Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Netami

Netami's Runecrafter [Abyss] [ZMI] [Pouch gathering] [Death walking] [Restocking] [Muling]

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Netami said:

Looks like its caused by a missing GUI field, please try to delete your profile file (located in .tribot\NetamisRC\) and rebuild it, specifically it was the Abyss obstacle tool box missing.

bit confused i cant find a tribot folder on my computer other than the one with a jre folder leading to a tools hook java file? can you pm me?

also would you ever add con cape and house tabs to your home then to your ornite or rejuv pool then use a glory or jewlery box back to edge?

Edited by reidy1234

10 hours ago, reidy1234 said:

bit confused i cant find a tribot folder on my computer other than the one with a jre folder leading to a tools hook java file? can you pm me?

also would you ever add con cape and house tabs to your home then to your ornite or rejuv pool then use a glory or jewlery box back to edge?

If you're on Windows, the path will be C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot - AppData is a hidden folder so you might need to enter this address in your file explorer bar instead.

House teleports/pools are not currently on the roadmap, the script is currently focused more towards gold farming

• Like 1

Script version 1.241 is live to add mud rune crafting without magic imbue; the GUI setting for magic imbue/not is on the General tab of GUI. Remember to add water runes/talismans to restocking if using this. If all goes well I'll add lava runes with talismans shortly

Script seems to have broken as of last night, when running nature runes via the abyss.

Runs towards wilderness ditch, gets to ditch (sometimes crosses into wild), decides to head back to bank, then runs back to ditch - repeats this over and over.

Bot debug: https://pastebin.com/bmYPVRnP

Client debug: https://pastebin.com/dMJL2T2S

1 hour ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Script seems to have broken as of last night, when running nature runes via the abyss.

Runs towards wilderness ditch, gets to ditch (sometimes crosses into wild), decides to head back to bank, then runs back to ditch - repeats this over and over.

Bot debug: https://pastebin.com/bmYPVRnP

Client debug: https://pastebin.com/dMJL2T2S

It's likely your client needs clearing out due to the game update, try to run Naton's hook clearing tool then reloading it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Cleared several times - still isn't working. Going to get me banned at this rate..

I tested the script this morning and it is indeed working, if you're still experiencing issues please provide a gif or more information about what it does at bank. Also your GUI settings can potentially help me track down the issue, sharing this in my discord will let me help you quicker

EDIT: Yesterdays feature addition may have caused an issue with some jewelry configs, I'm pushing a small update to fix this

Edited by Netami

Posted (edited)

The script doesn't seem to work with TRiBot 11.0.9

[2020-05-28 07:30:32] TRiBot 11.0.9 loaded. (1.8.0_201:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201\jre)
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Global Font Set
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Settings Applied
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] TRiBot GUI is ready.
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Loading human mouse movement data.
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Showing frame
[2020-05-28 07:30:33] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] null
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] java.lang.NullPointerException: null
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at scripts.runecrafter.RCMain.run(RCMain.java:135)
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] An error has occurred: null
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at scripts.runecrafter.RCMain.onEnd(RCMain.java:336)
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at obf.k.lambda$start$8(qi:1341)

[2020-05-28 07:31:48] Downloading script 'Netami's Runecrafter'.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] Script Started: Netami's Runecrafter.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] Script Ended: Netami's Runecrafter.

Edited by Roberts133

26 minutes ago, Roberts133 said:

The script doesn't seem to work with TRiBot 11.0.9

[2020-05-28 07:30:32] TRiBot 11.0.9 loaded. (1.8.0_201:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201\jre)
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Global Font Set
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] TRiBot GUI is ready.
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Loading human mouse movement data.
[2020-05-28 07:30:32] Showing frame
[2020-05-28 07:30:33] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] null
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at scripts.runecrafter.RCMain.run(RCMain.java:135)
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] An error has occurred: null
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at scripts.runecrafter.RCMain.onEnd(RCMain.java:336)
[2020-05-28 07:31:51]     at obf.k.lambda$start$8(qi:1341)

[2020-05-28 07:31:48] Downloading script 'Netami's Runecrafter'.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] Script Started: Netami's Runecrafter.
[2020-05-28 07:31:51] Script Ended: Netami's Runecrafter.

