• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

Posted (edited)
1. Script Author: @HeyImJamie
2. Link to Script's Thread: 

3. Date Purchased: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 19:26:52 +0000 4. What type of duration did you purchase: 2 weeks 5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s):dispute.thumb.png.0a55339b8df2fdc57a4e077d96c93900.png

6. Issue(s): 1. Opens bank for animal magnetism and then shuts the script off

2.  keeps buying same items from G.E because it cant scroll through the bank to find it

3. When training 18 slayer it doesn't get a new task after finishing, just keeps killing the same thing over and over

4.  Messes up at Fire Giants Cave, when using key to enter through the 2 doors. It goes through the 2 doors, then tries to come back out. Had to manually intervene.

5. Only gets 15 ecto tokens when 20 is needed for the quest, and it keeps talking to the same ghost over and over for hours.

6. Script gets stuck when entering glarials tomb

7. MANY MANY more

8. Got my accounts banned because of all these glitches.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said he would fix the issues, but the fact of the matter is he doesn't want to refund through DMs and there are too many issues with this script. It cost me 2 accounts and 2 memberships because the accounts get stuck doing the same action (EX: clicking on the ghost in Animal Magnetism for 6 hours straight and running back and forth). At this point I cant bot using this script, I have to baby sit it all the way through. I just want a refund on this crappy script that has already cost me $10, 2 memberships, and 2 accounts.

Edited by jake fam

Just now, Fluffee said:

@HeyImJamie If you can add some input here that would be good.

@jake fam Is there any reason you waited until the last day of your auth before posting the dispute? It doesn't necessarily make the dispute invalid; but I'm curious nonetheless. Thanks 🙂

I Got banned on my first account and I raised the issues to @HeyImJamie Only 1 day after I purchased the script as you can see in the DMs Date which states April 13th and I bought on April 12th. I waited until he "Fixed" the script and I got busy IRL to test it on a new account and when I finally got around to testing it again, it was still broken and I was banned again. So I decided to ask him again for a refund, which didn't happen so I raised a dispute.

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the script. In future, it'd really help if you could post bug reports in the following format so I can recreate your issues. All the bugs from when you PM'd me were fixed. These bugs are relative to the new additions that've only recently been added, so are unfortunately prone to some niche bugs.

The report format is as followed:

JruOAaz.gif

If you can get these for me, I'll fix them up right away! Could you also confirm if you're using Tribot 11?

Thanks,

Jamie.

8 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Hi Jake,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the script. In future, it'd really help if you could post bug reports in the following format so I can recreate your issues. All the bugs from when you PM'd me were fixed. These bugs are relative to the new additions that've only recently been added, so are unfortunately prone to some niche bugs.

The report format is as followed:

JruOAaz.gif

If you can get these for me, I'll fix them up right away! Could you also confirm if you're using Tribot 11?

Thanks,

Jamie.

I am indeed using Tribot 11, and at this point I don't care enough to get you those bug reports because I don't plan on using this script. I just want a refund @Fluffee @HeyImJamie

4 minutes ago, jake fam said:

I am indeed using Tribot 11, and at this point I don't care enough to get you those bug reports because I don't plan on using this script. I just want a refund @Fluffee @HeyImJamie

Tribot 11 is in Beta. Although scripts are slowly becoming compatible with it, it's ultimately still in testing. There are certain parts of Tribot 11 that aren't currently working that this script relies on. Personally, I don't feel you're valid for a refund. I appreciate you've complained, but you've not provided me one useful bug report so that I can resolve your issues. For now, I'd suggest using the script with the regular client.

2 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Tribot 11 is in Beta. Although scripts are slowly becoming compatible with it, it's ultimately still in testing. There are certain parts of Tribot 11 that aren't currently working that this script relies on. Personally, I don't feel you're valid for a refund. I appreciate you've complained, but you've not provided me one useful bug report so that I can resolve your issues. For now, I'd suggest using the script with the regular client.

