I'll await the update then try again. Before i read your comment i teleported back to draynor and banked to get a pickaxe. (I was assuming it was required to mine the ore for some reason)

And it just went back to GE, bought some supplies (Even tho i had them in bank). and than banked everything and ran back to this spot, just to do the same again lmao.

Screenie:

image.thumb.png.20f4b71800d0bbb7ad49b84362e44fbf.png

The script doesn't and probably won't support stopping / starting in the middle of quests. If you reset the script in a bank, it'll attempt to set the bank cache as it doesn't know what items it has / doesn't have. Doing this then obviously results in situations like above. I'll put a warning on the main post.

Update 21/05/2020:
- Implemented a message detection failsafe. If the same message is detected > 5 times in a row, the script will end.
- Attempted a fix for Slayer not correctly reading Slayer Tasks.
- Released Jungle Potion (Ultimate Edition).
- Released Plague City (Ultimate Edition).

34 minutes ago, dubzz said:

Bot keeps buying leather gloves at ge over and over I have like 10 of them now.

It shouldn’t. It checks the bank to ensure the item was purchased successfully. The only reason it would do that is if you’re interfering, or your clients hooks are broken. Make sure you’re using the most recent tribot or the bank won’t properly load.

Posted (edited)

I have to say that the script works great, just needs a little babysitting sometimes. Some observations (i'll keep adding to these):

- The banking process seems a little off, it gets items out, banks them again, teleports to a bank, then gets them out again. There are quite a few instance of this.
- The purchasing of items seems a little weird, types some random number in
- The bot sometimes gets stuck trying to click through the chat box.
- There's a strong reliance on wealths/glories
- When you run the script, i've found it sometimes fails to do anything if a teleport option is not available (i'm left stood at lummy, the 5 attempts things results in the script terminating; script restart loops the error)
- Script failed on jungle potion & the account died, then failed to get back to where it needed to be and was constantly looking for herb area.
- Knights quest walks to thurgo and does nothing. had to gear it up myself.
- If i try custom prayer, it breaks after each level and stops the script.
- It buys a new wealth/glory all the time, i've got like 8 of each before i've done a few quests.
- Monks friend doesnt head to the circle of stones, fails to find path.
- Doesn't do anything with new accounts which have not used a bank before (bank tut & notifications for pin break the script)
- Bot gets stuck on those attacking trees when walking form draynor to varrock
- Dialogues get stuck sometimes and i have to intervene, doesn't progress through the "click to continue dialogues"
- When i run out of arrows, the bot just repeatedly buys 1k iron arrows over and over again.
- Kept full cash-stack on my user before jungle potion, died, had to manually retrieve it.
- Varrock museum breaks halfway through on all bots
- 2 of my bots literally just sat in the GE buying screen for 6 hours overnight, now they're probably going to get banned (will update).
- Account banned within first 8 hours. (separate to above)
- When the bot dies during slayer, it doesn't re-equip the items, just stands around kicking shit
- when the bot dies, it doesn't return to collect any items, if they're needed for the remaining part of the quest, the bot breaks

Features i'd love:

- A tutorial island completion task
- More information to stop basic issues e.g. turn off roofs, zoom out etc...
- Better slayer/combat support (members training, dunno why im in security stronghold to train). I set range to 30, and im fighting Minotaurs.
- If i have protection prayers, can they be used to avoid deaths for harder quests?

Edited by LowieFTW

It kept buying the gloves because they would buy as it was going to cancel the offer. And even though it banked the gloves it would put in another offer. Also, Are we able to adjust mouse speed/ afk timers or delays at all? Do I need to put in a script argument or am I just missing it in the Gui? even though I love it, speed running this many quests seems sketchy lol

hey man,

first of all, great release. i noticed some minor buggs while using it.

First, it got stuck on prayer leveling with the message : Detected multiple occurrences of message: (what ever the monk says when youre stealing the wine) so everytime it finished its inventory of bones it tries to kill itself by grabbing the wine, but at the 6th time it always ends the script instead of respawning and starting again with a fresh inventory.

Second was at the Quest with the shop assistant, there it got stuck just beside the front door of the shop. i turned roofs off and walked inside manually.

All in all it looks like a soli script! Keep it up :)

Posted (edited)

hey jamie, I made a starter level 3 with this bot to see how accurate the skills and questing is. I did end up getting banned on the account however still fished all the quests for nmz script starter pack, however there were a few instances where i had to watch and script and help it do a few little thing in quiet a few different quests. The first quest that stuffed up was priest in peril where you try and go into the chapel however doesn't know how to open the door and gets stuck, 2nd quests that got stuck was monks friend in the area where you talk to the monks. last is merlins crystal for some reason it skips some of the quests and when going to port sarim to get the excalibur it can't since its skipped a bit in the quest. i think since the bot got stuck for about an hour since i left my desk thats apart of the reason why i got banned however im going to make another fresh level 3 account and baby sit the whole way without any errors and ill let you know how it goes.

thanks alot, this time ill take screenshots if it happens again so i can help you fix this script! 

Edited by burnsy1213