I just tested on the 11 client, please make sure you start the script by selecting "Start with Config", and that you're using the latest loader Todd posted yesterday.

fbHkV0p.png

4 hours ago, Netami said:

I tested the script this morning and it is indeed working, if you're still experiencing issues please provide a gif or more information about what it does at bank. Also your GUI settings can potentially help me track down the issue, sharing this in my discord will let me help you quicker

EDIT: Yesterdays feature addition may have caused an issue with some jewelry configs, I'm pushing a small update to fix this

Flawless again, looks like that fixed it - thank you

Posted (edited)

Takes out earth talismans when doing Lava runes - even when magic imbue is selected. Initially thought this was a minor inconvenience - however, it uses the earth talisman when magic imbue spell has timed out, so script ends due to not having more earth talismans in bank (even though they aren't required with M. imbue).

Client debug: https://pastebin.com/TjNNVd1g

bot debug: https://pastebin.com/Hzfqc1r5

Edited by t3l3 bl0ck3d

59 minutes ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Takes out earth talismans when doing Lava runes - even when magic imbue is selected. Initially thought this was a minor inconvenience - however, it uses the earth talisman when magic imbue spell has timed out, so script ends due to not having more earth talismans in bank (even though they aren't required with M. imbue).

Client debug: https://pastebin.com/TjNNVd1g

bot debug: https://pastebin.com/Hzfqc1r5

Yep I have a fix waiting, but currently the repository is broken and won't accept script updates. Once an admin resets it I'll have the update posted

hi , very good script only problem when crafting lava's it makes fire runes accidently sometimes , but it doesnt bank them so they stay in your invo throughout once they are made.  Good script anyways keep up the good work :).

16 hours ago, reidy1234 said:

hey im just doing zmi and it will use the small med and large pouch but i run out of room for the second attempt to empty the pouches so it always misses like 3-4 essence.

Its recommended to not use the small pouch in this case, doing another empty cycle just for those 3 extra essence will result in lower xp/runs

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey, I am doing Astrals, but since I don't have Dream mentor quest completed, I dont have access to the first bank booth. Can you please make it so the it manually clicks on the bankers on Lunar Isle? Thanks 

Edited by Skids

3 hours ago, Skids said:

Hey, I am doing Astrals, but since I don't have Dream mentor quest completed, I dont have access to the first bank booth. Can you please make it so the it manually clicks on the bankers on Lunar Isle? Thanks 

I can, but will this also require a dialogue with the banker, or will it immediately open bank?

11 hours ago, Netami said:

I can, but will this also require a dialogue with the banker, or will it immediately open bank?

Theres a new problem where the script stops with a message saying "out of pure ess" even though I have shitton of pure ess. 

This happens usually after filling the rune pouches. 

12 hours ago, Skids said:

Theres a new problem where the script stops with a message saying "out of pure ess" even though I have shitton of pure ess. 

This happens usually after filling the rune pouches. 

I've seen this happen with Looking Glass, it's caused by an existing interface bug. There is a fix present in the TRiBot 11 Beta for this in Looking Glass

18 hours ago, Netami said:

I've seen this happen with Looking Glass, it's caused by an existing interface bug. There is a fix present in the TRiBot 11 Beta for this in Looking Glass

ok so I switched from OSBUDDY to OPRS client and it fixed this problem. very weird. Running ZMI smoothly!

THANKS!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Hi, would it be possible to add the new daeyalt essence instead of pure essence? 

I'll have to research the change and see if it's even worth doing, the only info I've seen was people in discord saying it's content that is dead on arrival except for ironmen sometimes

26 minutes ago, GOLDMAN SACHS RS said:

Hi mate

I'm trying this script at the moment for non-tele ZMI, and it just opens the bank and stops. I've setup the bank correctly for ZMI and it keeps withdrawing a law and astral, then stopping.

Any thoughts?

The script does not support non tele ZMI, it needs to use ourania teleport