Sorry I thought Tribot 11 was the regular one. I'm not using the beta, I'm using the regular client. You claim I haven't provided one useful bug report so you can resolve my issues but you said you fixed the bugs that were brought up to you? Seems contradicting. I honestly think your script should be taken down from the site as it has many issues that not only I have brought up. Countless people have issues with your script and report it on the daily. I have bought 10+ other scripts with no issues, it's only yours that I have an issue with. The reason I bot is so I can be doing other things while the BOT runs, I don't want to have to babysit your bot for the entirety of its run time just so it can work. It's severely buggy.

4 minutes ago, jake fam said:

Sorry I thought Tribot 11 was the regular one. I'm not using the beta, I'm using the regular client. You claim I haven't provided one useful bug report so you can resolve my issues but you said you fixed the bugs that were brought up to you? Seems contradicting. I honestly think your script should be taken down from the site as it has many issues that not only I have brought up. Countless people have issues with your script and report it on the daily. I have bought 10+ other scripts with no issues, it's only yours that I have an issue with. The reason I bot is so I can be doing other things while the BOT runs, I don't want to have to babysit your bot for the entirety of its run time just so it can work. It's severely buggy.

Other users had kindly reported the issues you were mentioning in the correct format so they were fixed. The issues you've based this report on are on new additions that weren't out when you purchased the script. I'll no longer be replying to this thread. If you report the issues (in a valid format), they'll be fixed. Thanks.

Can an admin here interject? @Fluffee

12 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Other users had kindly reported the issues you were mentioning in the correct format so they were fixed. The issues you've based this report on are on new additions that weren't out when you purchased the script. I'll no longer be replying to this thread. If you report the issues (in a valid format), they'll be fixed. Thanks.

Also nope, they're not a new addition. Your script cant find items in the bank if it has to scroll and continuously buys them from the G.E. Unless buying from the G.E is a new function then your point is invalid.

I haven't gone through any PMs, but if either of you feels they're relevant here, please either post them or send them to me privately. However, what I did do was go through Jake's posts to see what bugs he reported.

The bugs reported (before yesterday) are as follows:

1. Getting stuck during Seas Slug while looking for Kent
  2. Getting stuck during Gertrude's Cat while looking for a kitten
  3. Getting stuck during Ernest the Chicken by pulling lever F?
  4. Attempting to climb stairs while getting a cat in Gertrude's Cat (potentially the same as bug 3.

I'm not including the bugs reported yesterday as the I don't expect those to be fixed within a day. These bugs appear to be fixed (according to Jamie on the thread). Are these bugs currently fixed @jake fam?

I'm skipping the latest bugs, as while not ideal, they were only reported yesterday and Jamie does get time to fix them.

20 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

I haven't gone through any PMs, but if either of you feels they're relevant here, please either post them or send them to me privately. However, what I did do was go through Jake's posts to see what bugs he reported.

The bugs reported (before yesterday) are as follows:

1. Getting stuck during Seas Slug while looking for Kent
  2. Getting stuck during Gertrude's Cat while looking for a kitten
  3. Getting stuck during Ernest the Chicken by pulling lever F?
  4. Attempting to climb stairs while getting a cat in Gertrude's Cat (potentially the same as bug 3.

I'm not including the bugs reported yesterday as the I don't expect those to be fixed within a day. These bugs appear to be fixed (according to Jamie on the thread). Are these bugs currently fixed @jake fam?

I'm skipping the latest bugs, as while not ideal, they were only reported yesterday and Jamie does get time to fix them.

1, and 3 are fixed.

2 and 4 still bug out when looking for the cat. I have to change the camera angle for it to work....

I'm not sure why its so difficult to refund me

On 5/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, HeyImJamie said:

@jake fam

UEqRFt0.png

I've reversed your recent purchase until this dispute is resolved. In order to resolve this dispute, I'm happy to give you a two week auth for free. You'll need to message me on Discord though so I can setup a listing when you're available.

I dont have discord anyway you can pm me on here?